Things we need to watch when making a trade decision
Page 1 of 178 123451151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 1845

Thread: Things we need to watch when making a trade decision

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,667
    Promo (¢)
    460
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 8

    Things we need to watch when making a trade decision

    [lang=id]Many traders will just keep making a lot of entries unprepared in this business i think. And then there are people that will just makes random decision without any thought at all. But personally i will say that a trade decision is something that we need to carefully watch. The things that i suggest to make a trade decisions are:

    1. The market's price

    Sometimes we tend to see the market has already been pricing in when we want to trade. If we simply enter the market at that condition, There will be a high chance of reversal.

    2. Market's sentiment

    The sentiment in the market can be shown with the trend as well, There are traders that can tell the sentiment by themselves but that's because they have got the knowledge already. As for the new traders, watching the trend will tells them where are the sentiment and watching 15M chart in here might help.

    3. Risk Management

    All traders need to be sure that they can earn but they will survive in case that anything worse happen in here anyway. many traders just trade without even knowing the risk that they might get wiped out. So we need to avoid that at all cost.[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12,830
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Well, that is just because they didn't do their own homework in here even before entering the market. In order to earn the best income in here, we need to always stay prepared and then make sure that we have a lot of risk management in here in order to prepare for the worst possible risks. As for the time we need to invest in order to learn surely will be long enough i believe.

    Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    27,036
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Regarding all these points above, I think that the main thing the traders should do is to know how the market is working at the particular point in time, and that is the sentiment of the market. Knowing the market price is nothing to me, and the way the trader manages the account and the position is a very good thing of consideration.

    Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Registered user ara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,836
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 184
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    we need to always stay prepared and then make sure that we have a lot of risk management in here in order to prepare for the worst possible risks.
    That's what we have to prepare, we must have a plan with different scenarios, what we will do if our analysis is right, and what we will do if the analysis is wrong. Risk management is a crucial factor, if we do not prepare with a mature calculation, then it will make our psychological condition depressed and then perform an uncontrollable action.

    Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    6,466
    Promo (¢)
    1,140
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 35
    Quote Originally Posted by ara View Post
    That's what we have to prepare, we must have a plan with different scenarios, what we will do if our analysis is right, and what we will do if the analysis is wrong. Risk management is a crucial factor, if we do not prepare with a mature calculation, then it will make our psychological condition depressed and then perform an uncontrollable action.
    Actually what we need to prepare is our mindset so that it comes to tune with realistic means of trading and dont get emotional or impatient. That is the only secret here we have to trade with patience when we observe a good setup and never compromise with the safety of our money. It is good to plan our risks well and proceed to trade with good price action analysis and trend strategies.

    Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,667
    Promo (¢)
    460
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 8
    [lang=id]I quess some trader might just like that but the sentiment in the forex market is hard. Learning the particular point and how market works is something intensive. It is just like knowing why the market moves down while the condition just calls up for the higher movement. That's too complicated.[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,253
    Promo (¢)
    75
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicko View Post
    [lang=id]I quess some trader might just like that but the sentiment in the forex market is hard. Learning the particular point and how market works is something intensive. It is just like knowing why the market moves down while the condition just calls up for the higher movement. That's too complicated.[/lang]
    When you will watch the market on continuously basis so then you can understand the movement and then you can take good order in the market. but if you are using the technical analysis or pivot so then you do not need watching the market because then you need the entry point. and then you can take on the point of order.

    Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,318
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by ptcdirectory View Post
    When you will watch the market on continuously basis so then you can understand the movement and then you can take good order in the market. but if you are using the technical analysis or pivot so then you do not need watching the market because then you need the entry point. and then you can take on the point of order.
    Not just watching, but when we make a good market analysis we can take good trading decisions. The ability to take good decisions counts in every step we take in our trading business. Forex is risky as we all understand. So the main rules here is invest those money which we can bear to lose.

    Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2,529
    Promo (¢)
    900
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepika View Post
    Not just watching, but when we make a good market analysis we can take good trading decisions. The ability to take good decisions counts in every step we take in our trading business. Forex is risky as we all understand. So the main rules here is invest those money which we can bear to lose.
    Rational thinking and a deep market analysis is important and for that I think how much knowledge we got forms the basis. knowledge is the power and it can increase my trading quality and skill. In Forex there is no particular right strategy and i can use demo to know which strategy will be good for me to use.

    Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,253
    Promo (¢)
    75
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicko View Post
    [lang=id]I quess some trader might just like that but the sentiment in the forex market is hard. Learning the particular point and how market works is something intensive. It is just like knowing why the market moves down while the condition just calls up for the higher movement. That's too complicated.[/lang]
    Market values, market movements, and what is expected in the next few days or any strong event are coming in this week. so what can be done with this pair and then you can take right decision for your trade. if you have good information and leaning so then you can doing very best trading in the forex and stock trading..

    Not allowed!

Page 1 of 178 123451151101 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •