Things we need to watch when making a trade decision - Page 3
Page 3 of 185 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 1845

Thread: Things we need to watch when making a trade decision

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,667
    Promo (¢)
    460
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 8

    Things we need to watch when making a trade decision

    [lang=id]Many traders will just keep making a lot of entries unprepared in this business i think. And then there are people that will just makes random decision without any thought at all. But personally i will say that a trade decision is something that we need to carefully watch. The things that i suggest to make a trade decisions are:

    1. The market's price

    Sometimes we tend to see the market has already been pricing in when we want to trade. If we simply enter the market at that condition, There will be a high chance of reversal.

    2. Market's sentiment

    The sentiment in the market can be shown with the trend as well, There are traders that can tell the sentiment by themselves but that's because they have got the knowledge already. As for the new traders, watching the trend will tells them where are the sentiment and watching 15M chart in here might help.

    3. Risk Management

    All traders need to be sure that they can earn but they will survive in case that anything worse happen in here anyway. many traders just trade without even knowing the risk that they might get wiped out. So we need to avoid that at all cost.[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  2. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    7,034
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Quote Originally Posted by ANANDCHENNAI View Post
    Analysis is best when we do it without emotions. Trade in demo account with very ease and computability as we have no pressure because the money is virtual, but when the traders joining real account their money is real and they have pressure on them so they often make mistakes while trading on real account.
    Actually our analysis and our emotion these two are differ from each other, our emotion will take place only if we are weak in our trading analysis. Only rarely we can see that trader's are becoming emotional at the time of making any analysis in trading. When trader's is nearly any stop loss or any loss they he feel emotion in trading. Trading psychology should be perfect to avoid bad emotion in trading.

    Not allowed!

  3. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,577
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 21
    I think we ought to make analysis and comprehend the market moveement, mostly we need to know that what we need to get done is that we need to follow the trend.

    In addition, if we have in mind of making more profits therefore looking for another positions to open, I think that is wrong. We thus should know that making money from forex is not based on opening so many positions.

    Not allowed!

  4. #23
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,186
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 39
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    I think we ought to make analysis and comprehend the market moveement, mostly we need to know that what we need to get done is that we need to follow the trend.

    In addition, if we have in mind of making more profits therefore looking for another positions to open, I think that is wrong. We thus should know that making money from forex is not based on opening so many positions.
    There is a right course to be followed by all market participants. Learn and make lot of practice specially the use of technical analysis and then developed your own profitable trading strategy and developed a trading plan on how you can apply money management and risk management on your trading.

    Not allowed!

  5. #24
    Registered user Quid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    5,903
    Promo (¢)
    -75
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 12
    Risk management is what makes the traders can see the market with the risk which is understood by them.I think the traders at that time need to see the market and plan their trades.If they have good planning and strategy with the market like that can make the good trading condition.I think it will make so many differences in the market when
    traders do the trading aggressively.Even swing trading is just limited to two position and can not increase.

    Not allowed!

  6. #25
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    5,561
    Promo (¢)
    1,852
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 30
    I agree with these mentioned points of the charts . also we have to make a good plans and arrangements before we can go to trade in the charts . also the trading ideas many be so good and may be so clear if we have to find more points of teh trading ideas .which can help us to take the right positions with more trust

    Not allowed!

  7. #26
    Registered user lawners1791's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Lawners Makesup
    Posts
    12,228
    Promo (¢)
    120
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    the risks management on referring the wise on numbers with the limit of expends on working with those by the submission of order, as monitoring the different profiles with the market on entering by the corrects on sessions as having of compacts on returns with the drawing on deliverance to starts on working of the analytics.

    Not allowed!

  8. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,577
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 21
    Making a trading decisions is based on knowledge and skills. Trading on forex is not that simple when we are news to it.

    SO therefore before we can make that trading decisions, we should have spent more time on the demo account learning and getting to know more about forex trading, the demo account is a great place to learn though.

    Not allowed!

  9. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    27,036
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by SuccessfulKartik View Post
    There is a right course to be followed by all market participants. Learn and make lot of practice specially the use of technical analysis and then developed your own profitable trading strategy and developed a trading plan on how you can apply money management and risk management on your trading.
    Yes sir, there are truly some rudiments of trading the forex trader should follow. Forex traders will need to understand the market first, and this is through the right learning. This is the way they would know the right things to do at a particular time in the market. I believe that forex traders would have put factors like good risk to reward ratio and money management in place before taking any decision whatsoever.

    Not allowed!

  10. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,577
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Yes sir, there are truly some rudiments of trading the forex trader should follow. Forex traders will need to understand the market first, and this is through the right learning. This is the way they would know the right things to do at a particular time in the market. I believe that forex traders would have put factors like good risk to reward ratio and money management in place before taking any decision whatsoever.
    I will recommend the longer times to be used when we are making trading decisions because they help a lot in filtering the wrong trades from the right one.

    In addition, instead of going against the trend, I will advice that we go with the trend when there is a trend on the chart.

    Not allowed!

  11. #30
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12,830
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    I will recommend the longer times to be used when we are making trading decisions because they help a lot in filtering the wrong trades from the right one.

    In addition, instead of going against the trend, I will advice that we go with the trend when there is a trend on the chart.
    Well, i think you are right. But the sole reasoning might be different. It is because when you trade for the longer term, then it must be smaller lot. ANd if you trade smaller lot, you will survive longer and the best part is when you are wrong then you won't loss too much money as well as the result. That is surely very important in making further profit.

    Not allowed!

Page 3 of 185 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •