Things we need to watch when making a trade decision - Page 2
Page 2 of 185 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 1845

Thread: Things we need to watch when making a trade decision

  1. #1
    Registered user
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,655
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 8

    Things we need to watch when making a trade decision

    [lang=id]Many traders will just keep making a lot of entries unprepared in this business i think. And then there are people that will just makes random decision without any thought at all. But personally i will say that a trade decision is something that we need to carefully watch. The things that i suggest to make a trade decisions are:

    1. The market's price

    Sometimes we tend to see the market has already been pricing in when we want to trade. If we simply enter the market at that condition, There will be a high chance of reversal.

    2. Market's sentiment

    The sentiment in the market can be shown with the trend as well, There are traders that can tell the sentiment by themselves but that's because they have got the knowledge already. As for the new traders, watching the trend will tells them where are the sentiment and watching 15M chart in here might help.

    3. Risk Management

    All traders need to be sure that they can earn but they will survive in case that anything worse happen in here anyway. many traders just trade without even knowing the risk that they might get wiped out. So we need to avoid that at all cost.[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  2. #11
    Trader
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,625
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 99
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    It is true sir, because I have seen some sets of traders that were taught by the same trader, and the results of them all are not the same. It means that the ability of the trader to be fully experienced about the market has nothing to do with the capacity and the result they get, but the way the trader can tolerate the market and use their natural ability.
    Some people learn faster, some learn slower and some dont learn at all. Everyone should first plan to learn with a demo account. first of all , with this plan you can learn all the features of meta trader. and also you can learn the process and the nature of the trading market by trading with the virtual money. and last of all you may even learn the use of indicators while you trade with the virtual money.

    Not allowed!

  3. #12
    Trader techboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6,904
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by shivanandfx View Post
    Some people learn faster, some learn slower and some dont learn at all. Everyone should first plan to learn with a demo account. first of all , with this plan you can learn all the features of meta trader. and also you can learn the process and the nature of the trading market by trading with the virtual money. and last of all you may even learn the use of indicators while you trade with the virtual money.
    Agree, but I guess its not just all about learning because there are a lot of traders that knows everything but just cannot control his emotions so he commit those mistakes over and over again even if he know already the do's and dont's in this market, being discipline all the time is a very important aspect in trading.

    Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

  4. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,523
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    Making decision is one of the hard thing that traders face in forex trading, but then, we can get to know how to treat the market and make more good decisions if we should learn.

    Learning is what it will take. however, never risk too much on trade, well, you thus can do that when you have good skills and knowledge, I mean when you have got the experience of how to trade and you are so sure of the trade you are about risking too much on.

    Not allowed!

  5. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    14,748
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Yes, traders will need to know how to trade first and this is like making the knowledge first, but learning the way of trading of forex, it is the first step for traders to be making money with. The management of the risk is major part which play the success in the career of the trader, it is nit always like making trades alone.

    Not allowed!

  6. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,993
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    Agree, but I guess its not just all about learning because there are a lot of traders that knows everything but just cannot control his emotions so he commit those mistakes over and over again even if he know already the do's and dont's in this market, being discipline all the time is a very important aspect in trading.
    Sir learning is the first step and after that our next step should be to implement that wisely in our real trading account. These are two things which we have to fulfill properly, otherwise if we are strong in first stage but failure in the second stage that is the main stage then there is no other way than confess the regular losses in trading.

    Not allowed!

  7. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    11,246
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    Yes, traders will need to know how to trade first and this is like making the knowledge first, but learning the way of trading of forex, it is the first step for traders to be making money with. The management of the risk is major part which play the success in the career of the trader, it is nit always like making trades alone.
    the first steps should be taken by them who want to make money rightly at this business is learning and practicing, this is a must, they need to know what exactly forex trading and how to manage it, so not easy to jump and make money immediately,

    Not allowed!

  8. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,523
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    I must say that what we need to do is that we need to follow the trend, there is no need trading without following the trend, we need to follow the trend and know what the trend is saying.

    Making money in forex trading is not that hard. For me, I check on the candle stick formations in other to know the trend and I am quick to follow the trend and be able to gain profits.

    Not allowed!

  9. #18
    Registered user Quid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    5,867
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    I must say that what we need to do is that we need to follow the trend, there is no need trading without following the trend, we need to follow the trend and know what the trend is saying.

    Making money in forex trading is not that hard. For me, I check on the candle stick formations in other to know the trend and I am quick to follow the trend and be able to gain profits.
    Trend is important with trend the traders can make good earning in their trading market they need to be able to decide buy or sell at what week or they need to trade scalping they must understand there are so many potential trades in the market they should be prepared to understand about that and to decide the market direction must see monthly chart if there is good wave can trade if there is no can not trade,many traders can trade well and earn i also want to follow their way.

    Not allowed!

  10. #19
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    3,026
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 84
    Given: 80
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    I must say that what we need to do is that we need to follow the trend, there is no need trading without following the trend, we need to follow the trend and know what the trend is saying.

    Making money in forex trading is not that hard. For me, I check on the candle stick formations in other to know the trend and I am quick to follow the trend and be able to gain profits.
    Yes even better than following the trend is to follow our analysis. It is best if we follow analysis without involving emotions. If we can take control over our emotions, that would help us in not being against the market. it is our emotions which cause traders to lose and not their market analysis. so, best we be disciplined in our Forex trading.

    Not allowed!

  11. #20
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4,225
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 49
    Quote Originally Posted by forexfighter007 View Post
    Yes even better than following the trend is to follow our analysis. It is best if we follow analysis without involving emotions. If we can take control over our emotions, that would help us in not being against the market. it is our emotions which cause traders to lose and not their market analysis. so, best we be disciplined in our Forex trading.
    Analysis is best when we do it without emotions. Trade in demo account with very ease and computability as we have no pressure because the money is virtual, but when the traders joining real account their money is real and they have pressure on them so they often make mistakes while trading on real account.

    Not allowed!

Page 2 of 185 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •