Mobile metatrader and costume indicators - Page 92
Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 42828889909192

Thread: Mobile metatrader and costume indicators

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0

Mobile metatrader and costume indicators

i use the metatrader4 for iphone in apple store and i see its very closet because you cannot use it as well as the windows version who can use a lit of options to trade easily with some costume indicators or experts or scripts
    so please give us a best metatrader for mobile ... ios , android

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by amjad23510 View Post
    Mobile trading platform is helpful for a part time trader.it is really helpful.and one can work during travelling,job or any other business.mt4 trading platform in pc is more advanced as compared to mobile mt4.i mostly use pc for analysis and to plan my daily trades and mostly with he help of mobile during my rotine work.
    Yes, of course if we can before plan for trading then we can easily make good own trading strategy and get good money from our trade in the forex market. We can use smart phone terminal mostly when we can out of city or visit any place but smart phone terminal is best or good for our trade and we can easily get good profit from our trade.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 13
    Mobile meta trader platform is very useful for traders and its also right we can use customs indicator in our mobile trading platform. Some indicators are already available on mobile terminal and you can use only these indicators on your trade but if you want to trade more indicators then you can use them which are available in your mobile mt4 terminal.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Wechs View Post
    Mobile meta trader platform is very useful for traders and its also right we can use customs indicator in our mobile trading platform. Some indicators are already available on mobile terminal and you can use only these indicators on your trade but if you want to trade more indicators then you can use them which are available in your mobile mt4 terminal.
    Yes, most of trader like and start our trade with costume indicator but some indicator is vert difficult to use and understand for our trade. So we can use our experience and trading skills to understand these indicator and use it in our trade and make good profit or loss from our trade in the forex market. I like indicator trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I tried to get a custom indicators for my android mobile phone for trading forex while i am not available at my pc...but i did not find any application relating that but found only few service that will give me price chart along with suggestion but that will cost me money...so i have decided to trade forex only at the time i can be available to trade with my pc with the EA i use with my metatrader...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad jabran View Post
    I tried to get a custom indicators for my android mobile phone for trading forex while i am not available at my pc...but i did not find any application relating that but found only few service that will give me price chart along with suggestion but that will cost me money...so i have decided to trade forex only at the time i can be available to trade with my pc with the EA i use with my metatrader...
    yes..for this time there is a feature to use custom indicator or also install the software just like at metartader for PC. but i guess it is good enough for us to trade with where we can use default indicators and some features to analyze the market whether to draw the line manually. in this part. all is same i guess and we just need to have enough skill to analyze the market as main factors for profit

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Wechs View Post
    Everything necessary for the useful trading of traders are in the MT4 of computer type, it is the MT4 of mobile type that has many missing panels which traders may miss when they have already being using it with the computer type of MT4. Like the trendline strategy, I can not trade it with mobile type, and this situation is bad.

Not allowed!

Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 42828889909192