Mobile metatrader and costume indicators - Page 98
Page 98 of 98 FirstFirst ... 48889495969798

Thread: Mobile metatrader and costume indicators

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0

Mobile metatrader and costume indicators

i use the metatrader4 for iphone in apple store and i see its very closet because you cannot use it as well as the windows version who can use a lit of options to trade easily with some costume indicators or experts or scripts
    so please give us a best metatrader for mobile ... ios , android

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mwana View Post
    Yes, because smart phone terminal could not support costume indicator so most of trader hates this terminal because always costume indicator help the trader to make bad or strong strategy however we can easily start our trade and make good profit or loss from it in the forex market.
    I think without support costume indicator we cannot properly analysis the market because these tool are very heavily so smart phone could not support heavily trading tool and indicator for our trade so most of forex trader use and prefer desktop mt4 terminal for our trading business.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Masood11; Today at 11:08 AM. Reason: some thing missing

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    well i want to say that traders should avoid mobile metatraders in my opinion trading in mobile dose not give a good trade because there are many problems in mobile you cannot see the pattern chart in mobile and there some more problems and you cannot analyze the ,arket properly..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Masood11 View Post
    I think without support costume indicator he cannot support some trading tool and indicator in our trade because these tol are very heavily so smart phone could not support heavily trading tool and indicator for our trade so most of forex trader use and prefer desktop mt4 terminal for our trading business.
    Yes, these tool are very heavily but if we can use portable mt4 terminal then we can easily make any strategy for our trade and make good profit from it. So now these days trader mostly start our trade desktop or portable mt4 terminal because our smart phone terminal is best for our trading business.

Not allowed!

Page 98 of 98 FirstFirst ... 48889495969798