Mobile metatrader and costume indicators - Page 73
Page 73 of 88 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast

Thread: Mobile metatrader and costume indicators

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0

Mobile metatrader and costume indicators

i use the metatrader4 for iphone in apple store and i see its very closet because you cannot use it as well as the windows version who can use a lit of options to trade easily with some costume indicators or experts or scripts
    so please give us a best metatrader for mobile ... ios , android

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 2
    I really love to make use of mt4 in my mobile of course in the sense that I know that there are some tools that do not work in mobile but I don't really care about it, because in terms of what am seeing it is when you understand forex trade better then you will be able to know how to go about your trading in mobile mt4.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by coolless View Post
    I really love to make use of mt4 in my mobile of course in the sense that I know that there are some tools that do not work in mobile but I don't really care about it, because in terms of what am seeing it is when you understand forex trade better then you will be able to know how to go about your trading in mobile mt4.
    I like to make use of the mobile mt4 as well, but i do not use this actively, that is just my case. If i would use it actively, then i will not really be serious with my trading. Because, i am so much used with the desktop version of the mt4, it has wiser screen, and it is more convenient to use than the mt4 on the mobile platform.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    I like to make use of the mobile mt4 as well, but i do not use this actively, that is just my case. If i would use it actively, then i will not really be serious with my trading. Because, i am so much used with the desktop version of the mt4, it has wiser screen, and it is more convenient to use than the mt4 on the mobile platform.
    You are right that making use of the desktop has wiser screen of which you have clearly view than the mobile version and it is more convenient to use than the mt4 on mobile version, of which there is no doubt about it, but I can bet you that the mobile version of mt4 is also convenient to me and it is suitable for me, mt4 is also making me to be very serious with my trade at anytime anywhere I wish to do so.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Mobile meta trader is good but its tool and costume indicator cannot properly work in our trade and sometime if we can set our trader in our smart ohone terminal then we can loss our trade and lost our big amount in the forex market. So i cannot use and prefer our smart phone for trading. Because i am know it is not good for our trading business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 3
    If you want to trade with a customer indicator you should look forward to trade with a desktop because you cannot make use of custom indicator while on mobile mt4 cause nothing can be installed on this terminal because it's mobile, custom indicators can only be use on desktop so if you have a desktop or laptop you can install a custom indicator and trade with it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Am not familiar with mobile trading that much because I trade mostly with custom indicator in my computer well I have tried some couple of times to install a custom indicator on mobile but not useful information to do this on mobile, I think that custom indicator does not work on mobile you need you computer to start trading with you custom indicator.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by stanlon View Post
    Am not familiar with mobile trading that much because I trade mostly with custom indicator in my computer well I have tried some couple of times to install a custom indicator on mobile but not useful information to do this on mobile, I think that custom indicator does not work on mobile you need you computer to start trading with you custom indicator.
    Yes, mobile phone mt4 terminal is not good for our trade because costume indicator sometime work and sometime cannot work in our trade. So i have prefer and use laptop mt4 terminal in our trade and get successfully trade in the forex market. Our laptop mt4 terminal is best for our trading business and all type of tool easily work in our trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I do not no if custom indicator work on mobile some time because I have tried to make use of custom indicator on mobile but there is no where I could possibly install the custom indicator so I try to trade on computer when I want to trade with a custom indicator, on mobile you can't trade with a custom indicator because you can't install it anywhere you can't attach it to you mt4 terminal, you can use custom indicator only when you are trading with a computer.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Mobile meta trader use is very simple and easy like we are use it on our real account on personal computer or laptop meta trader platform. Now we can access on our trading account with help of our cell phone and then make easily high earning from this business and set our life with help of earning our cell phones.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    I like to trade with the customs indicators that are already available in our meta trader platform. Customs indicators like the moving average, rsi or macd indicator. These all indicators are very helpful for traders who are start this business recently. We are not need to find the indicators for our trading. we are need to use the customs indicators in our trading that are tell us about the right market trend and make easily high profit from this business.

Not allowed!

Page 73 of 88 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast