Mobile metatrader and costume indicators - Page 78
Page 78 of 92 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288 ... LastLast

Thread: Mobile metatrader and costume indicators

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0

Mobile metatrader and costume indicators

i use the metatrader4 for iphone in apple store and i see its very closet because you cannot use it as well as the windows version who can use a lit of options to trade easily with some costume indicators or experts or scripts
    so please give us a best metatrader for mobile ... ios , android

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    indicators are very important for traders and they are help traders to find the market trend and good trades. In mobile trader platform mt4 indicators are available and we can use all customs indicators of meta trader 4 use in our mobile phone. So we are not need to worry about it and I think you cannot install indicator on mobile phone.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Smart phone mt4 terminal is easy from laptop mt4 terminal because we cannot need to use and attach any indicator in our trade when we can start our trade smart phone mt4 terminal. Costume indicator cannot good working in our smart phone terminal because sometime smart phone cannot support it and our smart phone hang or still when we use indicator in our trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Masood11 View Post
    Smart phone mt4 terminal is easy from laptop mt4 terminal because we cannot need to use and attach any indicator in our trade when we can start our trade smart phone mt4 terminal. Costume indicator cannot good working in our smart phone terminal because sometime smart phone cannot support it and our smart phone hang or still when we use indicator in our trade.
    There is nothing difficult with the mt4 on laptop, that is what i use most times and i prefer it than to use mt4 on smartphone. There are many things i like to trade with like the trendline and others, i can not do it on mt4 of smartphone, this makes it not to be too good for me. I like to work with the mt4 on laptop because it has everything i want in it.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 41
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    There is nothing difficult with the mt4 on laptop, that is what i use most times and i prefer it than to use mt4 on smartphone. There are many things i like to trade with like the trendline and others, i can not do it on mt4 of smartphone, this makes it not to be too good for me. I like to work with the mt4 on laptop because it has everything i want in it.
    Yes of course, i have being trading with the laptop version of the mt4 trading platform ever since i started the market trading, and i have no issue with it, i see it as the most simple trading platform i had ever seen in the market as well. The smart phone version of the mt4 platform is simple too, but the laptop version is always better.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    Yes of course, i have being trading with the laptop version of the mt4 trading platform ever since i started the market trading, and i have no issue with it, i see it as the most simple trading platform i had ever seen in the market as well. The smart phone version of the mt4 platform is simple too, but the laptop version is always better.
    Mostly trader and newbie like and prefer laptop mt4 terminal for our trade because he know mt4 terminal provides many trading tool and costume indicator for our trade however we can easily make any trading strategy and start our trade in the forex market and get some profit or loss. yes laptop mt4 terminal is best from smart phone mt4 terminal.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Depending on the features we are intending to use in our trading time with our mobile version of the platform of trade, most tools are almost the same and more so we need to familiarize ourselves with them as the more we us e the mobile type the more knowledge of using them we have.mobile type is more or less the same.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by mirzahamza View Post
    Mostly trader and newbie like and prefer laptop mt4 terminal for our trade because he know mt4 terminal provides many trading tool and costume indicator for our trade however we can easily make any trading strategy and start our trade in the forex market and get some profit or loss. yes laptop mt4 terminal is best from smart phone mt4 terminal.
    I am not sure if the newbies will like the laptop terminal of MT4, they are new and they will prefer the cheapest way to trade forex. The traders who are in this business for long are the ones i know that will appreciate MT4 platform of laptop better. They will know much about the custom indicator and they may not want to trade without it, they will like to be using laptop versions.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    I am not sure if the newbies will like the laptop terminal of MT4, they are new and they will prefer the cheapest way to trade forex. The traders who are in this business for long are the ones i know that will appreciate MT4 platform of laptop better. They will know much about the custom indicator and they may not want to trade without it, they will like to be using laptop versions.
    Well, in my own understanding of this subject matter, i think that the two mt4 versions should be appreciated by both the professional and the new traders, it is for the two of them that mt4 trading platform was created irrespective of the version you are using. If traders could learn how to use the mobile and the desktop versions, they will decide on their own the one they will use mostly.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 11
    It's possible to trade with mobile but it's impossible to trade with custom indicator on mobile because this feature is not supported we can easily trade with mobile and make money if we have a good trading strategy that doesn't consist of any custom indicator, because trading with a custom indicator is not possible on mobile.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    It's possible to trade with mobile but it's impossible to trade with custom indicator on mobile because this feature is not supported we can easily trade with mobile and make money if we have a good trading strategy that doesn't consist of any custom indicator, because trading with a custom indicator is not possible on mobile.
    It is good to know the disability in the use of mobile trading platform, we will be able to guard against it as applicable. There is no expert advisor on the mt4 platform on mobile applications, so there is no way any trader can use a robot or custom indicators on the trading platform. This is the major reason why I make my mt4 on laptop to be my real ally when trading. I use mobile platform too, but it is for light use, because I can carry it anywhere I go.

Not allowed!

Page 78 of 92 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288 ... LastLast