Page 104 of 104 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104
Results 1,031 to 1,033 of 1033

Thread: Mobile metatrader and costume indicators

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0

Mobile metatrader and costume indicators

i use the metatrader4 for iphone in apple store and i see its very closet because you cannot use it as well as the windows version who can use a lit of options to trade easily with some costume indicators or experts or scripts
    so please give us a best metatrader for mobile ... ios , android

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    It's not possible to use a custom indicator or expert advisor with the mobile mt4 terminal, though it's not even too necessary to make use of custom indicators, because those build in technical indicators are much more better than most custom indicators, so there is absolutely no need much need for custom indicator on the mobile terminal.
    It one of the selling point for the mt4 trading platform to be able to allow traders to use custom indicators. But we can get to use the custom indicator with the PC version of the MT4 terminal, the mobile platform is useless in that way. I believe that the traders that really need their success will not use the mobile platform for their real analysis, they will get to use the PC version only.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    It one of the selling point for the mt4 trading platform to be able to allow traders to use custom indicators. But we can get to use the custom indicator with the PC version of the MT4 terminal, the mobile platform is useless in that way. I believe that the traders that really need their success will not use the mobile platform for their real analysis, they will get to use the PC version only.
    I know that the mt4 platform is good for many reasons, and the selling points are many, that is why they have the commercial custom base of forex brokers, that is huge if the truth is to be told. I know that the traders who can work best with the PC version of the mt4 platform will get to make it and have the experience of the full features of this forex platforms.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 19
    Mobile perform is really a good idea to access our account everywhere at any time. But, its features are very less same use custom indicators in mobile application but, mostly I think it is designed for investors and those traders who are just following signal of other traders.

Not allowed!

Page 104 of 104 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104