Mobile metatrader and costume indicators
Page 1 of 103 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Mobile metatrader and costume indicators

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Mobile metatrader and costume indicators

i use the metatrader4 for iphone in apple store and i see its very closet because you cannot use it as well as the windows version who can use a lit of options to trade easily with some costume indicators or experts or scripts
    so please give us a best metatrader for mobile ... ios , android

Quote Originally Posted by adelbougroura View Post
    i use the metatrader4 for iphone in apple store and i see its very closet because you cannot use it as well as the windows version who can use a lit of options to trade easily with some costume indicators or experts or scripts
    Hello my friend as per my profession I am an android developer as per my knowledge android application is good enough and mobile application does comes with same fracture like it same for window.

Quote Originally Posted by winner View Post
    Hello my friend as per my profession I am an android developer as per my knowledge android application is good enough and mobile application does comes with same fracture like it same for window.
    Well it good to know but I can't find meta trader 4 for windows phone as I am using windows phone and I have search on store for meta trader 4 . But nothing was the result. I would be glad if you would help me how can I get meta trader 4 on windows phone. Till now am waiting for your reply sir

Quote Originally Posted by adelbougroura View Post
    yes you can costume any indicator what can use in PC also.. you have to change the file what is used in PC... In online you will get many converter the file changer... In that site you can make your pc's indicator for your phone indicator...But as a professional trader I don't like to use any indicator... Every trader should trade manually to be safe and earn good money In saa Allah...
    ~~You have chance to be successful until Death.. So try hard till death~~

Quote Originally Posted by Russel2012 View Post
    yes you can costume any indicator what can use in PC also.. you have to change the file what is used in PC... In online you will get many converter the file changer... In that site you can make your pc's indicator for your phone indicator...But as a professional trader I don't like to use any indicator... Every trader should trade manually to be safe and earn good money In saa Allah...
    [lang=ar]So far as i understand concerning the forex currency trading software program, it's the greatest buying and selling system along with just about all complete perform that you could actually think about. As well as when it comes to final period we examined, it's the the house from the forex currency trading bots compared to every other buying and selling systems in the commercial. Foreign exchange developers additionally would rather signal with regard to mt4 compared to any kind of system, therefore just about all bots works together with this[/lang]

Hello my friend as per my profession i'm AN android developer as per my information android application is sweet enough and mobile application will comes with same fracture adore it same for window.

Thanks for your kind information. In the android, java and windows mobile set are not always good for making trade in the Forex world. In my little sense that trading with computer is more secure than mobile with computer. Because some time we are making bad trade for using mobile trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Touhid View Post
    Thanks for your kind information. In the android, java and windows mobile set are not always good for making trade in the Forex world. In my little sense that trading with computer is more secure than mobile with computer. Because some time we are making bad trade for using mobile trade.
    Yes dear, before trade always we need to observe the market perfectly. and observation means analysis , so it's can be technical and economical ? for example candle stick position, bearish or bullish position, high volatility event etc.. so these not possible on mobile trading platform easily.. but we can do it easily on just few minutes when we use desktop !
    Don't loss you hope.

For making better trade we need to more analysis. We know that there are two types of analysis available here mainly. Such as fundamental and technical. In my point of view fundamental analysis is most preferable for traders. Applying this analysis easily possible in desktop trade. If we are trading with mobile phone then may have possibility for fall in loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Touhid View Post
    Yes dear. I think android mobile not suitable for decision making , because there is not more option for trend analysis. but it's so good and very helpful for every expert, who have good knowladge about exchange rat. so I think mobile trading platform best only for expert not for newbies trader.
    Don't loss you hope.

Page 1 of 103 123451151101 ... LastLast