Mobile metatrader and costume indicators - Page 5
Page 5 of 104 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Mobile metatrader and costume indicators

if you use the phone you can use timeviewer, now there you can remotely your pc to trade with so you will be trading with a more complete indicator leluasadengan I think you just rely on compare mobile trading by trading it will not cover everything you want. I've tried it and was very satisfied with the remote desktop

You are right dear it much different from the desktop application. In fact it's only good to monitor your trades and to open and close your trades at pre-decided levels it's really hard to make any analysis from the mobile app. For a complete analysis trader need pc because there he can use all tools that he need for decision making.

On the other hand mobile app is really helpful to keep an eye on the market specially when you are on move or away from your trading terminal.

Trader
    Mobile metatrader is for monitoring or controlling the opened trades lol, but if you use it for analysis like use indicator then it is not so good because some indicators are not suitable for mobile version. I don't like to use mobile for analysis because i feel annoying about that.

well technology is improving everyday but i think it will be pretty too difficult for the programmers to be able to fashion out any mobile platform that will have indicators because of the nature of the mobile device itself because that is why the mobile platform is just for you to monitor yout open positions while you are on the go.

Mobile trading is still a lot of obstacles in the use of trading templates because size specifications in general does not have the same capabilities as the PC, so it must be a lot of features are deducted in mobile trading. For now mobile trading have not yet a different version, because this software is still under development in compatibility issues.

Quote Originally Posted by topman View Post
    Mobile metatrader is for monitoring or controlling the opened trades lol, but if you use it for analysis like use indicator then it is not so good because some indicators are not suitable for mobile version. I don't like to use mobile for analysis because i feel annoying about that.
    Some people maybe not suitable when using mobile metatrader because they can not do some analysis in it. I think it will not suitable for traders who use indicator for their analysis needs. Unlike me, I still can analyze the market whether I use mobile metatrader because I don't need any indicators to make an analysis for my trade. I simply draw some trend lines and watch the candlestick pattern.

I think what ever our trading mobile device such ipad, iphone, blackberry or android, we able to use. All of them was best facilities to make us comfortable with forex trading, able to make a deal every where we are. Its one of much benefit in forex .
    but i prefer using my laptop or desktop computer i can not analyse the market very well with it because there are just appillation

I don't think that Meta Trader for mobile is an good idea! it is because its very difficult to understand the real time data using Mobile terminal of Meta Trader. But MT4 for mobile is only good for closing , editing the open orders . you are not able to set up your own indicators on MT4 Mobile terminal.

Quote Originally Posted by taqiniazi View Post
    I don't think that Meta Trader for mobile is an good idea! it is because its very difficult to understand the real time data using Mobile terminal of Meta Trader. But MT4 for mobile is only good for closing , editing the open orders . you are not able to set up your own indicators on MT4 Mobile terminal.
    i don't think that is right,maybe you haven't used metatrader for android or you still have an old mobile trading software,but the new software for trading on mobile phones are very advanced and they are now 90% like normal pc terminal and you can get live qoutes on your phone all day and also make technical analysis and execute all your trades.
    Bend your view to the charts, not the charts to your view

Currently i\'m victimization mobile terminal for robot phone, my mobile is samsong and it\'s operating nice with Maine, really i used to be shocked by the extra skills mobile commerce gave Maine,I will open and shut my trades and additionally analyze the market from anywhere i would like, that was very useful on behalf of me.

Page 5 of 104 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast