Mobile metatrader and costume indicators - Page 52
Page 52 of 104 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast

Thread: Mobile metatrader and costume indicators

Currently I am using mobile terminal for android phone, my mobile phone is samsong and it is working great with me, actually I was surprised by the additional abilities mobile trading gave me,I can open and close my trades and also analyze the market from any place I want, that was really helpful for me.

Banned
    Nice to heard that from you sir, but are you working with computer trading also along with the mobile use? You are a new trader in forex or doing trading since a long time in this market? If you are a new trader then better to think about the computer, or laptop trading also. There is no doubt in it that mobile trading have so many facilities, features, and many more good things for trader's but it can't be better than the computer mt4 application.

correct forexlearner there is no doubt in it that now days we have a lot of trading facilities in forex but a trader should have a proper sense that how and when he have to use these things in trading as you have said above that we don't have to use mobile trading until we don't have a very good experience of computer trading. Only after gaining good experience of forex in computer later we can use the mobile trading.

Trader
    i do not think that the trader can use custom indicators in the meta trader of the mobile because this version is not prepared for using custom indicators or robots, so this version of the meta trader of the mobile should be used when there is no ability to use the computer but once the trader reach the computer then he should use the meta trader of it for better trading.

its different system in different device. you know I use Android operating system and in this system I can easily customs any indicator. by default I get most of the indicator that use in mt4 plat form. such as bolinger brand, moving average, RSI, ATR and more...

Welcome trader here we are share our opinion. now I am going to share with you the indicator of mt4. I specially use bolinger brend. it helped me to put a trade. its very friendly for mibile phone too. Another indicator name RSI I used for trade. but one request don't totally follow the indicator.

I trade here use by my android phone. I can use the phone very easily. It is very good for trading, analysis and like this. My phone gives me batter support. It us very helpful for me. Mobile platform can gives us emergency support. When we are stay in our home we can use our PC. When we go out our home then we can take a emergency support from our mobile.

Banned
    Things are really changing in these days of trading the forex business, the traders will need to make sure that they know the mobile trading system before they are working with it, when they do not know this very well, they will still suffer while trading. And i advice the new traders to never try their learning with the mobile version of the trading platform.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    Things are really changing in these days of trading the forex business, the traders will need to make sure that they know the mobile trading system before they are working with it, when they do not know this very well, they will still suffer while trading. And i advice the new traders to never try their learning with the mobile version of the trading platform.
    It good to learn even with mobile version if you don't tend of installing any indicator in your demo account, if it just for trading purpose to understand how this market work and to trade how to buy and sell then the mobile trading is ok, but when it comes to installing any tool it won't be possible for the mobile version and beside we don't need to install any tool for learning so learning on the mobile platform is ok too. Nothing is wrong about it.

Mobile trading is one of my favorite kind trading because it can be done anywhere from you have to just have some Internet connection and a phone or tablet
    The down side of the mobile trading is that this kind of trading platform you don't add another indictor all the platform I was the mobile are almost the same

Page 52 of 104 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast