Mobile metatrader and costume indicators - Page 4
Page 4 of 104 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Mobile metatrader and costume indicators

Quote Originally Posted by adelbougroura View Post
    i use the metatrader4 for iphone in apple store and i see its very closet because you cannot use it as well as the windows version who can use a lit of options to trade easily with some costume indicators or experts or scripts
    so please give us a best metatrader for mobile ... ios , android
    Well I think we can't use custom indicators in mobile meta trader version since it developed with different software version than computer trading platform. So in this way then the script and indicators from your computer won't be suitable with your mobile phone application.

Quote Originally Posted by thenight View Post
    Well I think we can't use custom indicators in mobile meta trader version since it developed with different software version than computer trading platform. So in this way then the script and indicators from your computer won't be suitable with your mobile phone application.
    this matter has confused me for a long time,if we are using metatrader for mobile and it is suppose to be the same software then the indicators we use for pc terminal should work in mobile too and if it doesn't where can i find indicators for my mobile terminal,is there a special made indicators for mobile metatrader?
    Bend your view to the charts, not the charts to your view

Trader
    Mobile trading can bring some advantages in trading, but mobile trading cannot bring the best benefit like computer trading. I have not yet tried to mobile trading but I came to know from my some friends (even from this forum also) that pc trading platform bears the best options in forex trading. May be it future mobile trading can bring same opportunity of PC trading but it has not yet been possible to manage.

Quote Originally Posted by Nizar View Post
    this matter has confused me for a long time,if we are using metatrader for mobile and it is suppose to be the same software then the indicators we use for pc terminal should work in mobile too and if it doesn't where can i find indicators for my mobile terminal,is there a special made indicators for mobile metatrader?
    Though both metatrader4 in our pc has same mt4 trading platform but we can not use any customized indicators on it. Both use MQL4 but I don't think we can apply any customized indicators that work in metatrader4 pc version. There is no special indicators made for mobile metatrader4, I think. We can only use default indicators provided by our mobile trading platform such as moving average or oscillator.

I feel comfortable to trade from my PC but sometimes when i am outside from home i trade using my smart phone which is android based. I downloaded it from goggle app store and i really think that its easy to cause. But to be honest some available options is hard to find in there and also it have some performance issue that i experienced. But it have all the function and you can open or close trade, use indicator and analyze the market.

Trader
    I have used mobile trading in Android phone. I think scalpers should not trade in mobile trade because it is not very fast.Yes it's very helpful who is trading long term trade. Because you can easily maintain your trade and customize the order depending on market situation.

if you give your phone name and model that help us more to give a good suggestion.lot of andriod phone do not support the indicator.in the andriod phone you can see the chart.only few andriod support indicator in your mt4 platform.but you can use some modified version where you can see some default indicator.

Quote Originally Posted by Aqeel09 View Post
    if you give your phone name and model that help us more to give a good suggestion.lot of andriod phone do not support the indicator.in the andriod phone you can see the chart.only few andriod support indicator in your mt4 platform.but you can use some modified version where you can see some default indicator.
    I agree with you sir. Since there are a lot of android type and not all type supports metatrader4 trading platform very well. Just like you said that from some version, we can see default indicators provided by the platform but we can not use any default indicators from other version. I don't know if this problem also occurs to iPhone since I only have and use android.

Banned
    What i knwo about this is not that much, you will need to find the one that will work with the phone that you are using, but it is very scarce, it is not like the main trading of the computer version of the platform. But if you have a trading system that you want to build indicator upon, you can contact a forex trdaing coders.

Banned
    This is not just common, and all forex traders should not put their minds in it, except that you know how to right the code of the mobile trading platform, this will take a whloe lot of time, this is where teh caution is. I know a coder that is doing this for people too, it will take him more time to do it for you and collect money.

Page 4 of 104 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast