Mobile metatrader and costume indicators - Page 3
Page 3 of 104 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Mobile metatrader and costume indicators

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0

Mobile metatrader and costume indicators

i use the metatrader4 for iphone in apple store and i see its very closet because you cannot use it as well as the windows version who can use a lit of options to trade easily with some costume indicators or experts or scripts
    so please give us a best metatrader for mobile ... ios , android

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 192
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizar View Post
    i think the ability to increase the size of your chart do exist in metatrader for android but also it depend largley on your phone type,if you have a good screen that is wide enough and ability of phone to zoom in and out then you will face no problem in sizing the chart as large as you want or even reduce its size as you like.
    You right that I can enlarge the size of trading chart and the indicator. I have tested this few hours ago and it worked. My android screen is 4 inch but it much better look now after I can enlarge the view. I'm trying to add some customized indicators in my android trading platform and I hope they works so that I can use them for trading. By the way, thank you sir.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 23
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    You right that I can enlarge the size of trading chart and the indicator. I have tested this few hours ago and it worked. My android screen is 4 inch but it much better look now after I can enlarge the view. I'm trying to add some customized indicators in my android trading platform and I hope they works so that I can use them for trading. By the way, thank you sir.
    you are welcome,about adding custom indicators into the android metatrader chart i don't have much experience about that as i only use the indicators already exist in the platform,could you tell me where can i find custom indicators for android platform are they the same mql4 indicators i download for pc platform do they work in mobile?

Not allowed!
    Bend your view to the charts, not the charts to your view

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizar View Post
    Currently I am using mobile terminal for android phone, my mobile phone is samsong and it is working great with me, actually I was surprised by the additional abilities mobile trading gave me,I can open and close my trades and also analyze the market from any place I want, that was really helpful for me.
    Though I have no such mobile to trade, but I have a plan to make trade with mobile which can be more easier to me if all the accessories are supported in the mobile. Through this reply I came to know that it is very possible to make effective trade with mobile which encourage me to start mobile trading immediately.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    In my personal opinion trading using the Metatrader 4 in mobile devices such as tablets & smartphone should be done only for emergency purposes like you're away from your personal computer. So the mobile platform is for you to monitor and close your trade and not for advanced technical analysis.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 23
    Quote Originally Posted by debashish View Post
    In my personal opinion trading using the Metatrader 4 in mobile devices such as tablets & smartphone should be done only for emergency purposes like you're away from your personal computer. So the mobile platform is for you to monitor and close your trade and not for advanced technical analysis.
    it can serve both purposes you can have your mobile trading as an extra back up to your PC trading and some people prefer to do all their trading from the phone,i agree with you that if a PC is available and you can log in to it then it is more convenient to do your trading from it and you can close them later from mobile if you are out.

Not allowed!
    Bend your view to the charts, not the charts to your view

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Hello my friend as per my profession i'm AN android developer as per my information android application is sweet enough and mobile application will comes with same fracture adore it same for window. i always using mobile metatraders for trading and sometimes if i busy i used this mobile for iphone...simple and easilier for using metatrader for trading..if you using metatrader for phone you cannot costume

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    I ever use android for trading once, but I can not get the maximum profit. In addition to a small viewing platform, I also find it difficult to determine and predict the market's trend by using a large time frame such as H1 to the Daily. If I use android, the chart pattern will be very small. I personally use a PC or laptop for trading better than with others.
    Yes i agree with you PC or laptop are more suitable than any kind of mobiles because we can not watch whole trading screen on many mobiles which are in our range,some have problems of opening and closing positions and some have problems that traders can not watch the full meta trader platform screen..

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 192
    Quote Originally Posted by mark48 View Post
    Yes i agree with you PC or laptop are more suitable than any kind of mobiles because we can not watch whole trading screen on many mobiles which are in our range,some have problems of opening and closing positions and some have problems that traders can not watch the full meta trader platform screen..
    Yes sir, it is hard to see the full metatrader4 trading platform from our mobile unlike when we use our PC or laptop. But I have no problems when opening or closing the positions, even for modifying the orders. Though it's not as easy as in our laptop, but it is very helpful when we are in outside or when we have problem with our laptop, then mobile trading is our last solution.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Currently I am using mobile terminal for android phone, my mobile phone is samsong and it is working great with me, actually I was surprised by the additional abilities mobile trading gave me,I can open and close my trades and also analyze the market from any place I want, that was really helpful for me.i always using mobile metatraders for trading and sometimes if i busy i used this mobile for iphone...simple and easilier for using metatrader for trading..if you using metatrader for phone you cannot costume

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    i also have used meta trader in iphone. in mobile meta trader platform, we can't use any custom indicators and expert adviser. we need to use only the default built in indicators of meta trader. but still mobile mt4 is really very helpful when we are not in front of the computer.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 104 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast