Mobile metatrader and costume indicators - Page 2
Page 2 of 104 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Mobile metatrader and costume indicators

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0

Mobile metatrader and costume indicators

i use the metatrader4 for iphone in apple store and i see its very closet because you cannot use it as well as the windows version who can use a lit of options to trade easily with some costume indicators or experts or scripts
    so please give us a best metatrader for mobile ... ios , android

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    well I think the trading in use to meta trader 4 in mobile devices so such as tablets and smart phone should be done only for very emergency purpose, and and i personally use a pc or laptop for my live trading account on when i want to trade my account, because the some time my mobile battery is down and i start trade and my off mobile so its very risky for me.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 23
    Quote Originally Posted by adelbougroura View Post
    i use the metatrader4 for iphone in apple store and i see its very closet because you cannot use it as well as the windows version who can use a lit of options to trade easily with some costume indicators or experts or scripts
    so please give us a best metatrader for mobile ... ios , android
    not only when it comes to mobile trading but generally android is the best system to use if you are looking for open and free applications,i use metatrader mobile for android and it is easy to find any indicators you want also easy to install and update,if you want my personal opinion android mt4 is the best.

Not allowed!
    Bend your view to the charts, not the charts to your view

Thumbs Up
    but I prefer forex transactions using mobile phones without using indicators facilities in my cell phone, because for me to use indicators in the phone can be difficult for me to see the market in the form available in the forex pair

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by maly View Post
    but I prefer forex transactions using mobile phones without using indicators facilities in my cell phone, because for me to use indicators in the phone can be difficult for me to see the market in the form available in the forex pair
    i sometimes have this problem because slow market movement in phone due to low internet speed but if your phone is functioning well and your internet speed is fine you will have no problem,it is important to be able to use indicators properly on your mobile phone otherwise it will be pointless as you will not be able to make an analysis.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 192
    Quote Originally Posted by maly View Post
    We can not see the indicator because they are too small in view. But if we use Tab, iPad, or Android, I think we can see the candlestick chart and indicators more clearly. What kind of techniques that you are using when you trade by your cell phones, sir? I know you didn't use indicators in your trade and it's hard to analyze the candlestick chart pattern since it is too small. Do you mind to share this here?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    We can not see the indicator because they are too small in view. But if we use Tab, iPad, or Android, I think we can see the candlestick chart and indicators more clearly. What kind of techniques that you are using when you trade by your cell phones, sir? I know you didn't use indicators in your trade and it's hard to analyze the candlestick chart pattern since it is too small. Do you mind to share this here?
    i use android platform and am not having any problems with the size of the indicator i attach to the chart,there is this great quality that you can increase and decrease the size of the screen and also you can zoom in and out a certain point of the chart or the indicator,if you have a small phone screen .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizar View Post
    i sometimes have this problem because slow market movement in phone due to low internet speed but if your phone is functioning well and your internet speed is fine you will have no problem,it is important to be able to use indicators properly on your mobile phone otherwise it will be pointless as you will not be able to make an analysis.
    very true, indeed if we use a mobile phone usually when we will open the position would be very slow, but I was alone with a good provider always smoothly using mobile phone saar in forex transactions, I only use fundamental analysis and will open a position when there is news and I was not at home

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3
    Installing the custom indicators is quite easy, just follow a simple procedure. I have never taded the EA on my trading account. many trader trade in their mobile.I also use mobile for trading.But i think mobile is not for full time trading.I use mobile only when i go outside of my home.lot of andriod phone do not support the indicator.in the andriod phone you can see the chart.only few andriod support indicator in your mt4 platform.but you can use some modified version where you can see some default indicator.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 192
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizar View Post
    i use android platform and am not having any problems with the size of the indicator i attach to the chart,there is this great quality that you can increase and decrease the size of the screen and also you can zoom in and out a certain point of the chart or the indicator,if you have a small phone screen .
    I use android trading platform sometimes when I'm not in my house but I don't know if there is an option that I can enlarge the size of the chart and the indicator in android. Well, I think I will check if there is an option to enlarge the size of chart and indicator in my android. Thank you sir for giving such good information about this. Hope this make my trade with android is better than before.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    I use android trading platform sometimes when I'm not in my house but I don't know if there is an option that I can enlarge the size of the chart and the indicator in android. Well, I think I will check if there is an option to enlarge the size of chart and indicator in my android. Thank you sir for giving such good information about this. Hope this make my trade with android is better than before.
    i think the ability to increase the size of your chart do exist in metatrader for android but also it depend largley on your phone type,if you have a good screen that is wide enough and ability of phone to zoom in and out then you will face no problem in sizing the chart as large as you want or even reduce its size as you like.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 104 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast