Mobile metatrader and costume indicators - Page 12
Page 12 of 104 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Mobile metatrader and costume indicators

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mamunal View Post
    In androit, User will be smart much more than in windows because in mobile metatrader is looking custom and take the result slowly more the windows result.I live to trade with window from PC.I only use my mobile for talk and gaming not for such type of improtant think because for me forex is a serious matter.
    Do not let us say that, it is a matter of the version you are using and the internet that you have. When i was to say the better one, i was to say that the android is not what i really like, but i rethink, and later i saw some version that are good. But in all, the computer version of the mt4 can not be comparable in any way.

Banned
    the trading in use to meta trader 4 in mobile devices so such as tablets and smart phone should be done only for very emergency purpose, and and i personally use a pc or laptop for my live trading account on when i want to trade my account, because the some time my mobile battery is down and i start trade and my off mobile so its very risky for me.

In my personal opinion trading using the Meta trader 4 in mobile devices such as tablets & smartphone should be done only for emergency purposes like you're away from your personal computer. Because the version of mt4 in lower OS like android or IOS by apple has a very limited capability unlike the PC version.

At present We are using cell phone airport terminal with regard to operating system cellular phone, my personal cellular phone is actually samsong which is doing the job good when camping, basically My partner and i was stunned with the additional expertise cell phone investing afforded me personally, I am able to available and in close proximity my personal positions and in addition assess the market industry by any place I would like, that had been actually a good choice for me personally.

My dear friends i am use the metatrader4 for iphone in apple store and i see its very closet because you cannot use it as well as the windows version who can use a lit of options to trade easily with some costume indicators or experts or scripts
    so please give us a best metatrader for mobile ... ios , android noir A8

Sir I not like to use mobile for trading for now I am very busy with learning in this business I am focusing on daily learning with market on my computer mobile trading is only good for successful consistent maker traders and for new trader I will recommend only computer trading.

Banned
    I think so that mobile version may have some less features rather than computer trading the other benefit of computer trading is also that its screen is also big rather than mobile trading and big screen will help you to make a very good analysis of this market

Banned
    Yes friend I also also suggest you only windows version I also think that mobile version is not that much profitable for traders specially for new traders should focus on demo trading practice with windows version in mobile I don't think that it will be better to do practice

I have not any experience in mobile trading since 6 years of my forex journey I am just using my computer and laptop for trading I am a long term trader so I mostly spend my time on my computer so there is no need to use mobile for trading here. I think you can use custom indicators in your mobile meta trader.

Banned
    Actually you are not to trade and make advanced analysis mainly on the mobile platform, the mobile platform is just to be used to compliment your computer whenever you are leaving home. So the mobile platform is for you to monitor and close your trade and not for advanced technical analysis.

Page 12 of 104 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast