Mobile metatrader and costume indicators - Page 103
Page 103 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1033

Thread: Mobile metatrader and costume indicators

  1. #1
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    26
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0

    Mobile metatrader and costume indicators

    i use the metatrader4 for iphone in apple store and i see its very closet because you cannot use it as well as the windows version who can use a lit of options to trade easily with some costume indicators or experts or scripts
    so please give us a best metatrader for mobile ... ios , android

    Not allowed!

  2. #1021
    Trader ola4real's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,262
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    It is not possible for you to see custom indicator available on the mt4 trading platform, you will only have to upload yours. Except the ones that few broker are adding to their personal trading platforms, and they are near toi the default own, and you can never see it on thei mobile trading platform, it is only on the Pc version.
    That is the main problem i am having with the mt4 platform on the mobile phone, i do not know why they are allowing that to happen. If they wanted to do something about it, they have the ability to do that. I only think that they are doing this for some commercial benefits, that is why they will not allow forex traders to use the mobile versions of the mt4 the way they want it.

    Not allowed!

  3. #1022
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    9,000
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    It is not possible for you to see custom indicator available on the mt4 trading platform, you will only have to upload yours. Except the ones that few broker are adding to their personal trading platforms, and they are near toi the default own, and you can never see it on thei mobile trading platform, it is only on the Pc version.
    You are getting it twisted unnecessarily. What do they mean by a custom indicators? Custom indicators are the externally uploaded indicators that are not preinstalled on the trading platform. We all need the custom indicators one way or the other, and we need to be sure that we trade it with care. This is just an added advantage to us as traders of forex market.

    Not allowed!

  4. #1023
    Trader Toyen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    7,692
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    That is the main problem i am having with the mt4 platform on the mobile phone, i do not know why they are allowing that to happen. If they wanted to do something about it, they have the ability to do that. I only think that they are doing this for some commercial benefits, that is why they will not allow forex traders to use the mobile versions of the mt4 the way they want it.
    I will not call that a problem, they are only making sure that the mobile versions of the MT4 terminal is being created only for the basic trading system and trading account modification and monitoring, not that it is mainly for the standard trading activities. I do not use it to make my analysis, my trendline strategy can not even be accessed through the mobile application of MT4 terminal.

    Not allowed!

  5. #1024
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    4,748
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    I will not call that a problem, they are only making sure that the mobile versions of the MT4 terminal is being created only for the basic trading system and trading account modification and monitoring, not that it is mainly for the standard trading activities. I do not use it to make my analysis, my trendline strategy can not even be accessed through the mobile application of MT4 terminal.
    i used mt4 mobile and i see there is no options for it. just custom indicators from mt4 mobile and we just use it and try to maximize it. but if there is a good idea for it, of course, it is very helpfull
    i heard that we can install windows xp at android to access account at any time.

    Not allowed!

  6. #1025
    Trader
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    2,062
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    i used mt4 mobile and i see there is no options for it. just custom indicators from mt4 mobile and we just use it and try to maximize it. but if there is a good idea for it, of course, it is very helpfull
    i heard that we can install windows xp at android to access account at any time.
    I use the metatrader4 for iphone in apple store and i see its very closet because you cannot use it as well as the windows version who can use a litlle of options to trade easily with some costume indicators or experts or scripts. So, please give us a best metatrader for mobile.. ios, android.

    Not allowed!

  7. #1026
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    9,000
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Risk management View Post
    I use the metatrader4 for iphone in apple store and i see its very closet because you cannot use it as well as the windows version who can use a litlle of options to trade easily with some costume indicators or experts or scripts. So, please give us a best metatrader for mobile.. ios, android.
    It is not a new thing that we are trading lower class of the mt4 platform when we are trading with the mobile version of this trading platform. Although the mobile version has its advantages, but the best which traders could use with it regarding the robot trading and the use of custom indicators is lacking in them, this makes it a second alternative to the PC version.

    Not allowed!

  8. #1027
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    9,294
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    It's not possible to use a custom indicator or expert advisor with the mobile mt4 terminal, though it's not even too necessary to make use of custom indicators, because those build in technical indicators are much more better than most custom indicators, so there is absolutely no need much need for custom indicator on the mobile terminal.

    Not allowed!

  9. #1028
    Trader
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5,980
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Bener Om because each region has different demographics and geography, in the highlands and lowlands in general we will always choose the right service provider internet operators and maintain stability rather than the speed we see but the fluency in communication the most common thing that we can do is when using the wa call video if it is still stuttering it shows that the stability and speed of the internet are not so good. we already know the speed and stability

    Not allowed!

  10. #1029
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    324
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    We cannot use custom indicator in our mobile platform because due to the less future which is not provided by software company but, I hope that in future they will also provide us custom indicator installing future in smartphones to make a trading strategy as much as we want.

    Not allowed!

  11. #1030
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    9,294
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    No custom indicators can be used with the mobile terminal because they are not compatible with the mobile terminal and no custom indicator has been built for the mobile terminal, so there are no custom indicators for the mobile terminal, we can only use the builtin indicators that come with the mobile terminal.

    Not allowed!

Page 103 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •