Mobile metatrader and costume indicators - Page 102
Page 102 of 104 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104 LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1033

Thread: Mobile metatrader and costume indicators

No custom indicator is available on the mobile trading platform, but on desktop we can trade with any custom indicator to help make trading more simple for us, but I believe using those technical indicators available on the mt4 platform also make trading very simple, I prefer those indicators more than any custom indicator because they work better than custom indicator.

Banned
    Mt4 smart phone terminal are best and good trading terminal from desktop mt4 terminal but he could not provides us some strong and powerful trading tool which are helping us to properly analysis the market for making everyday strong and successful strategy for trading on stock market. Mt4 smart phone terminal are very simple to use from desktop mt4 terminal.

I once used Android for trading, but I could not get the maximum profit. Along with a small viewing platform, I find it difficult to predict and predict market trends by using large time frames as H1 daily on daily basis. I use Android, the chart pattern will be very small. I personally use a PC or laptop for trading with others.

I have tried using Android to trade but I have difficulty installing the indicator on the chart, besides that the Android screen that I use is quite small so it is also difficult to see the candle finally no longer using Andorid and again using Latop especially I use custom indicator assistance in my trading

Quote Originally Posted by adelbougroura View Post
    i use the metatrader4 for iphone in apple store and i see its very closet because you cannot use it as well as the windows version who can use a lit of options to trade easily with some costume indicators or experts or scripts
    so please give us a best metatrader for mobile ... ios , android
    Good evening, discussing about the cellphone version indicator is indeed not many metatrader 4 computer indicators can be used in the mobile version of metatrader 4, but there are similarities between the two, but the difference is the quality of the indicator, and if the indicator is used on that computer will be more flexible

Smart phone mt4 terminal are good from desktop mt4 terminal but it does't provides us all type of trading tool and indicator which are helping us to analysis the market so most of trader does't prefer it for trader because he can use and prefer desktop mt4 terminal for daily basic building trading strategies to everyday get success on this business.

I have also tried t install custom indicators on my mobile mt4 platform but until now i have not found a good method to install any custom indicator on my mobile platform, those are the disadvantage of the mobile platform. Now it depends on you that what type of trading software you want to use.

There are no custom indicators available on mobile, if you want to trade with custom indicators or expect advisor then you must trade with you computer or get one if you don't have one, because it's only on computer we have the full access to use any custom indicator and expect advisor in our terminal, on mobile this feature is not available.

Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    There are no custom indicators available on mobile, if you want to trade with custom indicators or expect advisor then you must trade with you computer or get one if you don't have one, because it's only on computer we have the full access to use any custom indicator and expect advisor in our terminal, on mobile this feature is not available.
    The wide gap between mt4 on mobile phones and that on the computer system are too wide, i do not know why the mequotes company did not do anything about it yet. The mobile versions of the mt4 should be the one that is closer to traders, all custom indicators and the features to use the robot should be there. I do not know why they are depriving us of this for this long.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    The wide gap between mt4 on mobile phones and that on the computer system are too wide, i do not know why the mequotes company did not do anything about it yet. The mobile versions of the mt4 should be the one that is closer to traders, all custom indicators and the features to use the robot should be there. I do not know why they are depriving us of this for this long.
    It is not possible for you to see custom indicator available on the mt4 trading platform, you will only have to upload yours. Except the ones that few broker are adding to their personal trading platforms, and they are near toi the default own, and you can never see it on thei mobile trading platform, it is only on the Pc version.

Page 102 of 104 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104 LastLast