Mobile metatrader and costume indicators
Page 1 of 97 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Mobile metatrader and costume indicators

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0

Mobile metatrader and costume indicators

i use the metatrader4 for iphone in apple store and i see its very closet because you cannot use it as well as the windows version who can use a lit of options to trade easily with some costume indicators or experts or scripts
    so please give us a best metatrader for mobile ... ios , android

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by adelbougroura View Post
    i use the metatrader4 for iphone in apple store and i see its very closet because you cannot use it as well as the windows version who can use a lit of options to trade easily with some costume indicators or experts or scripts
    Hello my friend as per my profession I am an android developer as per my knowledge android application is good enough and mobile application does comes with same fracture like it same for window.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15
    yes you can costume any indicator what can use in PC also.. you have to change the file what is used in PC... In online you will get many converter the file changer... In that site you can make your pc's indicator for your phone indicator...But as a professional trader I don't like to use any indicator... Every trader should trade manually to be safe and earn good money In saa Allah...

Not allowed!
    ~~You have chance to be successful until Death.. So try hard till death~~

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Hello my friend as per my profession i'm AN android developer as per my information android application is sweet enough and mobile application will comes with same fracture adore it same for window.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    mobile version of metatrade is having less fiture. It cannot help you trade well just like metatrader in PC. Because mobile version is designed only for simplicity based on the hardware that are also less fiture

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 24
    Currently I am using mobile terminal for android phone, my mobile phone is samsong and it is working great with me, actually I was surprised by the additional abilities mobile trading gave me,I can open and close my trades and also analyze the market from any place I want, that was really helpful for me.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 263
    Given: 169
    I ever use android for trading once, but I can not get the maximum profit. In addition to a small viewing platform, I also find it difficult to determine and predict the market's trend by using a large time frame such as H1 to the Daily. If I use android, the chart pattern will be very small. I personally use a PC or laptop for trading better than with others.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    i always using mobile metatraders for trading and sometimes if i busy i used this mobile for iphone...simple and easilier for using metatrader for trading..if you using metatrader for phone you cannot costume

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 9
    In my personal opinion trading using the Metatrader 4 in mobile devices such as tablets & smartphone should be done only for emergency purposes like you're away from your personal computer. Because the version of mt4 in lower OS like android or IOS by apple has a very limited capability unlike the PC version.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    Actually you are not to trade and make advanced analysis mainly on the mobile platform, the mobile platform is just to be used to compliment your computer whenever you are leaving home. So the mobile platform is for you to monitor and close your trade and not for advanced technical analysis.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 97 123451151 ... LastLast