Candlesticks Charts and Its Types!
Page 1 of 146 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Candlesticks Charts and Its Types!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262

Candlesticks Charts and Its Types!

Candlestick chart is one of the best and popular chart rather than other's like line chart, bar chart, etc. Most of forex trader's follow candlestick chart to make their trading analysis, The good thing about candletick chart that it helps trader's to make a good trading analysis in Price action trading too. Trader's use Trend lines, Support and resistance, and Candleticks to make an effective trading analysis.

I have already use all types of charts till now but I am much satisfy with the use of candlestick chart. Because with the help of Candlesticks and Technical analysis, I able to get a good idea about strong support and resistnace area's during trading. In this thread I would like to discuss about the functions of differ candlesticks, which would give you a lot of help to understand differ kinds of market patterns in forex.

Almost we all know the names of differ candlesticks, but I am sure that only few trader's know the functions of candlesticks. I think Robo forex forum is a great way to help trader's, that's why I have created this thread for all forum members. So here we go now I would like to discuss about differ types of candlesticks.

1. Hammer : A hammer candlestick is very popular in the market, and it provide a best signal of reversal trend. Most of time we can see this type of candlestick in the market bottom. It is a very good indicator from where you can enter in the market for a bulllish trend. The pattern of hammer will appear in a downtrend market and don't get confused about its color, Red and Greed both are reversal sign's.

Hammer.png

2. Spinning Tops:
    Spinnng tops Canflesticks could be seen in the market many time, during a uptrend market and a downtrend market. There is no change in the market trend when this type of candlestick apper, and most of time we can see a big spike of candlestick (High and Low) during that period. I like to follow this type of candelstick pattern in my trading.

SPINNING_TOP.png

3. Hanging Man:
    Its also a very good indicator of trend reversal, most of time we can see this type of candlesetick pattern on uptrend rally. It would give you a good signal toward a bearish market direction. The color of hanging man candlestick is not much important, but Red hanging man is more bearish rather than a green hanging man

hanging-man-confirmation.jpg

4. Engulfing:
    Its also a another form of trend reversal pattern in the market called as Engulfing candlestick chart pattern. When a green candlesetick body englufs a red body from the preceding period then it is called as a bullish trend rally or Englufing Bullish, On the other hand same like this when a redy body engulfs a green body of the preceding period then we can say that this is a indicator of bearish trend.

bullish-bearish-engulfing.png

5. Inverted Hammer:
    A inverted hammer pattern is also very famous in the market, and almost all trader's know well about it, It mostly appear in the bottom of the downtrend market and give a reversal trend signal. The body of inverted hammer will be green.

Inverted-Hammer-Sample-1.png

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    as those had with the popularity among traders to work with the pattern strategy with the analytics, those leaves of chance as as trader to work of the deeper on customs on arranging uses with the evaluation on referring the technical logics behind the decision to work of the strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 252
    Given: 504
    Nice thread mate, all we know that what are the importance of these all candles in our trading analysis, that's why most of trader's believe that they can make a better analysis with candlestick chart in this business. Hammer candle, pin bar these are my favorite candlesticks and I use them a lot on strong support and resistance area's for my analysis.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Amazing sir, I like candlestick chart pattern like all other trader's, candlesticks are best trend reversal signal provider. That's good to see that many member's are creating thread's about candlestick chart or their features. Its good for all forum member's, there are many good quality of threads in this forum, this is one of finest thread, adding one thumbs up for this

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Amazing sir, I like candlestick chart pattern like all other trader's, candlesticks are best trend reversal signal provider. That's good to see that many member's are creating thread's about candlestick chart or their features. Its good for all forum member's, there are many good quality of threads in this forum, this is one of finest thread, adding one thumbs up for this
    Thanks for your words, buddy candlestick chart is very famous because there are many good candlesticks shapes which can give you good quality of signals on your forex chart. No matter you are using candlestick chart analysis with indicator's or you are using it on naked chart, its always beneficial to use candlestick chart in mt4 terminal. I love some candlesticks too, Pin bar is my favorite candle.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    those of the japanese pattern works of the good chance as trader might defines of favorite doji to helps on drawing of confirmation as occupying the different indy system with the chart on analyzing positions.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Good post. I see this thread is talking about the candlestick reverse pattern in trading. I unfortunately do not any pay attention to use the reversal doji trading system. It looks very easy to determine the the reversal signal on the market. When the signal indicated, you we can be no more doubt entering the market

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 33
    I think this candles are good and could make one make money from forex trading. But they can be misleading as well, that way I mean, one needs to know the technical analysis method as well, that analysis method that have to do with locating patterns and then being able to apply this candles to them, I am currently learning on how to trade the candles.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    the good work on managing use with the customs on monitoring and evaluation of the market profile those helps trader to gains of the better understanding on noticing returns with the drawing of patterns as referring options to work with the order on opening positions.
    as to work of the manual of with the good use on occupying indy with the doji strategy on helping of works.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Good post. I see this thread is talking about the candlestick reverse pattern in trading. I unfortunately do not any pay attention to use the reversal doji trading system. It looks very easy to determine the the reversal signal on the market. When the signal indicated, you we can be no more doubt entering the market
    I respect those words buddy but its good for other member's you know we all have differ kinds of trading strategy and for some trader's its very good to do trade with candlesticks, I have shared some basic patterns of the candlesticks I give my best in this thread, My main aim was to help forum member's and I am very sorry for those who are not much happy or satisfied with this thread.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 146 123451151101 ... LastLast