Candlesticks Charts and Its Types! - Page 3
Page 3 of 145 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Candlesticks Charts and Its Types!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262

Candlesticks Charts and Its Types!

Candlestick chart is one of the best and popular chart rather than other's like line chart, bar chart, etc. Most of forex trader's follow candlestick chart to make their trading analysis, The good thing about candletick chart that it helps trader's to make a good trading analysis in Price action trading too. Trader's use Trend lines, Support and resistance, and Candleticks to make an effective trading analysis.

I have already use all types of charts till now but I am much satisfy with the use of candlestick chart. Because with the help of Candlesticks and Technical analysis, I able to get a good idea about strong support and resistnace area's during trading. In this thread I would like to discuss about the functions of differ candlesticks, which would give you a lot of help to understand differ kinds of market patterns in forex.

Almost we all know the names of differ candlesticks, but I am sure that only few trader's know the functions of candlesticks. I think Robo forex forum is a great way to help trader's, that's why I have created this thread for all forum members. So here we go now I would like to discuss about differ types of candlesticks.

1. Hammer : A hammer candlestick is very popular in the market, and it provide a best signal of reversal trend. Most of time we can see this type of candlestick in the market bottom. It is a very good indicator from where you can enter in the market for a bulllish trend. The pattern of hammer will appear in a downtrend market and don't get confused about its color, Red and Greed both are reversal sign's.

Attachment 12529

2. Spinning Tops:
    Spinnng tops Canflesticks could be seen in the market many time, during a uptrend market and a downtrend market. There is no change in the market trend when this type of candlestick apper, and most of time we can see a big spike of candlestick (High and Low) during that period. I like to follow this type of candelstick pattern in my trading.

Attachment 12530

3. Hanging Man:
    Its also a very good indicator of trend reversal, most of time we can see this type of candlesetick pattern on uptrend rally. It would give you a good signal toward a bearish market direction. The color of hanging man candlestick is not much important, but Red hanging man is more bearish rather than a green hanging man

Attachment 12531

4. Engulfing:
    Its also a another form of trend reversal pattern in the market called as Engulfing candlestick chart pattern. When a green candlesetick body englufs a red body from the preceding period then it is called as a bullish trend rally or Englufing Bullish, On the other hand same like this when a redy body engulfs a green body of the preceding period then we can say that this is a indicator of bearish trend.

Attachment 12532

5. Inverted Hammer:
    A inverted hammer pattern is also very famous in the market, and almost all trader's know well about it, It mostly appear in the bottom of the downtrend market and give a reversal trend signal. The body of inverted hammer will be green.

Attachment 12533

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 21
    The candle chart is one of the best chart which I have been making use of, it is more useful and when we can make use of it with the application of some other indicators then you will be able to make money from the business and be successful, forex is a good business just that we don't know how to get along with it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    The candle chart is one of the best chart which I have been making use of, it is more useful and when we can make use of it with the application of some other indicators then you will be able to make money from the business and be successful, forex is a good business just that we don't know how to get along with it.
    [lang=id]i ever tried for the charts but at last my last choice is about candlestick, it is much better and complete then the others and make me feel comfortable to analyze the market, there are some advantages to trade with candlestick and traders need to know and at least as the thing to get the validation about their analysis[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]i ever tried for the charts but at last my last choice is about candlestick, it is much better and complete then the others and make me feel comfortable to analyze the market, there are some advantages to trade with candlestick and traders need to know and at least as the thing to get the validation about their analysis[/lang]
    there are many of traders that do not trade the candle for many reasons. if i am asked too, i will say it is my last choice, i so no trade it as it sees like the strategy that is incomplete in my thinking of the forex business, and the best part to trading is to be careful doing it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    there are many of traders that do not trade the candle for many reasons. if i am asked too, i will say it is my last choice, i so no trade it as it sees like the strategy that is incomplete in my thinking of the forex business, and the best part to trading is to be careful doing it.
    [lang=id]traders need to have right attitude to work in the market and as the trader, that is the thing that will trigger them to learn deeply and get more knowledge that will build them good skill and if only want to take practicing first,
    and candelstick , that is a good chart and there are some advantages that we can use during in the market and get the validation form it[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    The candle stick do give good signal when trading, thus this is for those who have the good experience on how to make use of it. Therefore before we will be able to make money from the market, we have to learn what eve strategy we are willing to make use of and then we are to make sure that we have it used on the demo and the result is positive.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    The candle stick do give good signal when trading, thus this is for those who have the good experience on how to make use of it. Therefore before we will be able to make money from the market, we have to learn what eve strategy we are willing to make use of and then we are to make sure that we have it used on the demo and the result is positive.
    traders with candle will know the learning of the candle, but i do not believe the candle can give that kind of signal in the way you have seen it, you need to be more sure to the signal and use some strategies to work more on the candle ways you want to be usisng.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    traders with candle will know the learning of the candle, but i do not believe the candle can give that kind of signal in the way you have seen it, you need to be more sure to the signal and use some strategies to work more on the candle ways you want to be usisng.
    [lang=id]candlestick is an indicator too, and it means, it will not give you signals for making position, but just some data and you have to analyze them with well before make decisions, at this point, you need to have the skill to analyze the candlestick itself and also you need to understand with the market conditions, then, everything can happen in the market, do not make it as something that will give you signals[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]candlestick is an indicator too, and it means, it will not give you signals for making position, but just some data and you have to analyze them with well before make decisions, at this point, you need to have the skill to analyze the candlestick itself and also you need to understand with the market conditions, then, everything can happen in the market, do not make it as something that will give you signals[/lang]
    i do not believe this fact of yours that candle is an indicator. candle can be used to make analysis, that does not mean they are indicator. indicators are coded for the signals making on their own, dont let us always mix things together in this business for the sake of newbies.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Well, the candle stick chart is something we can actually use in making good amount of money if we should learn it, because it could give us insight of the market movement, so therefore we have to make sure that we have the best trading skills and best approach of how to follow the market, trading in forex market is not that simple, therefore we have to be skilled and understand how the market works.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Well, the candle stick chart is something we can actually use in making good amount of money if we should learn it, because it could give us insight of the market movement, so therefore we have to make sure that we have the best trading skills and best approach of how to follow the market, trading in forex market is not that simple, therefore we have to be skilled and understand how the market works.
    [lang=id]first, candlestick itself is the real time indicator that will show us directly to us, and traders need to have the right skill to indicate the market movements based on this, there are some points that we can learn about candlestick and a part of them is about the patterns, but of course, we do not make it as the only thing to understand the market movements[/lang]

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 145 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast