How to generate our account statement so that we can review our past trading.
Page 1 of 91 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: How to generate our account statement so that we can review our past trading.

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 100
    Given: 57

How to generate our account statement so that we can review our past trading.

Keeping a journal : All of us know the importance of reviewing our past trading. Reviewing our pasting trading and studying it will bring to light our weaknesses and strengths as a Forex trader. These things will really help a lot to improve our trading. But we need not write all our trading in a journal. We can generate our account statement easily with a few click so that we can review all our trading. Basically we can generate our account statement in two simple sources which I am discussing below.

1. How to generate account statement from our mt4 trading platform
    . Open your mt4 terminal and click the Account history tab on it.
    . Now right click on the mouse and click on custom period and select the period for which you want to see your trades.

.Now again right click and click on save as report. Your account statement would look like the screenshot given below

2. How to generate account statement from the Roboforex website

. Login to your live account on the website Roboforex.com
    . From the dropdown list of Live account click on Account history as shown in the screenshot below. Here also you can select the period for which you want the trading history to be shown.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 107
    Given: 66
    This is good information on how to generate our trading statement and review our past trading. It helps to overcome in what we are going wrong I used to think that forex is only for earning but I have now discovered that we get to discover so many things and also learn while trading. Like the fundamentals, it is another lesson on its own.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    What a great information, I think this is one of the good thread for all newbies, even most of old trader's also don't know how they have to save their mt4 terminal trading history as a report. The good thing about robo forex broker is we can see our trading history in it too. I love robo forex broker because they are are best in this business and providing all the help that a client need from them.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 35
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    What a great information, I think this is one of the good thread for all newbies, even most of old trader's also don't know how they have to save their mt4 terminal trading history as a report. The good thing about robo forex broker is we can see our trading history in it too. I love robo forex broker because they are are best in this business and providing all the help that a client need from them.
    Reviewing our past trading will help us pinpoint our mistakes and also help us correct them. I enjoy working Forex trading. It is a challenging business. From Forex trading i can be skilled .Now i m able to do analysis future market.Now i am experienced So in this thought Forex is a great working place for me.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 39
    Quote Originally Posted by AmitChallenger View Post
    Reviewing our past trading will help us pinpoint our mistakes and also help us correct them. I enjoy working Forex trading. It is a challenging business. From Forex trading i can be skilled .Now i m able to do analysis future market.Now i am experienced So in this thought Forex is a great working place for me.
    It is natural that we will do mistakes in trading. This mistakes can come from not understanding the market properly or not able to trade with patience. If you are a new in trading I suggest you concentrate first on developing a good trading strategy and if you still not making good profit that is the time you look for changing it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by SuccessfulKartik View Post
    It is natural that we will do mistakes in trading. This mistakes can come from not understanding the market properly or not able to trade with patience. If you are a new in trading I suggest you concentrate first on developing a good trading strategy and if you still not making good profit that is the time you look for changing it.
    Mistake is something that is bound to happen in this business. The real thing will be how you can manage that mistake in here. Some trader might be able to use that mistake to learn much more things and then to get a lot of more experience for their own future. Depending on how a trader trade, that will be very crucial in my own mind.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 82
    Given: 2
    True, newbies or even veteran traders do make mistakes in trading and it should be understood that we need to develop being a discipline trader so that this mistakes can be avoided, one mistakes in trading can be devastating to our trading account, so if we want to be successful in this market we need to be a discipline trader so that we can follow our trading strategy all the time.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 252
    Given: 504
    Developing our trading strategy and developing a good mind set during trading is very important. First of all we have to give time to our learning in demo trading account and we should concentrate on creating a good trading strategy for ourself. Mistakes are very common and people should learn every time when they do some mistake during trading. It will help them to create a good trading strategy and the next thing is to self control and that can be learned in real live trading.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 84
    Given: 81
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Developing our trading strategy and developing a good mind set during trading is very important. First of all we have to give time to our learning in demo trading account and we should concentrate on creating a good trading strategy for ourself. Mistakes are very common and people should learn every time when they do some mistake during trading. It will help them to create a good trading strategy and the next thing is to self control and that can be learned in real live trading.
    Any strategy can work well only when the trader handling it has the right trading mindset. Strategies can changed depending on market psychology. some times traders may be acting rationally while other times traders may act irrationally. you must keep learning as a trader and apply the methods.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Quote Originally Posted by forexfighter007 View Post
    Any strategy can work well only when the trader handling it has the right trading mindset. Strategies can changed depending on market psychology. some times traders may be acting rationally while other times traders may act irrationally. you must keep learning as a trader and apply the methods.
    Market psychology can be change time to time, buts very hard to change the basics of this market, I think support and resistance analysis is the base of this market, and market most of time run under the technical analysis, support points are pumping the market upward area, and resistance points pull back the market to downward area. But some time market can break these points, so management is also one of the major part of our earning.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 91 123451151 ... LastLast