How to generate our account statement so that we can review our past trading. - Page 91
Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 41818788899091

Thread: How to generate our account statement so that we can review our past trading.

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 100
    Given: 57

How to generate our account statement so that we can review our past trading.

Keeping a journal : All of us know the importance of reviewing our past trading. Reviewing our pasting trading and studying it will bring to light our weaknesses and strengths as a Forex trader. These things will really help a lot to improve our trading. But we need not write all our trading in a journal. We can generate our account statement easily with a few click so that we can review all our trading. Basically we can generate our account statement in two simple sources which I am discussing below.

1. How to generate account statement from our mt4 trading platform
    . Open your mt4 terminal and click the Account history tab on it.
    . Now right click on the mouse and click on custom period and select the period for which you want to see your trades.

.Now again right click and click on save as report. Your account statement would look like the screenshot given below

2. How to generate account statement from the Roboforex website

. Login to your live account on the website Roboforex.com
    . From the dropdown list of Live account click on Account history as shown in the screenshot below. Here also you can select the period for which you want the trading history to be shown.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 87
    Well, if you know the past mistakes that you have made and then make efforts to learn from it, then you can become better, you will be able to know how to trade the right way in the future, so it is recommended to always take the learning and know how to follow the means by which you have traded in the past, get to learn from it and then see your improvement come to past.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by Real View Post
    Well, if you know the past mistakes that you have made and then make efforts to learn from it, then you can become better, you will be able to know how to trade the right way in the future, so it is recommended to always take the learning and know how to follow the means by which you have traded in the past, get to learn from it and then see your improvement come to past.
    In the end, account statement doesn't give us any detailed information about our old trades including those tips we made before. account statement only helps us to tell our positioning with entry and exit points, no less no more. i choose to get those ideas from a trading journal or a different kind of trading notes. i always get a monthly notification of my trading account and that should enough to tell me my current performance in monthly basis.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylai View Post
    In the end, account statement doesn't give us any detailed information about our old trades including those tips we made before. account statement only helps us to tell our positioning with entry and exit points, no less no more. i choose to get those ideas from a trading journal or a different kind of trading notes. i always get a monthly notification of my trading account and that should enough to tell me my current performance in monthly basis.
    Trading statement is not just to be viewed but it has to be studied so that we come to know the exact plight of our trading. Like if we see that one of our trades ended up blowing our account then that could be because we had opened trades with very large lots. We should note down the important points while learning, so that we dont forget the crucial aspects of trading and remember them in our mind.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by komalam View Post
    Trading statement is not just to be viewed but it has to be studied so that we come to know the exact plight of our trading. Like if we see that one of our trades ended up blowing our account then that could be because we had opened trades with very large lots. We should note down the important points while learning, so that we dont forget the crucial aspects of trading and remember them in our mind.
    no doubt and trading is the thing where we learn ever, when we learn from every order we learn some good and bad things,we learn why i got profit why i got loss, what can i do for more better trading what can i do to avoid mistakes, so there can be many things which we can handle here just by evaluation process, so make sure you have done this into trading if we do not do this we can not survive

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylai View Post
    Yes, the account statement will not give traders detailed information, that is due to the fact that the account statement will not have the record on what actually gone wrong in terms of the analysis or management of the trader, it will only show the losses and profits result. That is why it is good for forex traders to have their journal, with the journal, the detail situation that happened would be revealed.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 68
    Generating the account statement is not the issue but the issue is to know if we can take lessons from our trading histories to improve on how to trade forex. From our trading platform history, we will see all our closed trade and see how we made profits and loss from such trades. We can easily track this history better by logging into our broker account or getting monthly statement from our email to look upon. It can help us track our success if we take it as a serious tool.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    These little things such as taking journal and then making evaluation which we might see to be of no value is so much important, in the sense that when we can have our trading account and take good journals on how we trade, it will help us also be good at knowing our strength with our trading strategy so as we can focus more on that so as to build a more profitable trading account history.

Not allowed!

Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 41818788899091