How to generate our account statement so that we can review our past trading. - Page 90
Page 90 of 91 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091 LastLast

Thread: How to generate our account statement so that we can review our past trading.

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 100
    Given: 57

How to generate our account statement so that we can review our past trading.

Keeping a journal : All of us know the importance of reviewing our past trading. Reviewing our pasting trading and studying it will bring to light our weaknesses and strengths as a Forex trader. These things will really help a lot to improve our trading. But we need not write all our trading in a journal. We can generate our account statement easily with a few click so that we can review all our trading. Basically we can generate our account statement in two simple sources which I am discussing below.

1. How to generate account statement from our mt4 trading platform
    . Open your mt4 terminal and click the Account history tab on it.
    . Now right click on the mouse and click on custom period and select the period for which you want to see your trades.

.Now again right click and click on save as report. Your account statement would look like the screenshot given below

2. How to generate account statement from the Roboforex website

. Login to your live account on the website Roboforex.com
    . From the dropdown list of Live account click on Account history as shown in the screenshot below. Here also you can select the period for which you want the trading history to be shown.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Income in trading is something we need to enjoy but account statement will only be good if we got a lot of profits on them too. Generating then will not be difficult and that is simply print it. I think you only need to open your history and try to right click and print them out and naturally you need to pick a certain ammount of time you want to print.
    Traders are trading to earn from the market, we need to do all the necessary things that can aid the earning of good income and make it to be likewise consistent for us. And the account statement of a thing is not what i see to be necessary, why will i have to print out my account statement? I will instead of that use it directly on the trading terminal. This may be part of evaluation, but traders have to evaluate more on the chart directly.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 25
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    Traders are trading to earn from the market, we need to do all the necessary things that can aid the earning of good income and make it to be likewise consistent for us. And the account statement of a thing is not what i see to be necessary, why will i have to print out my account statement? I will instead of that use it directly on the trading terminal. This may be part of evaluation, but traders have to evaluate more on the chart directly.
    not much information we can get from account statement except for transaction details that only important to show us what we've done with our account for several days or weeks depending on how we set the account statement limit. i usually generate my account statement once in a month to see my whole progress i've done in one month so i can tell myself what to change, improve, and find out if there are things that still missing.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Yayami View Post
    not much information we can get from account statement except for transaction details that only important to show us what we've done with our account for several days or weeks depending on how we set the account statement limit. i usually generate my account statement once in a month to see my whole progress i've done in one month so i can tell myself what to change, improve, and find out if there are things that still missing.
    this is good but i think its beneficial when we have a lot of orders. currently i just place orders when market is sure for me otherwise i am not trading because i believe some orders are better then many orders when we do not know about market, so i am not doing this but i will surely do this after some proper learning and when i will invest some big then surely i will evaluate to understand my strategy and its bad things

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 42
    your broker sends that to you every month,you don't need to stress yourself for anything.that is what i do when i need then i will just go to my email address and look for them but i usually don't need them.another best way is having a trading journal in the market if you journal all the trades that you take then it will be very easy to get that done without going to your email.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by juniorpeters View Post
    your broker sends that to you every month,you don't need to stress yourself for anything.that is what i do when i need then i will just go to my email address and look for them but i usually don't need them.another best way is having a trading journal in the market if you journal all the trades that you take then it will be very easy to get that done without going to your email.
    yes roboforex share our statement in end of every month so its not issue we can use that statement for evaluation. actually in trading when we learn from loss we gain experience, so we do not need to get manually we can get this automatically in every month so use it and increase your experience for some good trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 62
    Given: 54
    Quote Originally Posted by touqir View Post
    yes roboforex share our statement in end of every month so its not issue we can use that statement for evaluation. actually in trading when we learn from loss we gain experience, so we do not need to get manually we can get this automatically in every month so use it and increase your experience for some good trading
    not only that, we can easily look and find our own statement manually by looking at our trading platform then right click on the trading history to look our account statement in standard or detailed version. i always do this to see my complete trading in weekly or monthly basis in detailed version manually without waiting for roboforex to give me monthly data in my email.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Sascha View Post
    not only that, we can easily look and find our own statement manually by looking at our trading platform then right click on the trading history to look our account statement in standard or detailed version. i always do this to see my complete trading in weekly or monthly basis in detailed version manually without waiting for roboforex to give me monthly data in my email.
    An account statement is useful to see what you have done so far and the way you are carrying out your trading activities. I think a trader needs both of these, account statement for viewing the past trades and journal to facilitate learning and making notes. Because the past trading shows closely how your performance has been and what are the strengths and weak points in your trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Our account statement or history is not actually the problem as we can easily access them our history tab on our broker or chart platform. Again every month we automatically receives our account statement straight to our emails and this is where we can take better study of our trading summary for the month and see if we are truly progressing as a trader or not. They are our trading records at a very specific period of time and we can have the possible chance to study them to know the next move.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 62
    Given: 54
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    Our account statement or history is not actually the problem as we can easily access them our history tab on our broker or chart platform. Again every month we automatically receives our account statement straight to our emails and this is where we can take better study of our trading summary for the month and see if we are truly progressing as a trader or not. They are our trading records at a very specific period of time and we can have the possible chance to study them to know the next move.
    i'd better counting on my trading journal more than my account statement because in my journal, i can get plenty detailed information about how i make my analysis and what decisions i'm making in that time. such detailed information won't be noted or written along the statement so doing this is only advantageous for traders who wants to run some simple evaluation with their trades.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 66
    Quote Originally Posted by Sascha View Post
    i'd better counting on my trading journal more than my account statement because in my journal, i can get plenty detailed information about how i make my analysis and what decisions i'm making in that time. such detailed information won't be noted or written along the statement so doing this is only advantageous for traders who wants to run some simple evaluation with their trades.
    That is still good but the information available in our journal depends on how we keep it up to date. Further for the evaluation we can use the account statement to examine our trading performance and then we can also make necessary journal entries. Following trend is good as far as it goes but it should be supported with risk management and a good analysis or strategy.

Not allowed!

Page 90 of 91 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091 LastLast