How to generate our account statement so that we can review our past trading. - Page 87
Page 87 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3777838485868788899091 LastLast

Thread: How to generate our account statement so that we can review our past trading.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 99
    Given: 56

How to generate our account statement so that we can review our past trading.

Keeping a journal : All of us know the importance of reviewing our past trading. Reviewing our pasting trading and studying it will bring to light our weaknesses and strengths as a Forex trader. These things will really help a lot to improve our trading. But we need not write all our trading in a journal. We can generate our account statement easily with a few click so that we can review all our trading. Basically we can generate our account statement in two simple sources which I am discussing below.

1. How to generate account statement from our mt4 trading platform
    . Open your mt4 terminal and click the Account history tab on it.
    . Now right click on the mouse and click on custom period and select the period for which you want to see your trades.

.Now again right click and click on save as report. Your account statement would look like the screenshot given below

2. How to generate account statement from the Roboforex website

. Login to your live account on the website Roboforex.com
    . From the dropdown list of Live account click on Account history as shown in the screenshot below. Here also you can select the period for which you want the trading history to be shown.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 35
    Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette View Post
    I take it differently and learn how my past trading really motivate me to do better. Maybe it's not enough by looking at our account statement without making further evaluation, but yes it's useful to make it out for reviewing purpose. More or less, we need to use the account statement to help us find more details with our trading journal in case when we forgot to put the trading dates then account statement will do the thing.
    Losses have the ability to shatter the hopes of many traders, but those who are motivated to do better in future are the ones who can succeed here. When we see our trading history we can judge our performance and further come to know of our own strengths and weaknesses in trading. When we dont care of our past trading and mistakes we will slowly lose all our money and with it our confidence too.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    I have discovered that this is better done on window version of metatrader platform than the android version . Whichever way you have your trading account statement generated , the most important thing is to use it for proper assessment of your trading performances. You can easily determine the months that your trades do well and the months that your trade do worse.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 43
    keeping a trading journal is the best way to achieve this task,you can keep records of your trades and take a screenshot of them saving in a folder than passing through this process to generate your past trades.this is what i do all the time and its much more easy for me to handle,moreover you get monthly statement from your broker every month so you need not to be bothered about this.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by juniorpeters View Post
    keeping a trading journal is the best way to achieve this task,you can keep records of your trades and take a screenshot of them saving in a folder than passing through this process to generate your past trades.this is what i do all the time and its much more easy for me to handle,moreover you get monthly statement from your broker every month so you need not to be bothered about this.
    yes we can take pictures and can save at end of week we can evaluate our tradings where we have done mistakes and where we were good and earned. so we can evaluate our trading from our pictures but still if we do not make mt4 gives us facility to check all statement where we can check all positions detail. so this way of learning also give us advance level of experience

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    For those who do not believe that one can earn consistent profits in forex , the best way to convince them to have a change of mind and perception is to place a copy of the trading account statement into their hand . In this case , you will do less talk while the statement of trading account speaks of the reality and great possibility of success when a trader knows how to trade .With this you can review and compare your performance with a view to improving further on how you trade the market

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 67
    Given: 58
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    For those who do not believe that one can earn consistent profits in forex , the best way to convince them to have a change of mind and perception is to place a copy of the trading account statement into their hand . In this case , you will do less talk while the statement of trading account speaks of the reality and great possibility of success when a trader knows how to trade .With this you can review and compare your performance with a view to improving further on how you trade the market
    actions plays louder and bigger impact to our performance so we better keep going to improve our performance with real practice and evaluation rather than speaking things out loud only in our theory or perception. things like forex trading will never work well when we know how to do things through theory but can't apply any of them directly to market. account statement isn't really working without real evaluation.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    when we evaluate our trading history we learn many things. before some days i was not using it but now i always use it and from this technique i learned how much important is to use proper money management if we do not use then we can earn from a lot of orders and can lose all profit in some hours or days. so proper management of money can save us from this situation when we accept some loss instead of big one

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by altafch View Post
    when we evaluate our trading history we learn many things. before some days i was not using it but now i always use it and from this technique i learned how much important is to use proper money management if we do not use then we can earn from a lot of orders and can lose all profit in some hours or days. so proper management of money can save us from this situation when we accept some loss instead of big one
    Sure evaluation is not without any benefits, when you evaluate you can find many things that can contribute to your betterment. With the account statement and a journal you can evaluate the trading, write down the steps you need to take to enhance your trading quality. So in short evaluation is a must work for all who want to build a career in Forex.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 35
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhave4U View Post
    Sure evaluation is not without any benefits, when you evaluate you can find many things that can contribute to your betterment. With the account statement and a journal you can evaluate the trading, write down the steps you need to take to enhance your trading quality. So in short evaluation is a must work for all who want to build a career in Forex.
    Evaluation has lot of benefits and actually it is a necessity for us to make our survival feasible in Forex and our future bright. When we closely monitor our trading with the help of a trading journal or tradebook, we can get hold of our mistakes or get the awareness of the means to improve. Many times the cause of severe losses for many traders is their negligence with risk management and this was the case with me too, it took me long to learn to follow risk management.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    It is only few traders that appreciate the necessity of self appraisal in trading and that is why so many traders find it so hard to improve on the way they trade . One of the ways to assess your trading performance is to generate your trading account statement exactly the way it has been shown in this thread . I have a file where I keep the print copy of my monthly account statement . This has always been of help in measuring my progress in trading

Not allowed!

Page 87 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3777838485868788899091 LastLast