How to generate our account statement so that we can review our past trading. - Page 3
Page 3 of 91 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: How to generate our account statement so that we can review our past trading.

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 100
    Given: 57

How to generate our account statement so that we can review our past trading.

Keeping a journal : All of us know the importance of reviewing our past trading. Reviewing our pasting trading and studying it will bring to light our weaknesses and strengths as a Forex trader. These things will really help a lot to improve our trading. But we need not write all our trading in a journal. We can generate our account statement easily with a few click so that we can review all our trading. Basically we can generate our account statement in two simple sources which I am discussing below.

1. How to generate account statement from our mt4 trading platform
    . Open your mt4 terminal and click the Account history tab on it.
    . Now right click on the mouse and click on custom period and select the period for which you want to see your trades.

.Now again right click and click on save as report. Your account statement would look like the screenshot given below

2. How to generate account statement from the Roboforex website

. Login to your live account on the website Roboforex.com
    . From the dropdown list of Live account click on Account history as shown in the screenshot below. Here also you can select the period for which you want the trading history to be shown.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 30
    I think that procedure is very vital to help us to remember our mistakes and our progress in the trading so these issues may help us to find holes in our strategies and the ay in which we can learn from our matter so the history can learn us the more about the trading .I admire the ways which get us remember the past

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by hosny55 View Post
    I think that procedure is very vital to help us to remember our mistakes and our progress in the trading so these issues may help us to find holes in our strategies and the ay in which we can learn from our matter so the history can learn us the more about the trading .I admire the ways which get us remember the past
    Yes, some times we make mistakes and then we forget that we have made the mistakes. Thus we can make use of this method to remember of mistakes that we have made.

Trading in forex trading is not that easy thing to be done. We need to thus keep track of the trades that we have taken and should learn to figure out way to correct mistakes and avoid doing it again.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 35
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Yes, some times we make mistakes and then we forget that we have made the mistakes. Thus we can make use of this method to remember of mistakes that we have made.

Trading in forex trading is not that easy thing to be done. We need to thus keep track of the trades that we have taken and should learn to figure out way to correct mistakes and avoid doing it again.
    Ignoring mistakes will make us worse traders. Learning from our mistakes help us correct them. I enjoy working Forex trading. It is a challenging business. From Forex trading i can be skilled .Now i m able to do analysis future market.Now i am experienced So in this thought Forex is a great working place for me.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 66
    Quote Originally Posted by AmitChallenger View Post
    Ignoring mistakes will make us worse traders. Learning from our mistakes help us correct them. I enjoy working Forex trading. It is a challenging business. From Forex trading i can be skilled .Now i m able to do analysis future market.Now i am experienced So in this thought Forex is a great working place for me.
    Liking our work helps us to work more. It is important to review our past trading. It helps to overcome in what we are going wrong I used to think that forex is only for earning but I have now discovered that we get to discover so many things and also learn while trading. Like the fundamentals, it is another lesson on its own.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    the decision further to leaves of the good chance as trader to work of the customs on appealing with the good use of more with the scripting as quantifying returns with the submission on working of the finale on referring quotes with the value as showing of the good level on exposures that trader to spends of the better on manage to improves of the better projection.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by AmitChallenger View Post
    One of the different things that the successful traders are doing that we the yet to be successful trader are not doing is that the successful traders are more after what that has made them loss.

Therefore they review their trades every now and then to figure out where improvement is needed. That is what I believe we should emulate.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 12
    The journal is very good and important for traders they can manage the market planning and get the good trading result from their planning of the trading account.If they have journal they can know their losses and how to regain losses in their market trading to make good result from the market with the good market trading management and trades following the trend and get their market trading result too they are more successful.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 49
    One of the different things that the successful traders are doing that we the yet to be successful trader are not doing is that the successful traders are more after what that has made them loss.

Therefore they review their trades every now and then to figure out where improvement is needed. That is what I believe we should emulate.
    In every sector of our life hard working is key factor of success. in forex it is a must to be a professional trader. Successful traders do not give up on getting losses. Instead they work hard in correcting the mistakes they have been making in their past trades. Actually success is not a easy task you have to give a hard labor to get it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50

You have a good point there sir, because the failed traders would never look back in reviewing his past, while the successful trader or the traders that are aspiring to be successful would have to look back, review themselves and the past results they have in order to make amends, this is a great way for a better future trading after carefully correction.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    Everyday and every month broker send us our trading statistics. We can generate our account statement by reviewing these reports. And I think it's the good way to generate our account. We everybody should review our account after some days later. And it will help us know more about trading and our faults and also we can be conscious.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 91 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast