How to generate our account statement so that we can review our past trading. - Page 2
Page 2 of 91 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: How to generate our account statement so that we can review our past trading.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 99
    Given: 56

How to generate our account statement so that we can review our past trading.

Keeping a journal : All of us know the importance of reviewing our past trading. Reviewing our pasting trading and studying it will bring to light our weaknesses and strengths as a Forex trader. These things will really help a lot to improve our trading. But we need not write all our trading in a journal. We can generate our account statement easily with a few click so that we can review all our trading. Basically we can generate our account statement in two simple sources which I am discussing below.

1. How to generate account statement from our mt4 trading platform
    . Open your mt4 terminal and click the Account history tab on it.
    . Now right click on the mouse and click on custom period and select the period for which you want to see your trades.

.Now again right click and click on save as report. Your account statement would look like the screenshot given below

2. How to generate account statement from the Roboforex website

. Login to your live account on the website Roboforex.com
    . From the dropdown list of Live account click on Account history as shown in the screenshot below. Here also you can select the period for which you want the trading history to be shown.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Market psychology can be change time to time, buts very hard to change the basics of this market, I think support and resistance analysis is the base of this market, and market most of time run under the technical analysis, support points are pumping the market upward area, and resistance points pull back the market to downward area. But some time market can break these points, so management is also one of the major part of our earning.
    the market is present for many decades, nothing can change the psychology of it, it remains the same as all the time. and the technical trading make ways for many traders of forex to the point where they will see the slightest things which is going on, the management will work their own ways too in this.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    Yeah, this helps a lot, I make use of it every week to see how I did trade and it has helped me to improve my trading performance, in trading what we need is to learn and understand the business.

Making money in forex trading is not that simple and then any one that would want to make money should take the business serious, therefore checking on the monthly report. and Knowing how to improve.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Yeah, this helps a lot, I make use of it every week to see how I did trade and it has helped me to improve my trading performance, in trading what we need is to learn and understand the business.

Making money in forex trading is not that simple and then any one that would want to make money should take the business serious, therefore checking on the monthly report. and Knowing how to improve.
    I see it is not helping if you are jot serious seeing the market if you make mistake i see it is in the trading account traders need to improve their quality of trading if they don't want to lose again,so what you think possible be done by the traders if they manage the trading account without thibking or consideration buying and selling in wrong level can get them stopout see the market is not always sure be ready for loss and don't be afraid because traders need to take the chance not waiting for the rain to refresh them,they need to prepare everything for them.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30
    it is so good to follow your trades history and get the right manner to reach them at any time to find out what mistakes we did which may led us to a certain loss . also we may remark them and note them down to feel of the reasons which may took us to the losses and be careful of not doing them again .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 49
    Quote Originally Posted by hosny55 View Post
    it is so good to follow your trades history and get the right manner to reach them at any time to find out what mistakes we did which may led us to a certain loss . also we may remark them and note them down to feel of the reasons which may took us to the losses and be careful of not doing them again .
    Making efforts or trying to correct ourselves and our mistakes will help us around to get what we want and for what we are in trading field. Hardworking is very important to archive you desires , aims and God helps those who help themselves . hardworking can decrease your mistakes . give you experience. make you expert . improve your skills.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 84
    Given: 80
    Quote Originally Posted by ANANDCHENNAI View Post
    Making efforts or trying to correct ourselves and our mistakes will help us around to get what we want and for what we are in trading field. Hardworking is very important to archive you desires , aims and God helps those who help themselves . hardworking can decrease your mistakes . give you experience. make you expert . improve your skills.
    Our trading will be right by correcting the wrong. In order to aid our learning process, losing is important. it distinguishes between right and wrong and helps in our learning from our mistakes as well. the human mind learns like this. In most cases there is no other way.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 39
    Quote Originally Posted by forexfighter007 View Post
    Our trading will be right by correcting the wrong. In order to aid our learning process, losing is important. it distinguishes between right and wrong and helps in our learning from our mistakes as well. the human mind learns like this. In most cases there is no other way.
    Yes our learning process is often filled with mistakes. So better go with demo account and much better to move with this forums help. It's good that while we are posting for bonus we also share our opinions and comments for a particular topic and at the same time we can also learn from other traders.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 35
    Quote Originally Posted by SuccessfulKartik View Post
    Yes our learning process is often filled with mistakes. So better go with demo account and much better to move with this forums help. It's good that while we are posting for bonus we also share our opinions and comments for a particular topic and at the same time we can also learn from other traders.
    Yes at first we can move with demo, bonus account and with the help of the Roboforex forum. First Learn Then Start Earn this is very true . The trader who has do not know about Forex so he/she is failure . Learning is first step of Forex trading. Some trader who are do not want to learn and result they fail most of the time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 2
    It is very easy go to in your cabinet and then you can found your trading history and on monthly basis you get your trading history on the email so you should try to find this on your email and that will be very help full to you in my opinion so try to find your trading history on the email which you provided

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    The information is good because the traders get the good market record from that.I can see the traders can manage the market with good condition if they have the report of their trading.If they can make the good market planning they can be successful too.The traders need to see the market condition and manage the market with good and safe trading strategy.I can see the market can be good too at that time they can win at that time.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 91 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast