How to attach indicators in Mt4 terminal?
Page 1 of 37 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: How to attach indicators in Mt4 terminal?

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538

How to attach indicators in Mt4 terminal?

Couple of days back I visited a thread in this forum, where thread creator was asking about attachment of a indicator in mt4 terminal. I think there are many novice trader's who are getting a lot of difficulty to learn about indicator's installation. So in this thread I will clear them how they can attach an indicator, in a step by step process. Thread is open for everyone, you can ask any query about this thread. I am always here for you friends. So here is the process.

1. In first step we have to copy the indicator that we have to attach in mt4 terminal as shown in the picture below.
    Indicator 0.JPG

2. 2. Next step is to visit your Robo Forex Mt4 terminal saved drive, and after that you have to click on MQL4 folder as shown in the picture.

Indicator 3.JPG

3. The Next step is to click on the Indicator's folder.

Indicator 5.JPG

4.After that you have to just past your indicator in that folder.

indicator 6.JPG

5.Now you can visit to mt4 terminal and can open your Indicator.

Indicator 8.JPG

Hope all Novice trader's would gain easy step by step learning of attaching indicator's in their mt4 terminal from this thread. I am sure that most of old members would not post much in this thread because they are aware with the installation of indicator's in their mt4 terminal. But I have select this topic specially for all forex newbies. I request to all forum member's that they should create at least one valuable thread for all new forex trader's. Because they find it very difficult to learn about forex in starting phase, so it should be our duty to share our best trading experience and knowledge with them. And Robo Forex Forum is a great place to help newbies.

Beside of it if any novice trader have any problem about installation of any indicator or any other query about forex then they can post their question in this thread, or can send me a private message in this forum. I am always here to help all forex newbies. Have a good day friends

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Khimi234; 05-10-2015 at 02:27 PM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    That's cool, actually I like to help all newbies same like you, I have also couple of threads same like this. I am very glad to see that other forum member's also taking good steps to help all novice trader's. This is a good topic, and all newbies can learn in a simple step by step process about installation of an indicator in mt4, great work well done.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Thanks for appreciating about that sir, Now I have been since a very long time in this forum and yes I also like to share my trading experience with other forum members. I think there are many good member's in this forum who are giving their best in their threads. I am very glad that a pro member appreciating my thread, Thank you so much sir

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 3
    mt4 platform is so much user friendly software because we find all the indicator we need and also we can added much more so easily.attach indicator is so much easy and i give you the process below:
    1.copy your indicator and then open mt4 platform.
    2.click file option and then open data option.
    3.then click mql4 and then you see the indicator and click that.
    4.then paste indicator on the indicator folder and then restart your mt4 and then add your indicator on the chart and start using.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    I think this is a very simple and easy to apply indicator's on chart but its a good education for all new trader's. Most of newbies face a lot of problem to learn about the mt4 terminal features so in my point of view this information is shown in a simple and easy process. Some time trader's spend a lot of time on internet search that how they have to attach indicator's on mt4 terminal but this is the place from where they can learn it easily

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    Thanks for the enlightenment, even some of us that have been old traders did not get things right when mt4 trading platform was upgraded and the way we were doing it before changed.I could remember that it was at the forum I asked colleague traders that put me through. I need to tell you that your thread must have provided useful help to newbie traders

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 0
    [lang=ms]thanks for that guild to attach indicator in mt4.maybe have some traders still not know how to attached indicator in mt4 especially for new trader.for me i already know from my teacher when i join the class of forex.i learn from here.so in forum roboforex it quick helpful of all trader to get more information about forex it very good[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by KB streetboy View Post
    [lang=ms]thanks for that guild to attach indicator in mt4.maybe have some traders still not know how to attached indicator in mt4 especially for new trader.for me i already know from my teacher when i join the class of forex.i learn from here.so in forum roboforex it quick helpful of all trader to get more information about forex it very good[/lang]
    There are many threads on this forum which is very useful for all members, whether beginner or already professional. I also read the threads often helpful as market analysis performed by the analysis team RoboForex by using some kind of different techniques but most give the same result. If someone wanted to ask about something, we can just send a message to the moderators and they will help us by directing us to a particular thread in accordance questions we ask.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    It so much easy for me to attach a custom indicator into my meta trader 4 terminal on pic but when it come to mobile I don't no how to insect or attach one, though I have quit the idea of trading with indicator because indicator really don't work as you will expect, so it better for one to learn how to trade and get the right knowledge and experience than will help him/her earn without the help of any indicator.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    It so much easy for me to attach a custom indicator into my meta trader 4 terminal on pic but when it come to mobile I don't no how to insect or attach one, though I have quit the idea of trading with indicator because indicator really don't work as you will expect, so it better for one to learn how to trade and get the right knowledge and experience than will help him/her earn without the help of any indicator.
    This is a good question sir but I don't think that in mobile trading we can use more indicator's, it have only limited indicator's and you can't use a third party indicator in it. But you can wait for the more answer's in the current post because personally I don't have much idea about the third party indicator's I only use the mt4 existing indicator's for my trading analysis.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 37 1234511 ... LastLast