How to attach indicators in Mt4 terminal? - Page 37
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273334353637

Thread: How to attach indicators in Mt4 terminal?

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538

How to attach indicators in Mt4 terminal?

Couple of days back I visited a thread in this forum, where thread creator was asking about attachment of a indicator in mt4 terminal. I think there are many novice trader's who are getting a lot of difficulty to learn about indicator's installation. So in this thread I will clear them how they can attach an indicator, in a step by step process. Thread is open for everyone, you can ask any query about this thread. I am always here for you friends. So here is the process.

1. In first step we have to copy the indicator that we have to attach in mt4 terminal as shown in the picture below.
    Attachment 12518

2. 2. Next step is to visit your Robo Forex Mt4 terminal saved drive, and after that you have to click on MQL4 folder as shown in the picture.

Attachment 12519

3. The Next step is to click on the Indicator's folder.

Attachment 12520

4.After that you have to just past your indicator in that folder.

Attachment 12521

5.Now you can visit to mt4 terminal and can open your Indicator.

Attachment 12522

Hope all Novice trader's would gain easy step by step learning of attaching indicator's in their mt4 terminal from this thread. I am sure that most of old members would not post much in this thread because they are aware with the installation of indicator's in their mt4 terminal. But I have select this topic specially for all forex newbies. I request to all forum member's that they should create at least one valuable thread for all new forex trader's. Because they find it very difficult to learn about forex in starting phase, so it should be our duty to share our best trading experience and knowledge with them. And Robo Forex Forum is a great place to help newbies.

Beside of it if any novice trader have any problem about installation of any indicator or any other query about forex then they can post their question in this thread, or can send me a private message in this forum. I am always here to help all forex newbies. Have a good day friends

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Khimi234; 05-10-2015 at 01:27 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    These is a very good thread that will help the news go about how to attach a custom indicators in their terminal, it's hard to attach a custom indicators to the terminal if it's your first time, but after the first attempt it will be easy for you, if it's your first time you should follow this thread and you go attach a custom indicator in your terminal within some fees minutes.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Thanks for post, it really beneficial for us specially for new traders want to use an indicator in metatrader 4 to enhance their trading experience and to increase their profits.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Indicator is most important thing when we start this business. So we must need to know that how to install it on our trading terminal. First we need a indicator ex4 file which we need to copy into our terminal expert or indicator folder then we can use it to inserti our trading platform option then we can use it for help us in our trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    i think that mobile trading we can use more indicators but you can wait for the more answers in the curent post
    i only use the mt4 indicators for my trade strategie

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    These thread will always be useful for those new comers who want to attach custom indicators in their terminal but find its difficult to do so, with the help of this thread they can easily attach any custom indicator in their terminal so easily, back in those days I find it very hard to attach indicator too, until I follow a guard like this before I was able to attach the indicator in my meta trader 4 terminal.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    forum member's also taking good steps to help all novice trader's. This is a good topic
    think there are many good member's in this forum who are giving their best in their threads. I am very glad that a pro member appreciating my thread

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    even some of us that have been old traders did not get things right when mt4 trading platform was upgraded and the way we were doing it before changed.I could remember that it was at the forum I asked colleague traders
    .for me i already know from my teacher when i join the class of forex

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 2
    It is really easy to attach any custom indicator in the terminal if you have done this before it will take you less than 1 minute to attach any custom indicator in any mt4 platform, but if it is you first time then you should follow this steps and take a look at every attach file and it won't take you more than 5 minutes to attach any custom indicator in the mt4 platform.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 19
    We can attach custom indicator on just PC platform and this facility is not provided by metatrader 4 to their smartphone clients. So if someone want to add custom indicator then he must have need to go in his C drive and open Software folder and then go for your metadata for and then open mql4 folder where we will saw a folder of indicators and then paste it.

Not allowed!

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273334353637