How to attach indicators in Mt4 terminal? - Page 3
Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: How to attach indicators in Mt4 terminal?

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538

How to attach indicators in Mt4 terminal?

Couple of days back I visited a thread in this forum, where thread creator was asking about attachment of a indicator in mt4 terminal. I think there are many novice trader's who are getting a lot of difficulty to learn about indicator's installation. So in this thread I will clear them how they can attach an indicator, in a step by step process. Thread is open for everyone, you can ask any query about this thread. I am always here for you friends. So here is the process.

1. In first step we have to copy the indicator that we have to attach in mt4 terminal as shown in the picture below.
    Attachment 12518

2. 2. Next step is to visit your Robo Forex Mt4 terminal saved drive, and after that you have to click on MQL4 folder as shown in the picture.

Attachment 12519

3. The Next step is to click on the Indicator's folder.

Attachment 12520

4.After that you have to just past your indicator in that folder.

Attachment 12521

5.Now you can visit to mt4 terminal and can open your Indicator.

Attachment 12522

Hope all Novice trader's would gain easy step by step learning of attaching indicator's in their mt4 terminal from this thread. I am sure that most of old members would not post much in this thread because they are aware with the installation of indicator's in their mt4 terminal. But I have select this topic specially for all forex newbies. I request to all forum member's that they should create at least one valuable thread for all new forex trader's. Because they find it very difficult to learn about forex in starting phase, so it should be our duty to share our best trading experience and knowledge with them. And Robo Forex Forum is a great place to help newbies.

Beside of it if any novice trader have any problem about installation of any indicator or any other query about forex then they can post their question in this thread, or can send me a private message in this forum. I am always here to help all forex newbies. Have a good day friends

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Khimi234; 05-10-2015 at 01:27 PM.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by forex619 View Post
    i have gone through many indicators in my trading life and what i finally found that they are just waste of time. you should learn naked trading price movement support and resistance levels. though indicators are good to use but due to their leading and lagging ability they are not worth to use.
    No sir actually you have a very wrong sense about this, so many indicator's are very helpful in our analysis and I have a good faith upon the use of moving average indicator, actually that's depend upon your understanding and skill and if you don't have proper knowledge and experience then you would always lose your money with your indicator's. Its important to understand their limitations and strenghts before use. Hope you will pay attention on it and will start to use them again in trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Khimi have always a good kind of information about the forex and she is a great thread creator too, I love those members who are helping newbies in forex market, I have also made some threads those are related to the new forex trader's topics. This is an very simple step by step explanation of attaching the indicator's in mt4 terminal and hope new forum members would able to get best information from it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    The way indicators are attached nowadays on the new version of metatrader4 is completely different from the way it is being done now. It took me time to study and got my bearing right when new version of metatrader 4 came into the market. It is nice to see someone taking it upon himself to share with others who might not have known how to do it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 13
    Nice thread, yes just easy, and you had enough to download it and put it in a folder in the folder MT4 template and also the expert folder and then choose folder indicator .. and maybe for those beginners will be quite difficult and I think this thread hopefully help them..

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 3
    [lang=ar]The problem did not know how to snap the process, these are the new update for the platform mt4
    I index and grandmother in a foreign forum in the form of Text and required me to paste the index or do unto myself on a platform mt4 but Maaraft, how do you explain to me how your presence[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    yes this is custom indicator, i also added before many months in start of trading i added because i was trying to get shortcut and using custom indicator, we all should practice more and more and learn properly, we should not believe on custom indicators which are totally a luck, some time can get profit some time can get loss,we should learn ownself and also believe on ownself

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    its that hard for any one from add individual ternal indicators is that when you know how to copy and padlste that is the only thing that are required to know plus you have to know where you will be pasting them. this way you known that whenbyou oYou open the folder with that file part of the platform

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    your explanation on how to attach indicator is very simple and clear even to the novice here, many of us who are using indicators to trade will now know how to do it, trading with indicator has become a way of life for some traders especially the new traders who are yet to understand how things are done in the market, thank you once again for this very explicit break down on how indicators can be attached.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    this was onw of the hardest things that tgat i had before i knew was as easy as copying and paste anywhere you would want but for you to attach file yoou have to open the file section the go open file with data then fro. the copied file make sure that you always know what file to paste where

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Yeah Glory, I have also created the same concept based threads in the forum and those are also so much helpful for all new traders, for us its not much tough to understand the process of attaching the indicator's in mt4 terminal but buy sharing it we can help a lot of new forex trader's in the forum. They can gain a good knowlege of mt4, trading strategy, psychology, or about so many other topics from this forum.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast