How to attach indicators in Mt4 terminal? - Page 2
Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: How to attach indicators in Mt4 terminal?

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538

How to attach indicators in Mt4 terminal?

Couple of days back I visited a thread in this forum, where thread creator was asking about attachment of a indicator in mt4 terminal. I think there are many novice trader's who are getting a lot of difficulty to learn about indicator's installation. So in this thread I will clear them how they can attach an indicator, in a step by step process. Thread is open for everyone, you can ask any query about this thread. I am always here for you friends. So here is the process.

1. In first step we have to copy the indicator that we have to attach in mt4 terminal as shown in the picture below.
    Attachment 12518

2. 2. Next step is to visit your Robo Forex Mt4 terminal saved drive, and after that you have to click on MQL4 folder as shown in the picture.

Attachment 12519

3. The Next step is to click on the Indicator's folder.

Attachment 12520

4.After that you have to just past your indicator in that folder.

Attachment 12521

5.Now you can visit to mt4 terminal and can open your Indicator.

Attachment 12522

Hope all Novice trader's would gain easy step by step learning of attaching indicator's in their mt4 terminal from this thread. I am sure that most of old members would not post much in this thread because they are aware with the installation of indicator's in their mt4 terminal. But I have select this topic specially for all forex newbies. I request to all forum member's that they should create at least one valuable thread for all new forex trader's. Because they find it very difficult to learn about forex in starting phase, so it should be our duty to share our best trading experience and knowledge with them. And Robo Forex Forum is a great place to help newbies.

Beside of it if any novice trader have any problem about installation of any indicator or any other query about forex then they can post their question in this thread, or can send me a private message in this forum. I am always here to help all forex newbies. Have a good day friends

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Khimi234; 05-10-2015 at 01:27 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 1
    your indicators must and should be on the desk top and the rest of it should be well balanced so when you open your mt4 drag the file with the indicators on your trading mt4 and then the market will be on and active that is is a must and also make sure that you drug it to your left and to the best of it, close the file and make it that you close the mt4 and restart your computer

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by Kariuki View Post
    your indicators must and should be on the desk top and the rest of it should be well balanced so when you open your mt4 drag the file with the indicators on your trading mt4 and then the market will be on and active that is is a must and also make sure that you drug it to your left and to the best of it, close the file and make it that you close the mt4 and restart your computer
    This is a very good explanation by your sir if there are many more was of adding the indicator's in mt4 then you can share that with us, Khimi have really done a lot of form the help of new trader's and this thread is a great sign of it. So many new trader's don't have this knowledge that how they have to attach the indicator's in mt4 I think this would be a good help for them. Even if you have some idea to share more than you should create a thread for that Kariuki.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    This is a brilliant thread, i have tried to know more of this market in the past, but did not have the trader that will put me through, most especially on the use of the indicators that are not initially placed on the trading platform. If i had gotten a help like this, it would have being better and simpler for me, and my initial loss might not be as much as it was.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0
    first, you identify the file you want to import in your mt4, then take the same onto your desk top, then put your files open, then open your mt4, go to the top of the bar of the mt4 drag and drop the file on the indicator side, then close your mt4 and also shut down your compter then switch on and go to the mt4 and check if its there

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I have come to know that attaching the a new indictors is easy if you know the ins and outs of forex trading platform
    File
    Open data folder
    From there you have to go to the c part of the computer where you have run your platform then you have to copy and paste the corresponding indictors folder

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    with the new updated meta-quotes mt4 you may sometimes find that the program files folder indicators may not work directly so the best way in such a situation is to just go to the mt4 platform and click on file, then click on pen data folder where you will paste the indicators into their respective folder within the MQL4 folder. After that you do not need to restart the mt4 platform but just right click on the indicator's list and then click on refresh. After that you are good to go.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    How to attach an account is okay to work hard for it is to really show how good we are in trading forex we have to reason work of forex and make it better for us to really do the right thing we need tobe sure to understand the right decition and be properly instigated and for the right thing we have to develop the right choice of trade

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    one of the best advantages of meta trader is that it is easy and everything can be done easily and quickly, it is an easy platform and you can attach indicators or strategies easily and with simple steps, with the version of the computer the trader can attach any custom indicators and can use it for trading and making of money easily and quickly.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 23
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    one of the best advantages of meta trader is that it is easy and everything can be done easily and quickly, it is an easy platform and you can attach indicators or strategies easily and with simple steps, with the version of the computer the trader can attach any custom indicators and can use it for trading and making of money easily and quickly.
    yes, it makes us easy to attach our own indicators at metatrader 4 and start trading with it, but i guess it is not a simple thing for them who have less knowledge about computer or have not yet familiar about it, then this is a good thread for them who come to this business for the first time

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    i have gone through many indicators in my trading life and what i finally found that they are just waste of time. you should learn naked trading price movement support and resistance levels. though indicators are good to use but due to their leading and lagging ability they are not worth to use.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast