How to attach indicators in Mt4 terminal? - Page 27
Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: How to attach indicators in Mt4 terminal?

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538

How to attach indicators in Mt4 terminal?

Couple of days back I visited a thread in this forum, where thread creator was asking about attachment of a indicator in mt4 terminal. I think there are many novice trader's who are getting a lot of difficulty to learn about indicator's installation. So in this thread I will clear them how they can attach an indicator, in a step by step process. Thread is open for everyone, you can ask any query about this thread. I am always here for you friends. So here is the process.

1. In first step we have to copy the indicator that we have to attach in mt4 terminal as shown in the picture below.
    Attachment 12518

2. 2. Next step is to visit your Robo Forex Mt4 terminal saved drive, and after that you have to click on MQL4 folder as shown in the picture.

Attachment 12519

3. The Next step is to click on the Indicator's folder.

Attachment 12520

4.After that you have to just past your indicator in that folder.

Attachment 12521

5.Now you can visit to mt4 terminal and can open your Indicator.

Attachment 12522

Hope all Novice trader's would gain easy step by step learning of attaching indicator's in their mt4 terminal from this thread. I am sure that most of old members would not post much in this thread because they are aware with the installation of indicator's in their mt4 terminal. But I have select this topic specially for all forex newbies. I request to all forum member's that they should create at least one valuable thread for all new forex trader's. Because they find it very difficult to learn about forex in starting phase, so it should be our duty to share our best trading experience and knowledge with them. And Robo Forex Forum is a great place to help newbies.

Beside of it if any novice trader have any problem about installation of any indicator or any other query about forex then they can post their question in this thread, or can send me a private message in this forum. I am always here to help all forex newbies. Have a good day friends

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Khimi234; 05-10-2015 at 01:27 PM.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    It is very simple if you can follow this guide very well, you won't experience any issue to attach indicator to any of your mt4 platform if you can follow this guide here, one good thing about indicator is that it make trading very simple and easy for us to trade, you need to follow this guide to attach any indicator in your terminal.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 4
    It is good to ask what you don't have the experience to do, that is how beginners can really understand and acquire good knowledge about forex trade. Anything that you found difficult to understand, do not hesitate to ask questions because that is the reason for this forum. Well if you find it hard to attach indicator in mt4 terminal then you can follow the above instructions to do that on your own.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by kebikemor View Post
    It is good to ask what you don't have the experience to do, that is how beginners can really understand and acquire good knowledge about forex trade. Anything that you found difficult to understand, do not hesitate to ask questions because that is the reason for this forum. Well if you find it hard to attach indicator in mt4 terminal then you can follow the above instructions to do that on your own.
    I always like to ask question on what i don't know, this is making my trading to improve faster. We have to be seeking knowledge at all time when we know that we are not getting what we need from the market. When we are getting what we need from the market that does not stop us from still seeking for more knowledge on how to do one thing or the other in a better way.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    I always like to ask question on what i don't know, this is making my trading to improve faster. We have to be seeking knowledge at all time when we know that we are not getting what we need from the market. When we are getting what we need from the market that does not stop us from still seeking for more knowledge on how to do one thing or the other in a better way.
    Yes, i think if we can know about good knowledge about forex market then we can easily trade and make good profit in the forex market. Indicator help us to trade and we can get good profit from our trade because indicator always help us to make trading strategy and we can get successfully trade in the forex market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 10
    Follow the thread guide line is best way to attach any type of trading indicator in our trade and we can use and get good performance in our trading business. Because every indicator is good and best for our trading and we can try it we can use best trading indicator in our trade however we can easily start our trade and make good profit in the forex market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    To attach indicator is easy for beginners with this guide because this is all the information a newbie need in order to attach indicator in mt4 terminal there are no hidden information again if a newbie could follow this guide properly he/she will be able to attach indicator in his/her trading terminal easily.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    To attach indicator is easy for beginners with this guide because this is all the information a newbie need in order to attach indicator in mt4 terminal there are no hidden information again if a newbie could follow this guide properly he/she will be able to attach indicator in his/her trading terminal easily.
    This thread guide is best or more then simple way to attach any indicator in our mt4 terminal and we can use it in our trade. We cannot need trading skills or experience about it to use in our trade. But sometime when i have sharp minder then i have not use indicator in our trade i have make trading strategy and get successfully trade in the forex market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    What a great work you have done concerning this your useful explanation of the way to attach our indicators in mt4 platform, sincerely it took me time sometime in the past before I could get through doing the attachment, if not for my mentor that help me to get through , so this thread would go a long way to help a lot of us, thanks so much.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by simpleman View Post
    What a great work you have done concerning this your useful explanation of the way to attach our indicators in mt4 platform, sincerely it took me time sometime in the past before I could get through doing the attachment, if not for my mentor that help me to get through , so this thread would go a long way to help a lot of us, thanks so much.
    I think this thread is explain about the indicator attach so we cannot see any problem to understand it if we can know about good trading experience and skills about the forex market. Follow the thread guide is best way to to attach any type of trading indicator in our trade and we can use it and get good trading strategy about our forex business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 11
    This is very important for all traders t know that how they can add the indicator to their platform because indicator use is very important for all traders and if you are not know that how to add indicator then you cannot earn any profit from your trades. you are need to focus on your learning and know that how to trade with a indicator and how to install it on meta trader platform.

Not allowed!

Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast