Our past trading performance should justify the capital we risk in trading - Page 2
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 204

Thread: Our past trading performance should justify the capital we risk in trading

  1. #1
    Trader
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,625
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 99
    Given: 56

    Our past trading performance should justify the capital we risk in trading

    I am opening this tread from my own experience and from the trading habits of some of the traders I personally know. So both critics and supports are welcomed for discussion.


    Beginners should insist on taking low risk
    : It is a fact that stable earnings cannot come to the trader right from the beginning or by spending a day or week in learning and trading. It is going to take time. And our beginning days in trading are bound to be filled with difficulties, struggle and even losses. Many beginners lose a lot of money in their beginning days of trading. So in my view a beginner should continue trading with small deposits only at least for one full year and focus on gaining all the knowledge and skills he can.

    Even experienced traders who are losing should trade with small deposits
    : We all know that experience is a great teaches. It teaches us several lessons and greatly helps in setting us right and straightening our crooked ways of trading. But all this does not mean all experienced traders are earning good income with Forex. There are a lot of traders who have years of experience and yet continue losing money. Such traders always take maximum possible risk to recover their losses but that is wrong. Unless we have profitable trading history we should never insist on trading with a larger capital. They can even postpone their recovery and first focus on betterment of their trading.

    Traders with profitable trading history can think of increasing their trading capital and trade with larger deposits
    When a trader reviews and finds that he has a profitable trading history of one or more years then he can increase his trading capital and risk he takes accordingly. So it is our performance and not our urge for recovery of our losses that should motivate us to increase our trading capital. Confidence automatically nurtures when our performance improves. If losers increase their trading capital then that will only increase their losses and not profits.

    Not allowed!

  2. #11
    Trader lawners1791's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Lawners Makesup
    Posts
    11,924
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    those as good trader works of the decision on appealing chance with the good focus as keeping with the good stands on managing target to complete within the given range of sequence as completing totals with the complex on numbers on points with the returns with the gains to achieves with the lines of terms.

    Not allowed!

  3. #12
    Trader Hukam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    8,615
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by hosny55 View Post
    As a result of trading based on revising our history of the trading . i think that it is a very good way for the trading . and all of us have to be fair with himself in the point of trading depending on the rules of the trading . so we may have a good point of the trading .and we may try to make a best use of that history finaly.
    People should try to give their best in trading only then they can repeat the same positive history again and again. But trader's won't have to apply the wrong trading management or rules because they will get negative trading history. Most of newbies follow it they are wrong about their approaches but later by gaining good trading knowledge they able to know about their mistakes. It shows very clearly that this business is all about knowledge. Poor knowledge could bring negative result on the other hand good knowledge will bring positive trading result.

    Not allowed!

  4. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,777
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    People should try to give their best in trading only then they can repeat the same positive history again and again. But trader's won't have to apply the wrong trading management or rules because they will get negative trading history. Most of newbies follow it they are wrong about their approaches but later by gaining good trading knowledge they able to know about their mistakes. It shows very clearly that this business is all about knowledge. Poor knowledge could bring negative result on the other hand good knowledge will bring positive trading result.
    Most of the traders that are losing in the market are losing because they are not giving the best out of what they are doing in the market. The first thing traders should protect is the money they are trading with ,but lots of traders can never do way with thinking on how to make more money, this is why they are making mistakes and rather lose more money.

    Not allowed!

  5. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    11,246
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Most of the traders that are losing in the market are losing because they are not giving the best out of what they are doing in the market. The first thing traders should protect is the money they are trading with ,but lots of traders can never do way with thinking on how to make more money, this is why they are making mistakes and rather lose more money.
    the traders loss their money because can not protect it with well, risk management is the main thing that should be used at this business because we face unlimited risk besides unlimited profit as the chances,
    so better to take the safest way for trading with always set the risk with well and never think to get big money with use high risk but do not understand for how to manage it

    Not allowed!

  6. #15
    Trader lawners1791's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Lawners Makesup
    Posts
    11,924
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by shivanandfx View Post
    Beginners should insist on taking low risk
    yes of course as beginner trader entering with the less on preparedness as having of the lack on competencies on managing of ideal on arrange with the works on qualifying the use with the signals inauguration on referring the decision on commanding order to starts with the trading works.

    Not allowed!

  7. #16
    Trader
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5,980
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    the traders loss their money because can not protect it with well, risk management is the main thing that should be used at this business because we face unlimited risk besides unlimited profit as the chances,
    so better to take the safest way for trading with always set the risk with well and never think to get big money with use high risk but do not understand for how to manage it
    Trader too much confident in the market so trader just always keep to maintain the learning in forex trader less than action undiscipliner. Forex trading is about the learning process and forget first about the profit. Just look the name and brand and then money will come, so in the forex just keep focus on the skill and then the money profit will following too.

    Not allowed!

  8. #17
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4,225
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 49
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    the traders loss their money because can not protect it with well, risk management is the main thing that should be used at this business because we face unlimited risk besides unlimited profit as the chances,
    so better to take the safest way for trading with always set the risk with well and never think to get big money with use high risk but do not understand for how to manage it
    Forex is a potential business along with profit it also gives you losses as well, if the trader is not skilled and having less knowledge then they face heavy losses, and i think in this way it can not be adopted as career. If the trader is skilled then it can be adopted but not before that

    Not allowed!

  9. #18
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    7,061
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 70
    Quote Originally Posted by ANANDCHENNAI View Post
    Forex is a potential business along with profit it also gives you losses as well, if the trader is not skilled and having less knowledge then they face heavy losses, and i think in this way it can not be adopted as career. If the trader is skilled then it can be adopted but not before that
    No learning, no knowledge, no experience or no skills will all mean one thing and that is losses in all the trading we do. Forex trading is tough when we have no learning and understanding about it. But even after much learning Forex can never become very easy. Every strategy has their weak points which is just the fact.

    Not allowed!

  10. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,993
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    No learning, no knowledge, no experience or no skills will all mean one thing and that is losses in all the trading we do. Forex trading is tough when we have no learning and understanding about it. But even after much learning Forex can never become very easy. Every strategy has their weak points which is just the fact.
    My aim is to only focus on consistent gains I have a govt job so I don't have any problem with consistent profit in forex. You are right that there is surety of earning even after gaining good knowledge of few factor's of forex trading. But once if you would get good control on your emotion then it would be a great online money making business for you. If you are a full time trader then I would suggest you to learn emotional controlling techniques.

    Not allowed!

  11. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    11,246
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    My aim is to only focus on consistent gains I have a govt job so I don't have any problem with consistent profit in forex. You are right that there is surety of earning even after gaining good knowledge of few factor's of forex trading. But once if you would get good control on your emotion then it would be a great online money making business for you. If you are a full time trader then I would suggest you to learn emotional controlling techniques.
    it is very good if you can make consistent profit at forex trading where this is a good level for them to stay and grow to reach the success, so i guess you have good ability to control yourself and manaage the business
    but i believe that before you got this level, maybe you had one problems that always disturbed you , what the thing should be learned to pass this side ? please share

    Not allowed!

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •