Indicator Alligator - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Indicator Alligator

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21

Indicator Alligator

creator alligator indicator is a technical expert / Chartis who developed the concept Chaos Theory and special effects that occur in the market. he found one of the tips Forex trading success is to know market trends is random. Are you fully aware of the Fundamental Analysis? It has less effect on your goal of trading is consistent profit. I can do the technical analysis for a profit consistent with the aspects before the start of Trading: know yourself and understand the market structure with alligator indicator

Features and principles of indicator

upload imagem

Alligator's Jaw (the blue line) is an indicator Simple Moving Average periods 13 , shift 8, method smoothed, apply to Midian price (High + Low) / 2
    Alligator's Teeth (the red line) is an indicator Simple Moving Average period 8, shift 5, method smoothed, apply to Midian price (High + Low) / 2
    Alligator's Lips (the green line) is an indicator Simple Moving Average period 5 , shift 3, method smoothed, apply to Midian price (High + Low) / 2

Alligator indicator to determine the trend is moving Up or Down. In accordance with the explanation jaw, teeth and lips sequentially and pointing upwards without crossing the Trend Up, and vice versa.*

The bottom line is short-term trend (period 5) in line with the medium-term trend (period 8) and is also in line with the long-term trend (period 13). So once again each trend line should not be crossed sequentially and, thus forming like a crocodile's mouth, if upward (uptrend), that's means BUY or down (downtrend), that's means SELL.

personal opinion and recommendations concerning this indicator

The default parameters of the Alligator was 13/8/5. I can use as a comparison parameter 8/5/3. I see that the parameters 8/5/3 sharper than 13/8/5. because I use a style intraday trading, and use the time frame H 1

to be continuous...

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovi05 View Post
    looks really nice strategy and the name is really interesting.this strategy looks really easy and the main point is this strategy is so much clean to take trade decision.lot of strategy now a days use lot of indicator and that is why sometimes it is hard to take decision.but this strategy looks so easy and i like to use it on my demo account.i am little bit confused about it winning ration if you share with us that will be great.
    yes, this is a simple and profitable strategy. basic analysis is using alligator, and you need a lot of practice in a demo account and real to understand the character of the market. I think the trend following strategies are most profitable. but you must know, the weakness of this strategy is the sideway condition. You must understand there is no perfect strategy, so you have to use money management, so that trading more safely. I think we do not need a lot of indicators for analysis, what we need is discipline in rule trading strategy

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    conclusions of this strategy is trading with the trend, if we get a floating minus, then only in the range of price correction. unless the price reversal, we'll get a loss. so it is important to put a stop loss. if no stop loss and holding floating big minus, then we can get a big loss because swept trend

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 28
    I think alligator indicator is powerfull in trending market, and now i know your strategy use wave analysis too for know correction price and contineu trend , this is new knowledge for me. Next i will practice in demo account. Thanks

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by laregunung View Post
    I think alligator indicator is powerfull in trending market, and now i know your strategy use wave analysis too for know correction price and contineu trend , this is new knowledge for me. Next i will practice in demo account. Thanks
    the contest has ended, but do not worry, you can continue learning in this thread. You could post trend analysis, market entry analysis, signal, etc. I will continue here. I think you want to learn, and not focus gets the prize contest, or bonus posting. so here we can learn together about the alligator. so we have a thorough analysis to be successful in this business

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0
    This indicator is much like oscillators or moving averages. yes you can make good money with this indicators and you can be happy and also make good return with it if you use this indicators the right way and mix with something else. So if you want to make money this is the best way.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    This is easily seen, but in practice sometimes indicator alligator give false signals, so we have to use risk managemen
    thanks for sharing your though with the aid of diagram though the thread owner failed to do this in the beginning, what you have just said here is a pointer to the fact that there is no perfect situation in forex trading and that is why those that are waiting for a perfect trading strategy, indicator or Expert advisor will wait till eternity. Trdaing at time calls for the use of trader's discretion

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    After greeting
    Thank you for this interesting and beautiful and useful for each topic
    I hope that benefits us all what is new
    Follow your posts to certainly benefited
    Thank you

- - - Updated - - -

thanks for sharing your though with the aid of diagram though the thread owner failed to do this in the beginning, what you have just said here is a pointer to the fact that there is no perfect situation in forex trading and that is why those that are waiting for a perfect trading strategy, indicator or Expert advisor will wait till eternity. Trdaing at time calls for the use of trader's discretion

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    This type of trading method can be totally depend upon the use of moving average, I can see that thread creator is saying that this is a method which represent the market trend to buy and sell and some time it can give you false signals also. In moving average indicator so many time this type of scenario can be seen in forex, the cross action trading strategy can be fail in sideways market pattern.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    it looks a good indicator and can work well when the market is trendy, but how it works with range market? is it good or not?, this indicator can give the trader good results and good profits if there is a clear direction of the market and so the trader should test it in all conditions of the market to determine the percentage of success of it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 26
    Alligator indicator is best technical analysis for time fame for H1 and H4.I am using alligator indicator in MT4. is it possible to use MT5 ? I don't know about Mt5 terminal. Could you help me ? The indicator as like as Awesome ossilator. I am not only use Alligator.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast