Indicator Alligator - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Indicator Alligator

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21

Indicator Alligator

creator alligator indicator is a technical expert / Chartis who developed the concept Chaos Theory and special effects that occur in the market. he found one of the tips Forex trading success is to know market trends is random. Are you fully aware of the Fundamental Analysis? It has less effect on your goal of trading is consistent profit. I can do the technical analysis for a profit consistent with the aspects before the start of Trading: know yourself and understand the market structure with alligator indicator

Features and principles of indicator

upload imagem

Alligator's Jaw (the blue line) is an indicator Simple Moving Average periods 13 , shift 8, method smoothed, apply to Midian price (High + Low) / 2
    Alligator's Teeth (the red line) is an indicator Simple Moving Average period 8, shift 5, method smoothed, apply to Midian price (High + Low) / 2
    Alligator's Lips (the green line) is an indicator Simple Moving Average period 5 , shift 3, method smoothed, apply to Midian price (High + Low) / 2

Alligator indicator to determine the trend is moving Up or Down. In accordance with the explanation jaw, teeth and lips sequentially and pointing upwards without crossing the Trend Up, and vice versa.*

The bottom line is short-term trend (period 5) in line with the medium-term trend (period 8) and is also in line with the long-term trend (period 13). So once again each trend line should not be crossed sequentially and, thus forming like a crocodile's mouth, if upward (uptrend), that's means BUY or down (downtrend), that's means SELL.

personal opinion and recommendations concerning this indicator

The default parameters of the Alligator was 13/8/5. I can use as a comparison parameter 8/5/3. I see that the parameters 8/5/3 sharper than 13/8/5. because I use a style intraday trading, and use the time frame H 1

to be continuous...

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 28
    How to place take profit and stop loss ? I usually use 3 moving average for analysis trend and entry marker. Alligator indicator give me new knowledge. I want your knowledge and signal again. Thanks

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by laregunung View Post
    How to place take profit and stop loss ? I usually use 3 moving average for analysis trend and entry marker. Alligator indicator give me new knowledge. I want your knowledge and signal again. Thanks
    good question, because the exit market is also important, as important as trend analysis and market entry, I have a take profit of 50 pips and a stop loss of 50 pips, because I follow the daily trend. I observed the pair eur / usd and gbp / usd, the price movement of a wave within 50 pips or more. You could also use support and resistance to put take profit and stop loss. if you follow the trend with alligator, today you got 50 pips or more

online photo sharing

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I will continue analysis using the indicator alligator...
    analysis using alligator indicator is the analysis simple and profitable. I share this strategy of trend analysis, analysis of market entry and exit market analysis, after doing a test strategy in a demo account and real account, I got the results in the accumulation of profit. but sometimes will get a loss as well, so I suggest to use good money management, using stop loss and minimal risk and reward ratio of 1: 1

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 28
    Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    I will continue analysis using the indicator alligator...
    analysis using alligator indicator is the analysis simple and profitable. I share this strategy of trend analysis, analysis of market entry and exit market analysis, after doing a test strategy in a demo account and real account, I got the results in the accumulation of profit. but sometimes will get a loss as well, so I suggest to use good money management, using stop loss and minimal risk and reward ratio of 1: 1
    you are share complete strategy, trend analysis, entry and exit market analysis and risk management. next i hope you give me for examples. we know we must practice, not read theory only,,, thanks

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by laregunung View Post
    you are share complete strategy, trend analysis, entry and exit market analysis and risk management. next i hope you give me for examples. we know we must practice, not read theory only,,, thanks
    Yes, you are right. we learn the theory and do a lot of practice. from the beginning of my thread to share knowledge in the theory and practice live. I understand the desire. because I was also through the learning phase in your level. alligator is a powerful indicator mt4 standard, you must remember it is just a nice alligator in use currently trending market and always use risk management and money management. of course I will give a signal in the next week. I think the pair gbp / usd and eur / usd on Monday that prices will move sideways or correction

upload gambar

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    The next lesson ...

after understanding the theory, you will learn from the experience. You will carry out trial and error, you will try some alligator settings, and then find the setting that matches your trading character.
    alligator indicators available in MetaTrader 4, I attach a file containing the indicator alligator
    This is a very basic knowledge, how to display indicators in metatrader4

upload img

I use setting period jaws 8/ teeth 5/ lips 3, You can change the setting period and shift in accordance with your wishes and your trading style

free upload pictures
    Attached Files Attached Files

Not allowed!
    Last edited by ngalapreceh; 05-25-2015 at 04:23 AM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30
    I think that the indicator like any other indicator may be so good when we take of it as a filter to the trades we enter .and of course we should not pay more attention and depend on them mainly for they may be so delay and of course more of the traders need a very clear tool to use in the trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by hosny55 View Post
    I think that the indicator like any other indicator may be so good when we take of it as a filter to the trades we enter .and of course we should not pay more attention and depend on them mainly for they may be so delay and of course more of the traders need a very clear tool to use in the trading.
    I use the indicator alligator only to analyze the daily trend, I understand the wave to determine the price correction, continuing the trend and alert in the event of a trend reversal. I do not need another indicator as a filter signal.
    many indicators will make you hesitant and confused. you can use templates William in metatrader4, to compare the chart with complete indicator. You will see alligator, accelerator oscillator, awesome oscillator, gator oscillator

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    alligator provide trend analysis and signal entry, I do not use other indicators. you can know clearly structured price movements in the wave, and do not hesitate to enter the market, because we also use good money management. I observed in each wave, the price moves in a range of more than 50 pips, so you can install a take profit of 50 pips. no trade if conditions sideway

upload image online
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not allowed!
    Last edited by ngalapreceh; 05-26-2015 at 06:14 AM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 3
    looks really nice strategy and the name is really interesting.this strategy looks really easy and the main point is this strategy is so much clean to take trade decision.lot of strategy now a days use lot of indicator and that is why sometimes it is hard to take decision.but this strategy looks so easy and i like to use it on my demo account.i am little bit confused about it winning ration if you share with us that will be great.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast