Less volatile or Higher Volatile is better? - Page 164
Page 164 of 164 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164
Results 1,631 to 1,633 of 1633

Thread: Less volatile or Higher Volatile is better?

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 8

Less volatile or Higher Volatile is better?

[lang=id]Less volatile and high volatility will produce different result in this business. If we keep making position in a very high volatile market then we might just loss quite a lot of money or even we can make quite a lot of money. If we enter quite big in a volatile market then we will be able to make quite the money for sure without any doubt. But that won't be the same case as for the new traders. Sometimes they confused since they did not know when they need to close and in the end that profit become a loss. That is something we need to avoid in this business for the greater good.

the volatility is an option as well. There are pairs that won't move at all, almost unbridgeable and there are pairs that will move crazily as well. Depending on our own knowledge and our risk profile, we need to choose the pair volatility that will bring us greater result.

Such as if you are lacking in the confidence then trading the less volatile pair will help you to get quite a lot of confidence i believe.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by altafch View Post
    higher volatile market is not easy to handle so a newbie never should trade on higher volatile because whenever we will be that trader we will lose i always prefer to trade with normal market, in higher volatile we have option of news trading and this is one bad trading we can lose just. news trading is one cause of gambling so its wrong and we can not earn with this way
    Yes, very big volatility is also bad when market suddenly rises or falls many pips. Volatility should be normal and it is possible to earn when there is such normal volatility and we understand the market and see where it goes. But trading with very low volatility when market moves very slowly and we expect any sudden movement is very stressful.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 9
    for the traders there are more than one kind . some traders whom like scalping they need a very strong market with high volatile power and high volume of the trading , I think that the traders for longer terms need a very clear market which can be very good to follow on longer times so they trade the daily charts , and I see that it is the best to follow

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu George View Post
    for the traders there are more than one kind . some traders whom like scalping they need a very strong market with high volatile power and high volume of the trading , I think that the traders for longer terms need a very clear market which can be very good to follow on longer times so they trade the daily charts , and I see that it is the best to follow
    Scalping is much easier or safer to do when market is moving sideways. reaching 10 pips as take profit for each scalping trading may take up to an hour but at least we are trading it slowly. going in when market is on fire during high volatility could be an unwise thing to do because it's a perfect timing to increase the target by changing the method from scalping to swing trading.

Not allowed!

Page 164 of 164 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164