Less volatile or Higher Volatile is better?
Page 1 of 159 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Less volatile or Higher Volatile is better?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Less volatile or Higher Volatile is better?

[lang=id]Less volatile and high volatility will produce different result in this business. If we keep making position in a very high volatile market then we might just loss quite a lot of money or even we can make quite a lot of money. If we enter quite big in a volatile market then we will be able to make quite the money for sure without any doubt. But that won't be the same case as for the new traders. Sometimes they confused since they did not know when they need to close and in the end that profit become a loss. That is something we need to avoid in this business for the greater good.

the volatility is an option as well. There are pairs that won't move at all, almost unbridgeable and there are pairs that will move crazily as well. Depending on our own knowledge and our risk profile, we need to choose the pair volatility that will bring us greater result.

Such as if you are lacking in the confidence then trading the less volatile pair will help you to get quite a lot of confidence i believe.[/lang]

Sincerely I love trading both on volatile and less volatile market conditions. However the trading approaches I take in volatile conditions differs like I may use a higher stop loss and take profit. Volatile market conditions calls for greater need to follow risk management. There are pairs which are more volatile and also times when market is more volatile than normal. Now a days Even eurusd has come out of its moving range and started moving more volatile.

Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    Sincerely I love trading both on volatile and less volatile market conditions. However the trading approaches I take in volatile conditions differs like I may use a higher stop loss and take profit. Volatile market conditions calls for greater need to follow risk management. There are pairs which are more volatile and also times when market is more volatile than normal. Now a days Even eurusd has come out of its moving range and started moving more volatile.
    yes as each has of customs as trader to enter with the decision on expending choice with the strategy to run with the manage of the trading. on qualifying the best on use with the signals to refer ones to calls of an order on opening position along to had with the attribution to execute details on set with the initial preset by the arrange.

Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    Fast volatile is very risky and you can loss big amount but the small volatile then this is safe, because then you can not afford large loss. if you will working on the small volatile then you can make some pips. if you will working on the fast volatile then you must sue stop loss with your trades because it is highly risky trade,,

[lang=id]Both of the condition will have their own advantage in this business after all. Sometimes there are traders that scalps around in the volatile condition because they can reach their target faster than they can normally. But the less volatile is something long term traders like as well. It depends on the trader's strategy first.[/lang]

Quote Originally Posted by Vicko View Post
    [lang=id]Both of the condition will have their own advantage in this business after all. Sometimes there are traders that scalps around in the volatile condition because they can reach their target faster than they can normally. But the less volatile is something long term traders like as well. It depends on the trader's strategy first.[/lang]
    High Voltaire is very risky and if you will try to make large amount from the high Voltaire so then you can loss your money. but low Voltaire is best because you can working on the low risk. if you will have plan then never work on the high Voltaire because then no success but you can easily loss your money and no any result..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicko View Post
    yeah true that if we are know about the market then every thing is acceptable for us. Its does not matter market is highly volatile or less volatile we can earn easily from this business. If market is highly volatile then we earn big and if market is less volatile then we earn low profit from our trades.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shahzad View Post
    yeah true that if we are know about the market then every thing is acceptable for us. Its does not matter market is highly volatile or less volatile we can earn easily from this business. If market is highly volatile then we earn big and if market is less volatile then we earn low profit from our trades.
    It is also good for trader to follow for perfect earning we adopt according to our understanding like if we get learn well about the situation of volatility and we use good results we always get good results from our understanding we need to put all the efforts and learning well we get use understanding to get profited in both cases .

Forex is a very good business and we must try hard as much to understand the very right trade which can help us make a good trading for ourselves. There are high and less volatile market times and we are the one to choose the best time of trading in those times. Forex is a very good business where we have the advantage of making profits with the market movement and so it's left for us to decide the real means to enjoy good and stable trading.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    Forex is a very good business and we must try hard as much to understand the very right trade which can help us make a good trading for ourselves. There are high and less volatile market times and we are the one to choose the best time of trading in those times. Forex is a very good business where we have the advantage of making profits with the market movement and so it's left for us to decide the real means to enjoy good and stable trading.
    We should use our own experience and try to find out the best opportunities we can utilize in the market. I dont mind trading in high or low volatile market conditions as far as I find a good opportunity to make money. Different traders have their own methods to judge market volatility and of course we should always check the risk reward potential of any trade we open.

Page 1 of 159 123451151101 ... LastLast