Less volatile or Higher Volatile is better?
Page 1 of 164 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Less volatile or Higher Volatile is better?

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 8

Less volatile or Higher Volatile is better?

[lang=id]Less volatile and high volatility will produce different result in this business. If we keep making position in a very high volatile market then we might just loss quite a lot of money or even we can make quite a lot of money. If we enter quite big in a volatile market then we will be able to make quite the money for sure without any doubt. But that won't be the same case as for the new traders. Sometimes they confused since they did not know when they need to close and in the end that profit become a loss. That is something we need to avoid in this business for the greater good.

the volatility is an option as well. There are pairs that won't move at all, almost unbridgeable and there are pairs that will move crazily as well. Depending on our own knowledge and our risk profile, we need to choose the pair volatility that will bring us greater result.

Such as if you are lacking in the confidence then trading the less volatile pair will help you to get quite a lot of confidence i believe.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 216
    Given: 113
    Sincerely I love trading both on volatile and less volatile market conditions. However the trading approaches I take in volatile conditions differs like I may use a higher stop loss and take profit. Volatile market conditions calls for greater need to follow risk management. There are pairs which are more volatile and also times when market is more volatile than normal. Now a days Even eurusd has come out of its moving range and started moving more volatile.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 8
    [lang=id]Both of the condition will have their own advantage in this business after all. Sometimes there are traders that scalps around in the volatile condition because they can reach their target faster than they can normally. But the less volatile is something long term traders like as well. It depends on the trader's strategy first.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 82
    Given: 2
    It is a bit risky when we trade in a much volatile market, we need to utilize higher stop in order to survive in such big movement, we need to fine tune our entries if we are just using a smaller stop loss, traders will encounter volatility every day it is important that we will be able deal such move properly.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 39
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    It is a bit risky when we trade in a much volatile market, we need to utilize higher stop in order to survive in such big movement, we need to fine tune our entries if we are just using a smaller stop loss, traders will encounter volatility every day it is important that we will be able deal such move properly.
    Risk is there whether in volatile market or less volatile market. I think bigger capital can help us trade safely. Bigger capital means bigger profit, I will still apply the same trading strategy, the same money management and the same risk management and it means I can retain the same target profit every month.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    the decision should had as trader to run of the distinct on strategy as those had with the proven on returns of the past terms on qualification.
    that those gives of the chance as gaining of the better on decision as exchanging of risks to work of the requests on delivering target to complete with the given range of times with the good terms.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 84
    Given: 81
    Quote Originally Posted by SuccessfulKartik View Post
    Risk is there whether in volatile market or less volatile market. I think bigger capital can help us trade safely. Bigger capital means bigger profit, I will still apply the same trading strategy, the same money management and the same risk management and it means I can retain the same target profit every month.
    Yes Forex is a business and all businesses carry risk. Even it is not true that a normal job is completely risk free. Forex can only be compared to businesses because this is what trading is, a business. you take risk and you can lose and gain reward. it is how you trade the market backed by a plan.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 252
    Given: 504
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    According to me its all about our trading skill mate, high volatile pairs are also good because we can gain a lot of pips from there if we are right in the market, but the spread of all higher pairs are little bit high than slow pairs, Major pairs are little bit slow but they have their own benefits too, Major pairs charts are much easier to understand than volatile pairs. Its my own experience about them.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    According to me its all about our trading skill mate, high volatile pairs are also good because we can gain a lot of pips from there if we are right in the market, but the spread of all higher pairs are little bit high than slow pairs, Major pairs are little bit slow but they have their own benefits too, Major pairs charts are much easier to understand than volatile pairs. Its my own experience about them.
    Understanding of differ forex market patterns and a long time experience of our trading analysis would give us a lot of help to do trade with all currency pairs. Euro/Usd is one of my favorite currency pairs, along with it I do trade with Euro/Jpy and Gbp/Jpy too. I love my swing trading with high volatile pairs. High volatile, low volatile both are good we can choose any currency pair to do trade but have to check the spread very carefully at first.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 21
    Point is that trading on the forex market to me I have got to know that it is all about making analysis, before we can make money from forex trading we need to learn and understand the business.

When we can thus make analysis and enter the market the right way then we can make money when the market is volatile and when the market is not, all that is needed is that we trade the right way.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 164 123451151101 ... LastLast