Less volatile or Higher Volatile is better? - Page 7
Page 7 of 164 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Less volatile or Higher Volatile is better?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 8

Less volatile or Higher Volatile is better?

[lang=id]Less volatile and high volatility will produce different result in this business. If we keep making position in a very high volatile market then we might just loss quite a lot of money or even we can make quite a lot of money. If we enter quite big in a volatile market then we will be able to make quite the money for sure without any doubt. But that won't be the same case as for the new traders. Sometimes they confused since they did not know when they need to close and in the end that profit become a loss. That is something we need to avoid in this business for the greater good.

the volatility is an option as well. There are pairs that won't move at all, almost unbridgeable and there are pairs that will move crazily as well. Depending on our own knowledge and our risk profile, we need to choose the pair volatility that will bring us greater result.

Such as if you are lacking in the confidence then trading the less volatile pair will help you to get quite a lot of confidence i believe.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by MST View Post
    Less volatile AND ALSO high volatile both usually are precise inside forex market. The idea will certainly goes In your favorable condition or in your current opposite direction. Here right dollars management will probably save your huge loss no matter whether you will consider revenue small variety but As soon as keys to press fundamental news appears, after that market will probably move high volatile. But i think less volatility is actually greater than high volatile regarding cash safety.
    Analysis should be best otherwise no matter you are following high volatility or low volatility you will never be able to make good from the market. As we now that volatility doest not ensure that we gonna make money in forex or not, its depend upon your skill, your knowledge, your practice and dedication. Forex trading is a very busy business where we can't depend upon volatility for earning. We need a lot of mind hard work in forex.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    For me both of them are cool and they can give me a lot of new idea and help me to get more profit , you need to understand that sometimes you just need to be patient and let the market moves because at the end if you have followed your strategy be sure you will make money soon or letter.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Moi View Post
    For me both of them are cool and they can give me a lot of new idea and help me to get more profit , you need to understand that sometimes you just need to be patient and let the market moves because at the end if you have followed your strategy be sure you will make money soon or letter.
    the both are good for me too, i can trade them and make money in the demo. the condition which i see in the forex business will determine what strategy and mind i will use in trading it. many trading skills are in forex for nay condition traders find in the business.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    It takes good trading experience of a trader to know when to take action. Volatile or not, what is important in the trading business is timing and knowing the right direction of the market. On my own facet, sitting at my computer, if I don't have a valid reason to take on that trade, then I wouldn't open a position not cause of volatile.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    It takes good trading experience of a trader to know when to take action. Volatile or not, what is important in the trading business is timing and knowing the right direction of the market. On my own facet, sitting at my computer, if I don't have a valid reason to take on that trade, then I wouldn't open a position not cause of volatile.
    [lang=id]yes, traders need to know the right timing to enter the market or exit from the market with use a suit trading system and think with relevant target, it will help the traders to minimize the risk but get the chances to maximize themselves on the same time, this is a good business where traders need to have good ability and skill too,[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]yes, traders need to know the right timing to enter the market or exit from the market with use a suit trading system and think with relevant target, it will help the traders to minimize the risk but get the chances to maximize themselves on the same time, this is a good business where traders need to have good ability and skill too,[/lang]
    yes, this is correct for traders of forex business. the use of the entry and the exit should be done with good care. they will make traders know how to do their trading and make money. this is relevant to the trading target of traders and the way traders place their stop loss in forex.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    Normally, when we will have the high volatile is when we have the news been released, then the spread is been increased on some pair, therefore I don't like trading thus, I like it when the market is cool and then I enter at the right time therefore will have the volatile time in my favor which I would make some good amount of money from it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    yes, this is correct for traders of forex business. the use of the entry and the exit should be done with good care. they will make traders know how to do their trading and make money. this is relevant to the trading target of traders and the way traders place their stop loss in forex.
    [lang=id]if only the traders know the right timing for trading, get entry point and also exit point or at least to minimize the risk and make the target is easier achieved, so forex is profitable and give more chances to grow up, and it means, traders know how to trade with some conditions and take benefits from the market, no matter low or high volatile, they know for what should be done[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Normally, when we will have the high volatile is when we have the news been released, then the spread is been increased on some pair, therefore I don't like trading thus, I like it when the market is cool and then I enter at the right time therefore will have the volatile time in my favor which I would make some good amount of money from it.
    yes, there are some conditions where the market will have high volatile and low volatile, traders need to know this part, what is exactly happen behind the market, and yes, the news is released based on the policies where the big boy there, traders need to take some moments that is easy to achieved, do not push themselves for something hard,

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    yes, there are some conditions where the market will have high volatile and low volatile, traders need to know this part, what is exactly happen behind the market, and yes, the news is released based on the policies where the big boy there, traders need to take some moments that is easy to achieved, do not push themselves for something hard,
    Just like in USDJPY now, there is really low volatile in it and the market is moving pretty slow now, therefore I am expecting a resistance breakout and once it happens then I will have to buy the pair. Well, the point is that if we can make good analysis we should forget about the volatile it will always be on our side most of the time.

Not allowed!

Page 7 of 164 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast