Less volatile or Higher Volatile is better? - Page 64
Page 64 of 164 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114 ... LastLast

Thread: Less volatile or Higher Volatile is better?

in fact the more volatile you can see on the market the more profits and the more trades you can have to trade with it so making profits is depend on the market and how much is the volatile is on the market and the lowest volatile you will see you may loss money so it is depend on the market .

Banned
    We can trade in the less volatile or high volatile market what matter is that we are able to analyze the movement of the market very well before trading anytime, if we don't analyze the market well before trading we can end up losing money in any market conditions, so analyze before trading is the most important thing.

It is good to trade highly volatile currency pair or market at times, of course in that you will definitely get your target quickly, there is time you will hate trading low volatile currency pair or market because it is really slow is not given good profit or loss, it's look so boring sometimes, when nothing is bad in both of them, they all have their perfection.

Banned
    I don't advice beginner trading in the high volatile market to keep trading more safer you need to trade in less volatile market until you have understand forex more before you should consider trading in the high volatile market, but when you are still new trade only in the less volatile market.

Banned
    like you've write that we don't need more time to analyze due to this method. it's just matter of which trading style that fits us and we must have a confidence that what we're doing now is good. for me, i think i would prefer the swing trading with higher volatility movement. i also like to trade when market move slow as long as it shows the same trend in long term.

ome are likely to go for less volatile pairs while some of these traders will go for volatile pairs. In any decision we make in our trade, one of the key formation should be to know our risk and know how much we can be able to risk. Nothing is as good as trading with a good money management plans which will help us make great trade as we look to enhance ourselves profitably.

Banned
    I just do make sure that I am doing the right thing when in the market making sure that I am following my trading strategy when trading, since that is the best way to make money from the business, trading could be a risky business but to succeed in the business a trader need to have much better understanding of how the business works and to make sure that the strategy well learned, like I know that my pin bar is better followed on the higher time frame.

If we are a scalper trader then we will have to make use of higher volatile when trading but when we are that kind of a trader who trades based on long term trading strategy then we will be needing to trade when we see good trading signal and most of the times the long term trading strategy deals with when the market is much relaxed and less volatile.

high volatility is nice and I prefer to volatility is high because it is more profitable for me even though I know the risk is higher and also easy to lose, but with high volatility spirit to trade will be more, and should be carefully and also easier to generate profits in a short time, certainly on target appropriate with management..

Well, trading is a risky business so therefore I have got to understand my trading strategy, in the sense that I don't have to wait for volatile before trading, I can trade when I have seen a good trading opportunity so therefore I need not to be so much in a hurry to wait for volatility and wait for the news to come because that has been the reason why I do loss in the past.

Page 64 of 164 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114 ... LastLast