Less volatile or Higher Volatile is better? - Page 5
Page 5 of 164 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 1634

Thread: Less volatile or Higher Volatile is better?

  1. #41
    Trader lawners1791's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Lawners Makesup
    Posts
    11,924
    Quote Originally Posted by amjad23510 View Post
    There is a wast controversy at this topic.some people like to work in volatile market and some like to work in less volatility.
    yes those had i guess as different trader manages with the use as having of personal competence with the technical skills on helping of the works on complying customs as running of each with the requests to complete target of trading plan with the terms.

  2. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,523
    Volatility takes effect on the smaller time frame and on pairs with more higher spreads, but that pair that has just little spread we can enter the market. But for me I love entering after making my analysis.

    So, I am not a scalper therefore I am not much worried about the market being volatile or not, all I care about is my analysis and also ensuring that I am entering the market at the right time and also right reason.

  3. #43
    Trader lawners1791's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Lawners Makesup
    Posts
    11,924
    the use as trader manages with the decision on expending release of funds and good resources those had as trader entering with the proper on calculation as having of rules with the presettled strategy on exchanging of requests to moves with the chance on limit as qualifying returns on moderation as entering market.
    that those to had with the risks on limit as projecting further on targeting numbers with the finale on objection as executing order on closing of the distinct on level of the exit points.

  4. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,776
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Volatility takes effect on the smaller time frame and on pairs with more higher spreads, but that pair that has just little spread we can enter the market. But for me I love entering after making my analysis.

    So, I am not a scalper therefore I am not much worried about the market being volatile or not, all I care about is my analysis and also ensuring that I am entering the market at the right time and also right reason.
    You have spoken well sir, what I know is that the forex market needs the sensibility of the trader, if the trader could plan well and strategize, the market would submit to such trader's doing. This is why I agree to the point of volatility, if the trader does not trade short term or use the pairs that are extremely volatile, he might not be affect by volatility in any way.

  5. #45
    Trader lawners1791's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Lawners Makesup
    Posts
    11,924
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post

    So, I am not a scalper therefore I am not much worried about the market being volatile or not, all I care about is my analysis and also ensuring that I am entering the market at the right time and also right reason.
    the work with the use of choice with the system on helping with the analytics those gives of the better on confidence as trader entering with the good focus to expends of proper limit of exchange as targeting completion within the range of timelines according with the beginning projection as entering plan.

  6. #46
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,143
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    You have spoken well sir, what I know is that the forex market needs the sensibility of the trader, if the trader could plan well and strategize, the market would submit to such trader's doing. This is why I agree to the point of volatility, if the trader does not trade short term or use the pairs that are extremely volatile, he might not be affect by volatility in any way.
    Yes In trading the trader is expected to behave sensibly and with discipline. Risk is there whether in volatile market or less volatile market. I think bigger capital can help us trade safely. Bigger capital means bigger profit, I will still apply the same trading strategy, the same money management and the same risk management and earn a higher profit.

  7. #47
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    200
    Less volatile AND ALSO high volatile both usually are precise inside forex market. The idea will certainly goes In your favorable condition or in your current opposite direction. Here right dollars management will probably save your huge loss no matter whether you will consider revenue small variety but As soon as keys to press fundamental news appears, after that market will probably move high volatile. But i think less volatility is actually greater than high volatile regarding cash safety.

  8. #48
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,776
    Quote Originally Posted by SuccessfulKartik View Post
    Risk is there whether in volatile market or less volatile market. I think bigger capital can help us trade safely. Bigger capital means bigger profit, I will still apply the same trading strategy, the same money management and the same risk management and earn a higher profit.
    Well, it is true that there is risk ever present in the forex market, and it is very good for the trader to be wise is trading it. But I would never agree with your point that I bolded, how can bigger capital help traders to trade safely? This is false statement to me, and if traders are not careful, they will still lose all the big capital that they are trading with. There is nothing better than using reasonable capital with good managerial plans.

  9. #49
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,919
    This is actually not the false statment brother, a good trading skill plus a large amount of capital is always good and safe for trader's. But yeah if there is lack of skill then it could be very hard to do trade safety with bigger capital. We can see that successfulkartik is talking about money management, risk management too in trading. So for me large capital plus money management and risk management are good for our safety.

  10. #50
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    5,160
    In my point of view, higher volatile is better then less volatile, we should take the more benefit when market is to be high volatile and London and New York trading opening session are to be more high volatile and we can earn more and more profit during these sessions.

    I am attached with this business since last three years and I does like to do trading during London and New York market opening session and I am earning reasonable amount, so higher volatile is better as far as my concern.

Page 5 of 164 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •