Less volatile or Higher Volatile is better? - Page 5
Page 5 of 164 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Less volatile or Higher Volatile is better?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 8

Less volatile or Higher Volatile is better?

[lang=id]Less volatile and high volatility will produce different result in this business. If we keep making position in a very high volatile market then we might just loss quite a lot of money or even we can make quite a lot of money. If we enter quite big in a volatile market then we will be able to make quite the money for sure without any doubt. But that won't be the same case as for the new traders. Sometimes they confused since they did not know when they need to close and in the end that profit become a loss. That is something we need to avoid in this business for the greater good.

the volatility is an option as well. There are pairs that won't move at all, almost unbridgeable and there are pairs that will move crazily as well. Depending on our own knowledge and our risk profile, we need to choose the pair volatility that will bring us greater result.

Such as if you are lacking in the confidence then trading the less volatile pair will help you to get quite a lot of confidence i believe.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by amjad23510 View Post
    There is a wast controversy at this topic.some people like to work in volatile market and some like to work in less volatility.
    yes those had i guess as different trader manages with the use as having of personal competence with the technical skills on helping of the works on complying customs as running of each with the requests to complete target of trading plan with the terms.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    Volatility takes effect on the smaller time frame and on pairs with more higher spreads, but that pair that has just little spread we can enter the market. But for me I love entering after making my analysis.

So, I am not a scalper therefore I am not much worried about the market being volatile or not, all I care about is my analysis and also ensuring that I am entering the market at the right time and also right reason.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    the use as trader manages with the decision on expending release of funds and good resources those had as trader entering with the proper on calculation as having of rules with the presettled strategy on exchanging of requests to moves with the chance on limit as qualifying returns on moderation as entering market.
    that those to had with the risks on limit as projecting further on targeting numbers with the finale on objection as executing order on closing of the distinct on level of the exit points.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Volatility takes effect on the smaller time frame and on pairs with more higher spreads, but that pair that has just little spread we can enter the market. But for me I love entering after making my analysis.

So, I am not a scalper therefore I am not much worried about the market being volatile or not, all I care about is my analysis and also ensuring that I am entering the market at the right time and also right reason.
    You have spoken well sir, what I know is that the forex market needs the sensibility of the trader, if the trader could plan well and strategize, the market would submit to such trader's doing. This is why I agree to the point of volatility, if the trader does not trade short term or use the pairs that are extremely volatile, he might not be affect by volatility in any way.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post

the work with the use of choice with the system on helping with the analytics those gives of the better on confidence as trader entering with the good focus to expends of proper limit of exchange as targeting completion within the range of timelines according with the beginning projection as entering plan.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 39
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    You have spoken well sir, what I know is that the forex market needs the sensibility of the trader, if the trader could plan well and strategize, the market would submit to such trader's doing. This is why I agree to the point of volatility, if the trader does not trade short term or use the pairs that are extremely volatile, he might not be affect by volatility in any way.
    Yes In trading the trader is expected to behave sensibly and with discipline. Risk is there whether in volatile market or less volatile market. I think bigger capital can help us trade safely. Bigger capital means bigger profit, I will still apply the same trading strategy, the same money management and the same risk management and earn a higher profit.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 28
    Less volatile AND ALSO high volatile both usually are precise inside forex market. The idea will certainly goes In your favorable condition or in your current opposite direction. Here right dollars management will probably save your huge loss no matter whether you will consider revenue small variety but As soon as keys to press fundamental news appears, after that market will probably move high volatile. But i think less volatility is actually greater than high volatile regarding cash safety.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by SuccessfulKartik View Post
    Risk is there whether in volatile market or less volatile market. I think bigger capital can help us trade safely. Bigger capital means bigger profit, I will still apply the same trading strategy, the same money management and the same risk management and earn a higher profit.
    Well, it is true that there is risk ever present in the forex market, and it is very good for the trader to be wise is trading it. But I would never agree with your point that I bolded, how can bigger capital help traders to trade safely? This is false statement to me, and if traders are not careful, they will still lose all the big capital that they are trading with. There is nothing better than using reasonable capital with good managerial plans.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    This is actually not the false statment brother, a good trading skill plus a large amount of capital is always good and safe for trader's. But yeah if there is lack of skill then it could be very hard to do trade safety with bigger capital. We can see that successfulkartik is talking about money management, risk management too in trading. So for me large capital plus money management and risk management are good for our safety.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 21
    In my point of view, higher volatile is better then less volatile, we should take the more benefit when market is to be high volatile and London and New York trading opening session are to be more high volatile and we can earn more and more profit during these sessions.

I am attached with this business since last three years and I does like to do trading during London and New York market opening session and I am earning reasonable amount, so higher volatile is better as far as my concern.

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 164 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast