Less volatile or Higher Volatile is better? - Page 4
Page 4 of 164 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Less volatile or Higher Volatile is better?

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 8

Less volatile or Higher Volatile is better?

[lang=id]Less volatile and high volatility will produce different result in this business. If we keep making position in a very high volatile market then we might just loss quite a lot of money or even we can make quite a lot of money. If we enter quite big in a volatile market then we will be able to make quite the money for sure without any doubt. But that won't be the same case as for the new traders. Sometimes they confused since they did not know when they need to close and in the end that profit become a loss. That is something we need to avoid in this business for the greater good.

the volatility is an option as well. There are pairs that won't move at all, almost unbridgeable and there are pairs that will move crazily as well. Depending on our own knowledge and our risk profile, we need to choose the pair volatility that will bring us greater result.

Such as if you are lacking in the confidence then trading the less volatile pair will help you to get quite a lot of confidence i believe.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 1
    the two times you trade is rough and that could make it tough for you to know how things work the best formation that can make it better for you gain some more pips is when the market is volatile but these also could mean doom for you since these is when the market is rough and really not working for you, the best way to understand these is to make sure that when the market is volatile it does not affect your trading plan as it may happen when we trade the other form of trade is the source of information that can help you avoid volatile short jumps.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Less volatile and high volatile both are real in forex market. It can goes in your favorable condition or on your opposite direction. Here proper money management can save your huge loss if you can get profit small amount but when important fundamental news appears, then market can move high volatile. But I think less volatility is better than high volatile for money safety.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 19
    i only trade in the markets that are very calm and so i dont like to trade when the news are released as this time your position may have to pull first against you before it takes off in your favor which according to me is not good so i prefer trading on calm markets

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by kagho View Post
    i only trade in the markets that are very calm and so i dont like to trade when the news are released as this time your position may have to pull first against you before it takes off in your favor which according to me is not good so i prefer trading on calm markets
    If this is your trading style, then try to keep it up. One thing I love about the matured forex traders is that they are very strict with what they have proposed to trade in the market. I can trade both calm and very volatile market though, but I love traders that knows their ways of trading and capability, and try to guide it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    Actually I trade with both system. In different situation I apply different system on my trading. I make money use less volatile to earn money daily. And when I think situation will change for a long time then I use higher volatile. Both process is better if anyone use these system properly and without emotion and greedy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicko View Post
    Such as if you are lacking in the confidence then trading the less volatile pair will help you to get quite a lot of confidence i believe.
    lack of confidence should leaves worse decision that trader only depends with the luck without having technical skills to help on completing the manage of trading works.
    and helps of the team work those gives of support to decide the right moment to enter market with the new position as those work of the different system on running with the analytics.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by kagho View Post
    [lang=id]it is good for you to trade with pay attention to the market sessions and if want to trade with this way and also pay attention for calender economic, tokyo sessions is a calm market, the movements is good but of course need for more patience to collect some pips[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]it is good for you to trade with pay attention to the market sessions and if want to trade with this way and also pay attention for calender economic, tokyo sessions is a calm market, the movements is good but of course need for more patience to collect some pips[/lang]
    Well, it is not all the time the news causes the volatile movement of the market, there are many things the trader would have to consider if they would trade the fast or slow moving market, because they all have their issues to be attended to. And above all, in all trading situations, the main help of the trader is his trading system, nothing more.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well, it is not all the time the news causes the volatile movement of the market, there are many things the trader would have to consider if they would trade the fast or slow moving market, because they all have their issues to be attended to. And above all, in all trading situations, the main help of the trader is his trading system, nothing more.
    There is a wast controversy at this topic.some people like to work in volatile market and some like to work in less volatility.
    It is a reality that we can not make profit without taking some risk.so,we should have proper trading strategies to make money in the field and to earn big profit by using our trading skills and our planning in the field.
    personally i love the volatile market and i moslty work with big fundamental data and most of tme i get good profit from the field.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by momtajbegum View Post
    Actually I trade with both system. In different situation I apply different system on my trading. I make money use less volatile to earn money daily. And when I think situation will change for a long time then I use higher volatile. Both process is better if anyone use these system properly and without emotion and greedy.
    You are wise in this saying sir, forex traders should be very dynamic, they should be able to adjust themselves to any situation in the market. Not that forex trader would be discriminating on which one is the best among the volatility conditions of the market. Forex traders should be able to work perfectly with the two.

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 164 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast