Less volatile or Higher Volatile is better? - Page 3
Page 3 of 164 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 1634

Thread: Less volatile or Higher Volatile is better?

  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,523
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Demo account surely will prove whether you are right or not. But that will not always works as well. There are time when you are just lucky so it worked out. Or it worked out but you just didn't know why you can loss in the next trade with the same trick. It is crucial to understand what we are testing to the full length and then we need to make a better decision with all of that. Traders that can't do that won't get anything as the result.
    I don't see the reason why so many should be this negative mind about the demo trading account, the demo trading account is one of the best place where to learn.

    Tell me the difference that they have. We should look far beyond the real money thing and see that the real and demo account is the same thing, thus learning could be achieved there. Ultimately I am a long term trader who doesn't care about volatility.

  2. #22
    Registered user Quid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    5,867
    Trading with lower volatility can make the traders get the profit better than to trade with higher volatility.I think becaise market is more slow so there are many trading possibility they can trade in the market.If they see about that they can see market can move upward and downward according to it.They can trade buy and see with lower risk with lower liquidity.I think market won't be risky at that time for trading with lower liquidity.

  3. #23
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    3,026
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    I don't see the reason why so many should be this negative mind about the demo trading account, the demo trading account is one of the best place where to learn.

    Tell me the difference that they have. We should look far beyond the real money thing and see that the real and demo account is the same thing, thus learning could be achieved there. Ultimately I am a long term trader who doesn't care about volatility.
    But all members have positive mind about demo account in this forum. Surely demo trading is essential for all beginners.at last they should practice 3 month in demo account. Beside this they can learn foerx trading by reading some website and best can come to this forum to make a great start.

  4. #24
    Trader lawners1791's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Lawners Makesup
    Posts
    11,924
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicko View Post
    the volatility is an option as well. There are pairs that won't move at all, almost unbridgeable and there are pairs that will move crazily as well. Depending on our own knowledge and our risk profile, we need to choose the pair volatility that will bring us greater result.
    yes those as the good returns of the past terms as they shows of the chance on trader to defines of decision to work on focusing the distinct on details with the customs to competes of challenge on closing of good target with the decision on submitting risks with the market.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by forexfighter007 View Post
    But all members have positive mind about demo account in this forum. Surely demo trading is essential for all beginners.at last they should practice 3 month in demo account. Beside this they can learn foerx trading by reading some website and best can come to this forum to make a great start.
    I would rather say that 3 month is just not enough at all. To tell you the truth, i will even recommend most new traders to trade for one full year first and learn about every data and every news there is. Unless you want to learn until like this, you won't be able to really get any better i quess. This will be quite hard and tricky as well.

  6. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,523
    Quote Originally Posted by forexfighter007 View Post
    But all members have positive mind about demo account in this forum. Surely demo trading is essential for all beginners.at last they should practice 3 month in demo account. Beside this they can learn foerx trading by reading some website and best can come to this forum to make a great start.
    Not all really, some said that they never traded through the demo account and that what has been done on the demo account can not be done on the real account.


    Well, back to the topic, Trading to me is all about making use of the longer time frame, then I get to know when to enter the market and when not to enter the market. When there is much volatility then there is likely to be increase in spread.

  7. #27
    Registered user Quid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    5,867
    Trade in market with less volatility can make the good trade with scalping and the trades with the market with the high volatility can be wrong and not profitable.The traders need to see and understand they are making the wrong decision following the market because they want to be more successful in trading following the trend.They can make their market plan to be successful in forex trading.They can following the trading volatility.

  8. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,776
    If the truth is to be told, the both has mixed feelings. The forex market is a complicated market, there are times the condition would be better with high volatility market, and there are time it would be better with low volatility market. All that matters is the good trading analysis of the forex trader, if the direction is right, then the trader would be on the safe side regardless of the volatility nature at that time.

  9. #29
    Trader lawners1791's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Lawners Makesup
    Posts
    11,924
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicko View Post
    the volatility is an option as well. There are pairs that won't move at all, almost unbridgeable and there are pairs that will move crazily as well. Depending on our own knowledge and our risk profile, we need to choose the pair volatility that will bring us greater result.
    yes as the further on works with the decision on appealing use with the details of market profiles of the characteristics those gives of the distinct on strategics options as trader to spends of exchange within the field of the custom locale of schemes to gains as maximum while managing secure on position with the trading accounts to lasts with the length of the trading plan.

  10. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    11,246
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    If the truth is to be told, the both has mixed feelings. The forex market is a complicated market, there are times the condition would be better with high volatility market, and there are time it would be better with low volatility market. All that matters is the good trading analysis of the forex trader, if the direction is right, then the trader would be on the safe side regardless of the volatility nature at that time.
    a good thing for us that we need to enter the market after realy sure with the analysis or wait for validation. high or low will give disadvantages and advantages itself, and the traders will have different ability to take the benefits from the moments, so the important thing for us that we only need to know how manage the business with well

Page 3 of 164 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •