Less volatile or Higher Volatile is better? - Page 3
Page 3 of 164 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Less volatile or Higher Volatile is better?

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 8

Less volatile or Higher Volatile is better?

[lang=id]Less volatile and high volatility will produce different result in this business. If we keep making position in a very high volatile market then we might just loss quite a lot of money or even we can make quite a lot of money. If we enter quite big in a volatile market then we will be able to make quite the money for sure without any doubt. But that won't be the same case as for the new traders. Sometimes they confused since they did not know when they need to close and in the end that profit become a loss. That is something we need to avoid in this business for the greater good.

the volatility is an option as well. There are pairs that won't move at all, almost unbridgeable and there are pairs that will move crazily as well. Depending on our own knowledge and our risk profile, we need to choose the pair volatility that will bring us greater result.

Such as if you are lacking in the confidence then trading the less volatile pair will help you to get quite a lot of confidence i believe.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Demo account surely will prove whether you are right or not. But that will not always works as well. There are time when you are just lucky so it worked out. Or it worked out but you just didn't know why you can loss in the next trade with the same trick. It is crucial to understand what we are testing to the full length and then we need to make a better decision with all of that. Traders that can't do that won't get anything as the result.
    I don't see the reason why so many should be this negative mind about the demo trading account, the demo trading account is one of the best place where to learn.

Tell me the difference that they have. We should look far beyond the real money thing and see that the real and demo account is the same thing, thus learning could be achieved there. Ultimately I am a long term trader who doesn't care about volatility.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 12
    Trading with lower volatility can make the traders get the profit better than to trade with higher volatility.I think becaise market is more slow so there are many trading possibility they can trade in the market.If they see about that they can see market can move upward and downward according to it.They can trade buy and see with lower risk with lower liquidity.I think market won't be risky at that time for trading with lower liquidity.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 84
    Given: 81
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    I don't see the reason why so many should be this negative mind about the demo trading account, the demo trading account is one of the best place where to learn.

Tell me the difference that they have. We should look far beyond the real money thing and see that the real and demo account is the same thing, thus learning could be achieved there. Ultimately I am a long term trader who doesn't care about volatility.
    But all members have positive mind about demo account in this forum. Surely demo trading is essential for all beginners.at last they should practice 3 month in demo account. Beside this they can learn foerx trading by reading some website and best can come to this forum to make a great start.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicko View Post
    the volatility is an option as well. There are pairs that won't move at all, almost unbridgeable and there are pairs that will move crazily as well. Depending on our own knowledge and our risk profile, we need to choose the pair volatility that will bring us greater result.
    yes those as the good returns of the past terms as they shows of the chance on trader to defines of decision to work on focusing the distinct on details with the customs to competes of challenge on closing of good target with the decision on submitting risks with the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by forexfighter007 View Post
    But all members have positive mind about demo account in this forum. Surely demo trading is essential for all beginners.at last they should practice 3 month in demo account. Beside this they can learn foerx trading by reading some website and best can come to this forum to make a great start.
    I would rather say that 3 month is just not enough at all. To tell you the truth, i will even recommend most new traders to trade for one full year first and learn about every data and every news there is. Unless you want to learn until like this, you won't be able to really get any better i quess. This will be quite hard and tricky as well.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by forexfighter007 View Post
    Not all really, some said that they never traded through the demo account and that what has been done on the demo account can not be done on the real account.

Well, back to the topic, Trading to me is all about making use of the longer time frame, then I get to know when to enter the market and when not to enter the market. When there is much volatility then there is likely to be increase in spread.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 12
    Trade in market with less volatility can make the good trade with scalping and the trades with the market with the high volatility can be wrong and not profitable.The traders need to see and understand they are making the wrong decision following the market because they want to be more successful in trading following the trend.They can make their market plan to be successful in forex trading.They can following the trading volatility.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    If the truth is to be told, the both has mixed feelings. The forex market is a complicated market, there are times the condition would be better with high volatility market, and there are time it would be better with low volatility market. All that matters is the good trading analysis of the forex trader, if the direction is right, then the trader would be on the safe side regardless of the volatility nature at that time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicko View Post
    yes as the further on works with the decision on appealing use with the details of market profiles of the characteristics those gives of the distinct on strategics options as trader to spends of exchange within the field of the custom locale of schemes to gains as maximum while managing secure on position with the trading accounts to lasts with the length of the trading plan.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    If the truth is to be told, the both has mixed feelings. The forex market is a complicated market, there are times the condition would be better with high volatility market, and there are time it would be better with low volatility market. All that matters is the good trading analysis of the forex trader, if the direction is right, then the trader would be on the safe side regardless of the volatility nature at that time.
    a good thing for us that we need to enter the market after realy sure with the analysis or wait for validation. high or low will give disadvantages and advantages itself, and the traders will have different ability to take the benefits from the moments, so the important thing for us that we only need to know how manage the business with well

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 164 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast