Less volatile or Higher Volatile is better? - Page 2
Page 2 of 164 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Less volatile or Higher Volatile is better?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 8

Less volatile or Higher Volatile is better?

[lang=id]Less volatile and high volatility will produce different result in this business. If we keep making position in a very high volatile market then we might just loss quite a lot of money or even we can make quite a lot of money. If we enter quite big in a volatile market then we will be able to make quite the money for sure without any doubt. But that won't be the same case as for the new traders. Sometimes they confused since they did not know when they need to close and in the end that profit become a loss. That is something we need to avoid in this business for the greater good.

the volatility is an option as well. There are pairs that won't move at all, almost unbridgeable and there are pairs that will move crazily as well. Depending on our own knowledge and our risk profile, we need to choose the pair volatility that will bring us greater result.

Such as if you are lacking in the confidence then trading the less volatile pair will help you to get quite a lot of confidence i believe.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    High liquidity what traders need to trade they need to ubderstand if the market is potential i know what is the problem you need to depend and accept the market because it is your market the traders can not without accepting the market they can say i want market very very trending so i sell all the ten years i am profitable but there is no market like that the traders need to sell when market is potential for that,the market must be accepted this is market i like the market so whatever happens i trade the market and i will trade well.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 49
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Point is that trading on the forex market to me I have got to know that it is all about making analysis, before we can make money from forex trading we need to learn and understand the business.

When we can thus make analysis and enter the market the right way then we can make money when the market is volatile and when the market is not, all that is needed is that we trade the right way.
    Yes people should believe in their analysis and work in Forex trade business. Actually some new trader think that I am lucky person and I will good in forex. But they dont think that forex is not a lottery it is a pure business and you have to do the work and trading with a business mentality.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by ANANDCHENNAI View Post
    Yes people should believe in their analysis and work in Forex trade business. Actually some new trader think that I am lucky person and I will good in forex. But they dont think that forex is not a lottery it is a pure business and you have to do the work and trading with a business mentality.
    One thinking that luck is that which works in forex trading is absolutely wrong, it does not work in forex trading because forex is not gamble, but it is a business where money could be made. Although, higher volatility on pairs with higher spread is not good, to that, I think the trader should concentrate on picking a good trade and good entry point.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by sharegistFX View Post
    One thinking that luck is that which works in forex trading is absolutely wrong, it does not work in forex trading because forex is not gamble, but it is a business where money could be made. Although, higher volatility on pairs with higher spread is not good, to that, I think the trader should concentrate on picking a good trade and good entry point.
    absolutely right, the traders do not wait for luck factor that will bring them for success, and it is good to ignore it, better for traders to believe and depend to their own ability, this thing will lead them to get the way for success, and at this business, all is pure where everything depends to us who manage this business,

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    Sincerely I love trading both on volatile and less volatile market conditions. However the trading approaches I take in volatile conditions differs like I may use a higher stop loss and take profit. Volatile market conditions calls for greater need to follow risk management. There are pairs which are more volatile and also times when market is more volatile than normal. Now a days Even eurusd has come out of its moving range and started moving more volatile.
    yes as each has of customs as trader to enter with the decision on expending choice with the strategy to run with the manage of the trading. on qualifying the best on use with the signals to refer ones to calls of an order on opening position along to had with the attribution to execute details on set with the initial preset by the arrange.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Trading must see the lower volatility for increasing the profit.Some traders are fail to manage the market because of that.Trading with strategy like that can limit the loss.If lower volatility and higher liquidity they can see market moves trending well to follow the trendline if volatility increases trend break and the market then start challenging them to the trend trading.Ot may result the loss or profit for them in trading with that.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by ANANDCHENNAI View Post
    The demo account is what will prove if ones analyzing methods is working, therefore we need to have them practiced on the demo account because it might fail on the real account.

Making money in forex trading is all what we want but then, the crucial thing includes following the market direction and not doing what we think which our mind convince us to do.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    The demo account is what will prove if ones analyzing methods is working, therefore we need to have them practiced on the demo account because it might fail on the real account.

Making money in forex trading is all what we want but then, the crucial thing includes following the market direction and not doing what we think which our mind convince us to do.
    Demo account surely will prove whether you are right or not. But that will not always works as well. There are time when you are just lucky so it worked out. Or it worked out but you just didn't know why you can loss in the next trade with the same trick. It is crucial to understand what we are testing to the full length and then we need to make a better decision with all of that. Traders that can't do that won't get anything as the result.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Trading can be profitable if the traders follow the trend if there is chance they can make winning trades.Trading is not difficult difficult traders need just follow currency trend they can see.If they know the market currency trend is this currency is uptrending then follow they can win.If they know this currency is downtrending then they sell it.Trading just need simple step seeing the currency trend at that time and follow it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    the higher on volatility those should be appealed as good on running of the indy with the name of damiani volatmeter on helping of decision to gains with the consequence.
    as trader to complete of target to exchange of requests on delivering the number of returns to use of those by the manage of the further entrance by the future plan with the better terms on modulation.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 164 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast