Less volatile or Higher Volatile is better? - Page 164
Page 164 of 164 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164
Results 1,631 to 1,634 of 1634

Thread: Less volatile or Higher Volatile is better?

Quote Originally Posted by altafch View Post
    higher volatile market is not easy to handle so a newbie never should trade on higher volatile because whenever we will be that trader we will lose i always prefer to trade with normal market, in higher volatile we have option of news trading and this is one bad trading we can lose just. news trading is one cause of gambling so its wrong and we can not earn with this way
    Yes, very big volatility is also bad when market suddenly rises or falls many pips. Volatility should be normal and it is possible to earn when there is such normal volatility and we understand the market and see where it goes. But trading with very low volatility when market moves very slowly and we expect any sudden movement is very stressful.

for the traders there are more than one kind . some traders whom like scalping they need a very strong market with high volatile power and high volume of the trading , I think that the traders for longer terms need a very clear market which can be very good to follow on longer times so they trade the daily charts , and I see that it is the best to follow

Quote Originally Posted by Abu George View Post
    for the traders there are more than one kind . some traders whom like scalping they need a very strong market with high volatile power and high volume of the trading , I think that the traders for longer terms need a very clear market which can be very good to follow on longer times so they trade the daily charts , and I see that it is the best to follow
    Scalping is much easier or safer to do when market is moving sideways. reaching 10 pips as take profit for each scalping trading may take up to an hour but at least we are trading it slowly. going in when market is on fire during high volatility could be an unwise thing to do because it's a perfect timing to increase the target by changing the method from scalping to swing trading.

The stop loss is a level to cut the exchange with a loss when it doesn't go the planned way. The benefit target is a level to exit the exchange with a benefit when the market moves the expected way. For a long position, the benefit target is situated over the entry price, and the stop loss is put beneath it. For a short position, the benefit target is situated underneath the entry price, and the stop loss is put above it.

Page 164 of 164 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164