Less volatile or Higher Volatile is better? - Page 163
Page 163 of 164 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164 LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 1634

Thread: Less volatile or Higher Volatile is better?

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    There are pairs that have large volatility in movement and such pairs can bring about huge profits and huge loss in a little time.
    if we understand and accept this our issues can be less, we all should understand if we take some big risk we can lose or earn big, but if we are taking smaller risk so chances of loss also can reduce, but here we all people try big risks but do not accept some loss, we wait until we lose all so this is wrong thing, its way to lose all and i am also that type of person but now doing with some planning, so its good if we have a good plan for trading

higher volatile market is not easy to handle so a newbie never should trade on higher volatile because whenever we will be that trader we will lose i always prefer to trade with normal market, in higher volatile we have option of news trading and this is one bad trading we can lose just. news trading is one cause of gambling so its wrong and we can not earn with this way

I like neither but prefers moderately volatile market. If the market volatility is very high possibly because of a release of high impact news, trading during that time could expose a trader to too much risks and one can easily lose his account . Less volatile market could really stress a trader like no man business because the direction of the market may not be too clear . In a moderately volatile market , market assumes a clear direction almost 90% of the time .

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    I like neither but prefers moderately volatile market. If the market volatility is very high possibly because of a release of high impact news,
    on high impact news people think they lose big but why they do not think about learning so its on trader how he deal, i recommend to use some proper management with high impact news because with this we can easily understand what to do,in high impact news we can lose big also so i recommend to use smaller sl and bigger tp if you earn 50% you can earn big pips, so make sure you know how to earn good with news trading, its little bit different then technical

Trader
    We have a lot of things to learn from the business. The use of the higher volatile when trading is going to though give faster profits, but there are chances that the trader will make mistakes and then losses faster and huge too. so that way, it is best that the trader be patient with the market and then use the timing when there is less volatile in the market , whereas making solid analysis.

Trader
    Both volatile trading strategy are good and perfect for trading but to make time use patience and hardworking trading method are very important for trader after it you should increase everyday good profit or loss from market in short time frame period. Which trader always work on market with patience trading method he can always earn some pips good profit from it.

Quote Originally Posted by biru View Post
    Both volatile trading strategy are good and perfect for trading but to make time use patience and hardworking trading method are very important for trader after it you should increase everyday good profit or loss from market in short time frame period. Which trader always work on market with patience trading method he can always earn some pips good profit from it.
    I don't really like the volatile times in forex field, we will think that things will be fine with it, but that is not true. Forex traders who are trading forex field with the strong forex strategy will be the one who will not be affected much by the high volatile forex movement. But in the case that the forex trader is such that is using short term strategies to trade, they will have problem with the trading of the high volatility times in forex field.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    I don't really like the volatile times in forex field, we will think that things will be fine with it, but that is not true. Forex traders who are trading forex field with the strong forex strategy will be the one who will not be affected much by the high volatile forex movement. But in the case that the forex trader is such that is using short term strategies to trade, they will have problem with the trading of the high volatility times in forex field.
    strong strategy and volatile market is different, if we have strong strategy still in volatile market it can move on any side just if we have good management we can handle it if we do not have good management we can not secure and in end we will lose, so use any strategy but make sure you have proper sl and tp into trading if you do not have then losing will be easy for you

Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    strong strategy and volatile market is different, if we have strong strategy still in volatile market it can move on any side just if we have good management we can handle it if we do not have good management we can not secure and in end we will lose, so use any strategy but make sure you have proper sl and tp into trading if you do not have then losing will be easy for you
    Market can get volatile without warned and hence we have to be well positioned in trading with strong risk management plans. I myself try to avoid the extremes either when the market is too sluggish or it is too volatile to handle. Usually scalpers look for volatile market where they can get in an get out quickly. What we need for trading is a good chart set up that we can understand well.

Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    When you have the good trading strategies, it will stand the test of time at all time. The traders which trades with the high or low volatile times are the traders which have the complete trading strategy, that is the best. In the situation where the trader will be trading with that strategy likewise, it is good for the traders to work of the effective money and risk management inclusive.

Page 163 of 164 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164 LastLast