Less volatile or Higher Volatile is better? - Page 162
Page 162 of 164 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164 LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 1634

Thread: Less volatile or Higher Volatile is better?

  1. #1611
    Trader
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    2,376
    Quote Originally Posted by Yayami View Post
    sideways is the best situation for beginners to practice with less worry of catching up big spikes in market and safe enough to trade for long term trading purpose. the chance of losing is low when we trade with less volatile market, therefore we can act fast in case when market is moving against us. compared when we trade with high volatility, market will move so fast and create big range of pip. we'll become more fragile as executing orders will be more difficult to do due to requotes.
    sideways is good for swing trading just but i think if we trade on this time and we place opposite order so market can move huge in trend side so we can lose big money. so i never recommend this one also. in sideway markets direction can not be clear and i recommend to wait until you get a clear signal about market then you can place right order and can earn from it also

  2. #1612
    Less volatile market gives you the ability to think and see things the way they are before you can trade whereas in the highly volatile environment this is hardly the case. I kept telling myself that because there is so much volatility on the news that is where I can make money quicker but the more I traded the news the faster I lost money, highly volatile market makes you take certain risks without thinking about the ultimate consequences due to your wrong mindset.

  3. #1613
    Trader Sascha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Racoon City
    Posts
    3,618
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    Less volatile market gives you the ability to think and see things the way they are before you can trade whereas in the highly volatile environment this is hardly the case. I kept telling myself that because there is so much volatility on the news that is where I can make money quicker but the more I traded the news the faster I lost money, highly volatile market makes you take certain risks without thinking about the ultimate consequences due to your wrong mindset.
    when you keep your focus on slow movement then you'll get yourself used to slow volatility and it's automatically make your skills to think only with this movement. whenever you try to trade with fast movement, your mind will be shocked as you never experience it and then you don't know what to do. however if you start your practice with fast movement, you soon able to understand how to trade when market moves fast and slow.

  4. #1614
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    8,220
    Quote Originally Posted by Sascha View Post
    when you keep your focus on slow movement then you'll get yourself used to slow volatility and it's automatically make your skills to think only with this movement. whenever you try to trade with fast movement, your mind will be shocked as you never experience it and then you don't know what to do. however if you start your practice with fast movement, you soon able to understand how to trade when market moves fast and slow.
    That is why I am a price action trader that takes trades on the chart and make good decisions with the market. Apparently with the good analysis been made comes to the good decisions whereas the trader can be in the market and then take a more better trades in the market. I don't trade based on volatile but what I have learned on the chart.


  5. #1615
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    That is why I am a price action trader that takes trades on the chart and make good decisions with the market. Apparently with the good analysis been made comes to the good decisions whereas the trader can be in the market and then take a more better trades in the market. I don't trade based on volatile but what I have learned on the chart.
    You are right, we need to look at the right set up and our strategy and can then take better trades, volatility is secondary. Its good to be a good price action trader because if we can utilize the price action effectively we can pretty well know the current market picture. The main reasons behind huge volatility in the market is the major news and it is must for trader to stay well informed about the news calendar.

  6. #1616
    It is very difficult to trade without volatility in market. It is better when market is volatile and there is struggle. Market can go any direction and return back. Volatility is the main source of income for traders. But there are strategies in low volatile markets too. Market moves sideways about the average and such market is less risky.

  7. #1617
    Vicko, I do not understand what you mean
    It is supposed that new traders should always rely on a specific stop loss and take profit and should not close trades manually In addition to fully adhering to the strategy used, whether on profit or loss
    But for a trader who has enough experience, it does not make a difference because he will know when he should close his trades, whatever the market conditions

  8. #1618
    Less volatile mean less movement which gives us less profit reasonably. If the trader able to identify market trend then high volatile is better but the market does not give us a smooth trend. So to the middle-class trader feel happy when they get the market less volatile. Both the situation strong capital management must need to implement. I see when a trader gets a strong signal they increase their lot size and fall in great problem.

  9. #1619
    Quote Originally Posted by Krosneles View Post
    It is very difficult to trade without volatility in market. It is better when market is volatile and there is struggle. Market can go any direction and return back. Volatility is the main source of income for traders. But there are strategies in low volatile markets too. Market moves sideways about the average and such market is less risky.
    You might be right that it is difficult to trade without volatility in forex market, but the volatility has to be moderate before it can be useful to forex traders, if it is not moderate, it will hurt the trader instead of being beneficial to the trader. There is harm in low volatile market and there is harm is high volatile market, I always wonder why many forex traders will only speak in support of high volatility.

  10. #1620
    Trader
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Biafra
    Posts
    11,775
    There are pairs that have large volatility in movement and such pairs can bring about huge profits and huge loss in a little time. It's left for a trader to decide what kind of pair they would stick towards to as all effort is to see that profits is made. A commodity such as gold is so volatile and can move in large pips daily, I have seen traders enjoy trading it because of the opportunity it present in making fast profits. However some traders are still scared to trade such volatile market because they can't risk it to loose huge when they are wrong.

Page 162 of 164 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •