Less volatile or Higher Volatile is better? - Page 161
Page 161 of 164 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164 LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 1634

Thread: Less volatile or Higher Volatile is better?

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Krosneles View Post
    It is better when volatility is high as we can use smaller size lots and earn the same as in low volatility with large size lots. Volatility is the key to success in forex as we can not earn when market is stable and we try to avoid trading in such market conditions. Forex markets will die if volatility will disapear but it is only in theory.
    but we don't do this we use bigger lot and think in short period we can earn big, in higher volatile smaller lot also can give us big loss when we wait for more time, so from my experience in news trading or in higher volatile market some tight sl should be in order, but with proper entry point otherwise it can happen our every order first hit sl then go to back in profit pips, so keep this thing into mind

Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    but we don't do this we use bigger lot and think in short period we can earn big, in higher volatile smaller lot also can give us big loss when we wait for more time, so from my experience in news trading or in higher volatile market some tight sl should be in order, but with proper entry point otherwise it can happen our every order first hit sl then go to back in profit pips, so keep this thing into mind
    and what happen? with this thought we can lose just so make sure you have not this thought if you are earning then your profit should be simple. you should not invest some big here or should not try to earn big from it. slow and steady winning can make us good and can give us good profit as well. so just use some small lot size and gain more pips instead of using big lot with small pips gaining

When traders see that the volatility of the market is high, it is safe to plan a stricter money management on their trades. The time of the market volatility is the time that we can see that market going strangely to a fake direction, but it will go back to the real trend after that time. To avoid wasting our capital to such situation during the volatile market condition, using good strategy, low risk and stop loss is the solution.

Trader
    I believe the best way to follow a high volatile market is by a proper risk management. This is good as we can really have the better opportunity to manage our trade and see we can have the means to really succeed. The market are mostly volatile during news time's and we can plan on the right management to follow such market and see that our system give us means to earn. The truth is that profits is made through high volatile market condition and we can only survive with better risk management.

any of them is better depending on the strategy which you are using to trade the market.i prefer trading when the market is not volatile,that is to say in a trending market condition.i can't trade when there is a volatile news because i have lost many trading account by doing so,so i wouldn't want to have that experience again by trading on a volatile market.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by juniorpeters View Post
    any of them is better depending on the strategy which you are using to trade the market.i prefer trading when the market is not volatile,that is to say in a trending market condition.i can't trade when there is a volatile news because i have lost many trading account by doing so,so i wouldn't want to have that experience again by trading on a volatile market.
    if you have lost a lot of account then this is normal because in startup we all lose but some people learn from loss and some just blame market so make sure you do not blame instead of it you learn here, so make sure you do properly trade and learn from every single order in that way you can learn something well and can earn something good here

if you have lost a lot of account then this is normal because in startup we all lose but some people learn from loss and some just blame market so make sure you do not blame instead of it you learn here, so make sure you do properly trade and learn from every single order in that way you can learn something well and can earn something good here
    no one blame market because this is central thing if anyone blame then he must should leave this business. actually when we all know market is normal and its moving up and down from every order we earn or we lose. market never favor to any person we need to analyze market and need to follow it. so learn trade and make sure you know how market works and how you can earn from it but blaming market is not good

Trader
    The higher volatility time is quite hard to trade the market. I do like trading with the lower volatility being the time whereas I can look at the market and then trade with patient. We have the whole things that we can make use of which will enable us become profitable, know the trading strategy that you are using and then know how to make it win you more money.

Quote Originally Posted by Real View Post
    The higher volatility time is quite hard to trade the market. I do like trading with the lower volatility being the time whereas I can look at the market and then trade with patient. We have the whole things that we can make use of which will enable us become profitable, know the trading strategy that you are using and then know how to make it win you more money.
    I prefer the forex condition in which the forex field will be moving easily and in a stable condition, that is what forex traders can make their analysis upon without making mistakes. What I am trying to say is that high or low volatile market are not so good, the moderately moving market is the best, forex traders can trade correctly with that. This condition of stability is what I witness mostly in forex field.

Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    I prefer the forex condition in which the forex field will be moving easily and in a stable condition, that is what forex traders can make their analysis upon without making mistakes. What I am trying to say is that high or low volatile market are not so good, the moderately moving market is the best, forex traders can trade correctly with that. This condition of stability is what I witness mostly in forex field.
    sideways is the best situation for beginners to practice with less worry of catching up big spikes in market and safe enough to trade for long term trading purpose. the chance of losing is low when we trade with less volatile market, therefore we can act fast in case when market is moving against us. compared when we trade with high volatility, market will move so fast and create big range of pip. we'll become more fragile as executing orders will be more difficult to do due to requotes.

Page 161 of 164 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164 LastLast