Less volatile or Higher Volatile is better? - Page 160
Page 160 of 164 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164 LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 1634

Thread: Less volatile or Higher Volatile is better?

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by altafch View Post
    less volatile is good in more volatile market we can lose more like news trading is one way where we lose big. so i think we should use some less volatile pair or market where we can earn with more ease. otherwise if we use strategy like news it can be more volatile market and we can lose big equity also in very less time. so i do not like news trading
    in less volatile market we can not earn and we can be bore simply but if we people are trading in volatile market our interest can be in our earning so we can do best, so make sure you properly trade and with some planning,in any market situation we can earn if we know how and how much market can move,if we do not know we can not know about it, so learn and make sure you do well on base of management, from my opinion higher volatile market is better

There are different markets with high and low volatility. If volatility is low like in EURUSD so we can trade with 0,1 lot, but if volatility is high like in GBPUSD so we will decrease the size of lot to 0,01 in the same account. It is risk and money management. Lower volatility requires larger size lots if we want to earn the same money.

less volatile is good in more volatile market we can lose more like news trading is one way where we lose big. so i think we should use some less volatile pair or market where we can earn with more ease. otherwise if we use strategy like news it can be more volatile market and we can lose big equity also in very less time. so i do not like news trading
    I don't agree with you, the less volatile market can be so annoying, it may delay the trade of that trader and still later went in negative result. While the high volatile market may not be so good, but this is good when the trader gets results earlier, either good or bad result, the trade will be concluded early, that is a merit of it. The traders which are trading when the market is highly volatile and stable gets to gain easily and fast with it.

Trader
    Higher volatility or less volatility is not as important as the market taking a very clear direction and If the market is very volatile but moves in an unclear direction, it is better to stay off in order to avoid the unexpected loss. I always like a less volatile market in which its become easy for me to identify the market trend and make money from this business within a very short time and with this method I am earning a reasonable amount.

Trader
    less volatile is safe but more volatile is more profitable so its up to trader what he want from here, some want to earn some profit just and want their equity will be safe so they can choose pairs who have less volatality but if trader want to earn more then he can use higher volatile pairs all gbp pairs are mostly more volatile. like last day move it moved 200 pips in single day and in rough slow day like monday

Trader
    The volatility in the market will be in your favor when you can make good analysis in the market, but when you haven't make a good analysis, then there is no way it will be in your favor, so whether you like trading wit hit or not, one thing is a must, be good with making good analysis and that way know how to make use of your trading strategies.

It depends on market condition mostly when market become volatile and follow the trend then we are make some big profit in short period of time. But, sometime market become very less volatile and it move to follow trend for long term which is really a good idea to invest money in long term trading stocks and Forex pairs.

Both are really good, but what is your trading goal like, does it fit into trading the volatile market or more quiet markets, or can be very conservative and trade less volatile pairs because of am careful with risks, but if it happens that I am the aggressive Forex trader who alway take advantage of the volatile situation in the charts, I will be more inclined to trade the pairs with faster movement, example of this is gold, we all understand the volume of transactions there that causes it to be extremely volatile most times.

It is better when volatility is high as we can use smaller size lots and earn the same as in low volatility with large size lots. Volatility is the key to success in forex as we can not earn when market is stable and we try to avoid trading in such market conditions. Forex markets will die if volatility will disapear but it is only in theory.

Volatility is not what I so much look at when I trade forex, I know that forex field will always have the mixture of volatility and quiet forex movement time, it always happens. Forex traders can trade at a dull time where the forex prices are moving slowly, they can trade when the forex prices are moving faster too. What I think that is important here is a good forex strategy, once we have the good forex strategy, it will trade any forex conditions for us.

Page 160 of 164 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164 LastLast